Find numerous Ophthalmologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ophthalmologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ophthalmologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Squint
Lasik Surgery Treatment
Routine Eye Checkup
Laser Cataract Surgery
Reduced Vision Treatment
Visual Field Testing
Retina And Lasik Surgery
Endoscopic Dcr Procedure
Eye Muscle Surgeries
Artificial Eye Procedures
Submit a review for Dr. Bhavesh GohilYour feedback matters!
My eyesight is weak. My no. Is 1.75 and 0.25 maybe. So what can I do to decrease my eyesight no. Pls ask me.
I often have red eye when I wake up in the morning and excess of dust in the eyes whole day like layers of dust is formed. I regularly have to clear it. I also consulted the doctors of EYE CARE and the prescribed drops I DEW and MOXSOFT but it did not show any positive result. What should I do?
Myth: Reading in dim light will worsen your vision.
Fact: Dim lighting will not damage your eyesight. However, it will tire your eyes out more quickly. The best way to position a reading light is to have it shine directly onto the page, not over your shoulder. A desk lamp with an opaque shade pointing directly at the reading material is ideal.
Wet your hands with running water ? either warm or cold.
Apply liquid, bar or powder soap.
Rub your hands vigorously for at least 20 seconds. Remember to scrub all surfaces, including the backs of your hands, wrists, between your fingers and under your fingernails.
Dry your hands with a clean or disposable towel or air dryer.
If possible, use a towel or your elbow to turn off the faucet.
Some dust enter into my one eye yesterday that's why it's panicking so what will I do? I went to near medical shop and buy a drop and name of that drop is CIPLOX. Please suggest me to do something.
What if I have red eyes. What should I do. What can been happen. What is the reason. What is it effect whû is is don what should I do.
Hi I am 29 old girl I want to know about eye number remove operation (lasik) laser cost & best doctors in mumbai.
I am facing a severe problem with head ache. I am nt able to think even. I have an eye sight of 1. Please suggest me a solution for this.
My sister slipped and got nose damage. Her nose was to bent then I suddenly make that straight with hands but it swells and eyes too. Lots of blood flowed that time. Now after 2 days her nose and eyes are still swelled. What should we do.Please tell.
I am 22 years old nd I have weak eyesight (especially right) nd have migraine prblm also nd bearing migraine pain on alternate basis; my exams are coming nd I found my eyes so loaded while studying nd even swell what can I do?
I have an eyesight wit point of 9.00&6.5.wearing glasses from past 6 years. But the sight doesn't remain constant. Now am thinking to get laser treatment. So is it a good option for me. And I had an injury in the eye at the age of 4 years. So what's your advice.
After sitting for a long time n then I suddenly get up that time my eyesight goes off n I can't stand why is it so?
An eye stye develops when a specific oil gland at the edge of an eyelid gets infected. A stye looks like a pimple in appearance and may occur either outside or the inside of an eyelid.
Here are several facts you should know about eye styes:
- Pain, redness and tenderness are the first signs: After these symptoms are observed, a small pimple develops in the affected area and swells up the eyes. In some cases, only the immediate area is affected while in other cases, the entire eye gets swollen.
- Styes do not cause problems with vision: Vision is not affected by eye styes much and both near vision and far vision will remain unaffected.
- Staphylococcal bacteria causes an eye stye: This specific bacteria is usually found in the nose which makes it easy to transfer to the eyes when you rub your nose (read more about Allergic Issues of the Nose) and then the eyes.
- Styes are contagious: Every human contains this bacteria in their body, which cause styes and any person of any age can develop an eye stye. Eye styes are contagious in nature and can spread from person to person. You must keep your eyes and hands very clean and must not share pillows, bed sheets or towels.
- Most eye styes heal on their own: Most styes heal on their own within a few days. Applying hot compress for fifteen minutes, three to four times a day, can help you get relief from an eye stye. This process, continued over a long time will cause the stye to rupture, drain and heal on its own.
- Do not pop an eye stye: People have the habit of popping pimples (know more about the Home Remedies to Get Rid of Pimples) with their fingers, but it is advised not to do that in case of eye styes. You must allow the stye to heal on its own.
A stye occurring inside the eyelid is called an internal hordeolum and might not rupture or heal on its own. This type of stye is serious and requires medical attention, the doctor will surgically open it up and drain it. You will be prescribed antibiotic ointments in case of recurring styes. Pre moistened eyelid cleansing pads can also be used to maintain hygiene and avoid blepharitis.
Eye stye can occur due to other eye issues: Other conditions of the eyes can also cause eye styes. The affected area undergoes frequent watering, light sensitivity gets increased and the person may feel something is stuck in their eye. An eye stye causes infection of the eyelids and affects the entire eye. Although they are not very serious and in most cases heal on their own, proper care, and precautions should be taken for eye styes. If you wish to discuss about any specific eye problem, you can consult a specilized opthamologist and ask a free question.