Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Bhavana Kochariya
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Bhavana KochariyaYour feedback matters!
Dear doctors I would explain my questions in detail. First day of my last menstrual period was on 14 Dec 2017 and it went till 18 Dec 2017. We both had an intercourse on 22 Dec 2017 around 2 am. Can I know if I will be pregnant? We have not planned yet. If yes. What are the symptoms. I am really tensed if I am. And when implantation bleeding can occur. Please doctor I am worried.
As I mentioned that I am intersted for family planning either me or wife. Presently I am using condom. Our sex life is good and we are use sex twice or thrice in a week or depends on availability of time. We have two childs. One is 12 years old and second is 6 years. In future we have not any planning for child. Etc. So I wish to opts family planning. I am little confuse which one option will be best? is there any injection available for men.
Walking is a low intense cardio exercise that is suitable for all age groups. For people with bone problems and back pain, walking is the perfect exercise. It is less stressful on the body and has similar benefits to running or jogging.
So if you are looking for reasons to jump on the bandwagon of walking as an exercise, here are a few:
- Good for the Heart: Running puts some amount of stress on your heart muscles, but does not seem to reduce the chances of premature death; whereas walking at a brisk pace puts less stress on the heart and considerably reduces the risk of premature death. Running may also cause inflammation in the muscles of the heart and increases free radicals in the body.
- Increases immunity: Walking has a beneficial effect on the immune system of the body vis-a-vis running. Running may induce conditions in the body which allow various bacterial infections like cold. You end up falling sick more often, if you run.
- Helps in weight loss: Walking is a steady state exercise resulting in moderate level of heart rate. Moderate heart rate sustained for 45-60 minutes is advised to lose fat. Running tends to raise the heart rate to drastic levels which cannot be sustained for long, thus leading to reduced fat loss.
- Stress on the joints: Running is a vigorous activity that places a lot of stress on the knee joints and the lower back. If you have conditions such as osteoarthritis and lower back pain, then running is a strict no for you. It is recommended to walk at a brisk pace for an hour every day for maximum benefits.
- Walking can be done anywhere: You can take a walk inside your office premises or even walk back to your home after work due to the light nature of the exercise. Running or jogging may require proper gear and may not be suitable for all places. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a general physician.
Me and my husband are trying to have a baby. Since last 3 4 months I am taking Ovalife plus and fertisure f and my husband is taking ferisure m. Further we have got diagnosed and found that my egg creation and all are normal. Husband has a sperm count of 40 million and molity rate of about 45%. Further after intercourse I wait (with a pillow under my back) for around 20 25 mins. We have sex daily during ovulation days. Need help on the issue that why not getting pregnant.
i have undergone the uterus removal surgery in the year 2012. now i am suffering from vaginal dryness and sweating in the whole body. what can i do for this problem
I'm 20 years old. I have suffering from late periods, nd due to which I think I have more facial hairs in increasing level, I'm feeling embarrassed becoz of those facial hairs, I'm having eosinophil level high. What to do to get rid of late periods Nd facial hairs?
1. Do What You Love
If your passion is playing soccer, writing poems, or teaching children how to swim, make time to do it. You’ll find that when you’re doing what you love, you’re filled with joy. How much better does that sound than forcing yourself do something you don’t like?
2. Help Others
Sometimes after we’ve achieved our own personal goals, we still feel empty inside because we haven’t made a meaningful contribution to someone else’s life. When we volunteer or help others, it feels good to just be of service to someone else. The impact we make feels fulfilling and is a big potential source for our own happiness.
3. Be Thankful
When you think of all the things that you have to be grateful for, you realize how blessed you already are. Without even realizing it, we take our basic necessities for granted — a roof over your head and plenty of food to eat. By appreciating the things that you already have, you’ll begin to feel happier in your life.
4. Share With Others
When we share our thoughts, our time, and our abilities with others we feel better for it. A life lived without sharing can become lonely. When you share with others, they’ll feel great towards you and help you to feel more joy in your own life.
5. Smile More
Practice smiling more and see how it affects you internally, as well as those around you. You can always afford to give a smile. Smiling can make you happier — even if you have to force it, you’ll still feel better.
When was the last time you went to the gym or worked out? Exercise reduces stress and releases endorphins, also known as a “runner’s high.” Playing sports is a fun way to exercise as well, whether it’s kicking around a soccer ball or shooting hoops.
7. Eat Healthy
It’s much more challenging to feel truly happy when you’re sick. But when you eat right, you feel better both physically and mentally. And you’ll avoid that guilty feeling that you just pigged out on junk food.
8. Spend Time With Your Loved Ones
There’s no replacement for spending quality time with your loved ones. We’re social beings, even if you’re an introvert or a loner. People love spending time with their friends and family for good conversation, bonding, and some laughs. Life’s too short to live it completely alone.
I delivered a baby on 24th may lscs was done now my stitches little paining and lump found near stitches what might be this please suggest any solution.
I have lots of hair in my face My age 19 years please help me and because of this problem my periods are also not coming please help me about this.
I am 33 years old, expecting my 1st child. I am in my 21st week got my Target Scan done last week, as per the scan reports everything is normal, and the fetus growth is good too. It weighs 295gms, heartbeat 153bph. Fetus movement was also seen in the ultrasound. But I am unable to feel any movement till date. Why is it so? Is it normal? What should I do?
As the mood and the weather goes, the only things we want to eat during the monsoons are hot and crunchy. However, immunity is at its lowest for all of us during this season, hence it is important that we also include in our diet, foods that are good for our health. Few fruits that are must haves during monsoons are:
1) Peaches - Peaches have vitamin c, which helps boost immunity and protects the skin against the humid weather. It also helps in weight loss.
2) Jamun - A monsoon fruit, jamun is not only low in calorie but is also full of iron, potassium, vitamins and folate, all of which are beneficial for the health, especially in this season.
3) Litchis - Rich in vitamin c, litchis help boost the body's resistance as well as immunity. Packed with anti-oxidants, litchis also assist weight loss.
4) Plums - Monsoon is that time for the year when almost everyone is seen to be falling sick. Plums help boost the body's immunity and protect it from seasonal diseases like cold and flu.
5) Cherries - Cherries help fight infections and the anti-oxidants present help soothe and relax the brain.
6) Pomegranates - This fruit is ideal for monsoons as its full of nutrients which assist in building and improving the immunity.
7) Apples - Apples are an all season fruits and should never be excluded from one's diet. As the saying goes'an apple a day keeps the doctor away, a few slices of an apples are good to keep you away from seasonal illnesses.
8) Bananas - Rich in minerals and vitamins, bananas help ease the process of digestion.
9) Pears - Our bodies need a lot of vitamins to fight infections which we might catch during the monsoons. Pears help us with this.
10) Papayas - Rich in vitamin c, papayas help improve the immunity and fight against illnesses. Having high fiber content, they also assist in proper digestion.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on'consult.
From lybrate: if you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones over whatsapp, facebook and other media.