Find numerous ENT Specialists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find ENT Specialists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Treatment of Sleep Disturbance
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Hearing Testing Techniques
Nasal And Sinus Allergy Care
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Ear Micro Surgery
Treatment Of Hearing Deficiency
Submit a review for Dr. Bhavik ShahYour feedback matters!
Hi doctor a very good morning 2 months before I was having a feeling that I will die and after that I got an attack on the evening while I was on gym I got dizziness and my heart was beating very fast and headache and I was breathing very fast and confusion and after that after 3 day I got same attack in evening when I investigate doc said that there is nothing its normal and after that I had done ct brain which is report to be normal and my ct pns shows mild deviated nasal septum towards left and right maxillary sinusitus I had taken medicine from last two months but now also iam having headache and iam feeling that I will die iam having confusion I am feeling worry and totally lost now iam taking antidepressant pill for last 5 days but then also iam having headache. Is it due to my thinking am I depressed. Pls help iam going crazy because of this.
What is best medicine to have daily care of ears? I read buds is not good for ears? Kindly suggest strong medicine to ear wax immediately?
Dear doctors, Hope you are fine and doing well. I appreciate whole heartedly the service your term offer to our society very selflessly. I am 50 year old man and l am writing this mail to get your best medical suggestion / treatment opinion for my throat /voice modulation complaint. My problem is that my throat get choked and get mild irritation whenever l talk bit loud or continuously. It is like throat gets strain. Every time l feel my voice cracks down, something like kich? kich feeling in my throat and l loose the softness in my voice. It becomes very unclear for sometime. In short l feel my throat becomes very dry which make my crack and harsh. I have to clear my throat by taking water or clearing the throat myself by closing my mouth and making mild self voice modulation process. I have been experiencing this problem since so many years. In fact, I have very good voice and many people appreciated my voice when l sing or talk on the phone. I used to lend my voice for regional language dubbing and l love singing. But this problem does not allow me to sing or do voice lending job. Is there anything serious and need treatment. Kindly suggest me how to over come from this problem. If l have to take medicine please prescribe it. Look forward to hearing from you and hope l shall over come from this problem permanently. Kindly help me.
I have heavy snoring problem whole sleeping for past 8 years. I am 36 years old male and body weight is 87kg. My family little worry about this. Can you pls suggest how solve this problem.
Although nose bleeding is quite common during the cold months, they can occur in the summer months too. This is because, during the summer heat, your nose may tend to get excessively dry. The protective layer of mucus in the nasal cavity tends to dry up during the summer months, thus resulting in nose bleeding. The hot summers can also lead to allergies, which in result can cause it.
Although nose bleeding may be quite messy, it is nothing very serious and can be easily prevented or stopped. Here are a few home remedies that you can try if you are prone to nose bleeding during the summer season:
- Vinegar: Vinegar is easily available in any household and effectively stops nose bleeding. Just pour in some vinegar in a cotton ball or a piece of cloth and put it into your nose for some time.
- Ice: Ice also effectively helps with controlling nose bleeding. Just rub ice against your nose to reduce swelling in the blood vessels. The ice will also effectively numb the pain offering instant relief.
- Foods containing vitamin C: Ensure that during the summer months you take the right amount of Vitamin C into your diet. This is because Vitamin C helps in blood clotting, and will stop nose bleeding faster. Foods that are rich in vitamin C are guavas, kale, mustard, parsley, oranges, strawberries and lemons.
- Baking soda: Baking soda works wonders for nose bleeding. Just mix some amount of baking soda into water, and transfer the solution into a spray bottle. Spray your nose with the solution.
- Steam: Inhaling steam is a great way to prevent nose bleeding. When you take steam, it moistens the nasal cavity and prevents it from becoming dry, thus avoiding any bleeding.
- Right posture: Another way to quickly stop a nose bleeding is to elevate your head. Keep your head in that position until the bleeding stops and try not to bend, as it can just aggravate bleeding.
- Whole-wheat bread: Make whole-wheat bread as part of your daily diet during summer. It is said to contain Zinc, which protects the blood vessels in the body.
- Drink water: ?Also ensure that you keep yourself hydrated at all times during the hot summer months. Drink plenty of liquids like fruit juice and milkshake, to prevent your nose from drying out.