Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Cardiologists in India. You will find Cardiologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Intra - Arterial Thrombolysis Procedures
Treatment Of Restenosis
Submit a review for Dr. Bhavesh VajifdarYour feedback matters!
Sometimes, I have a small time chest pain on both side of chest and after few minutes I feel relax. What should I do?
I want to know that it is essential to take Blood pressure tablets regularly everyday doctor had measured my blood pressure 150, high BP, but some time this problem happens with her, is there any other alternative which can replace regular medicines doctor has prescribed tablets for 20 days.
For last 3 days I observed that my heart beat (lob dub) suddenly beat high and get normal after beat high lob dub 1 or 2 times.
My total cholesterol (cholesterol oxidase method) is 91 mg,/dL. HDL (direct measurement method) is 30 mg/dL and LDL (calculated method) is 44.6 Triglycerides (Enzymatic End point method) are 82 Please tell me whether 1. I am going to get heart attack? 2. Can I take curd (yogurt) once in a day.
My daughter is 17 years old. Recently we found that she is having low BP. She is getting tired very fast, some times she gets head ache also. What we should do to improve her BP towards higher side. What foods she should take and what she should avoid. Her BP is 80//60.
I am having problem of high blood pressure since last few years. Which is the best thing to cure this?
How to naturally control high blood pressure? My blood pressure goes to 150-90. Still I am not using any medicine. I do not want to use any medicine. Please suggest me any diet.
I am 42 years old (मेरा मन घबराता है, डर लगता है) My heart is nervous, scared -when I am talking to any other.
Heart Blocks are a result of plaque buildup in your arteries, which blocks blood flow and circulation to the heart, causing heart muscle damage and heightens the risk for heart attack and stroke.
Arteries which have smooth and elastic walls become thick and restrict blood flow from the cholesterol deposits over the years. Blood clots can also block the arteries that supply oxygen rich blood to the heart. These can eventually lead to strokes and heart attacks.
Some warning signs that you may be at risk of heart blockage:
- Have you had a mild stroke: Plaque that accumulates in the carotid artery supplying oxygen rich blood to the brain can cause a stroke. People who have had strokes are more prone to heart attacks.
- Do you often feel fatigue and dizziness: Reduced oxygen from poor circulation and blood flow can result in fatigue and tiredness as well as dizziness.
- Experiencing shortness of breath: Poor blood flow can lead to shortness of breath from even mild forms of exercise or even from carrying out daily chores or walking.
- Sudden chest pain: Chest pain or angina result from reduced supply of blood to the heart. It can be felt as pressure, tightness in the chest, squeezing in the chest, numbness or burning.
- Unexplained lower back pain: This can result from pressure in the spine as a result of pinched nerves due to compressed vertebrae discs as a result of poor blood flow.
- Erectile dysfunction in men: If an erection becomes difficult or impossible, it could be a warning sign of clogged arteries. These arteries supply blood to the pelvis area and help achieve an erection.
- Calf pain: Blocked leg arteries can cause calf pain, especially in smokers . THis is an early sign of possible heart blocks.
- Painful, numb and cold hands and feet: Plaque build up in the arteries of the extremities can cause numbness and coldness in the hands and feet.
Remember early detection is the key to prevent or delay heart attacks.