Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Bhavana KochariyaYour feedback matters!
Hi,I got married three months back. 3 days before my wife had severe pain on her back, left abdomen, abdomen, knee and leg. Also had white discharge. We went to a gynaecologist and she said that my wife got infection in the uterus and it is usual in newly married couples. She prescribed two tablets paracetamol (sumol 650) and Cefixime dispersible tablet (Asert 200) and a ointment for the back pain. She had it for last 3 days. Still now my wife is having the pain (not in abdomen but back and legs) and whenever the pain occurs her body temperature is also increasing. She can't bear the pain. The gynae asked us to come after 5 days. Is it curable, How long will the pain remain?
Green tea is more than just green liquid.
It is loaded with antioxidants and nutrients that have powerful effects on the body.
This includes improved brain function, fat loss, a lower risk of cancer and many other incredible benefits.
It is loaded with Polyphenols like flavonoids and catechins, which function as powerful antioxidants. These substances can reduce the formation of free radicals in the body, protect cells and molecules from damage. These free radicals are known to play a role in ageing and all sorts of diseases.
One of the more powerful compounds in green tea is the antioxidant Epigallocatechin gallate (EGCG), which has been studied to treat various diseases and may be one of the main reasons green tea has such powerful medicinal properties. If you look at the ingredients list for any fat burning supplement, chances are that green tea will be on there. This is because green tea has been shown to increase fat burning and boost the metabolic rate.
I m 26 years old nd I have a daughter which is 2 years old. I m trying to conceive from 8 to 9 months but not successful to conceive what should I do whether I go to a gynecologist or try more month.
Hi sir my wife is taking krimson 35 tablet to prevent pregnancy since from two years is there any side effects of medicine taking regularly is there any natural way to prevent pregnancy.
Winter brings with it the most common skin problem of chapped lips. While you may think that chapsticks are the solution to your dry lip problems, chances are that they may be making your lips drier than what it was before you used it.
Why do chapsticks make your lips drier?
- The answer lies in the ingredients used. Chapsticks are composed of ingredients such as hyaluronic acid and glycerine, which make the lips drier. These suck the moisture out of your skin, especially during dry climate, which causes your lips to be even drier after using a chapstick.
- For chapsticks to be effective, the ingredients used need to be offset by other ingredients, which can help in moisturising your lips. Chapsticks containing ingredients like beeswax, shea butter and various other essential oils help in creating a physical barrier, which prevents in the loss of moisture from your lips.
So what can you do to cure chapped lips?
Use chapsticks that contain natural ingredients such as shea butter, beeswax and essential oils along with hyaluronic acid and glycerine. Alternatively, drinking plenty of water in winters can prevent your lips from drying out. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dermatologist.
1) What are the tests a man or a women suppose to do before their marriage so that they will not face any health issues for their kid. 2) What is the maximum age for both sex before that they should marry otherwise risk factor will arise?
I am 21 year old female I have left breast pain in yesterday night onwards to today. But I have no abscess.
I am 6 months pregnant and my gynaecologist says i have low lying placenta. Is it risky situation? i want to have a normal delivery. Also i have to commute 2 hours one side for my job. Can i continue it till the end of my pregnancy.
Just I have done pregnancy test frm a prega news 2 line show 1 of dark pink and. 1 of light pink What is this result I am. Not confirmed please suggest me aisa koi test jo blood test ho or confirmed result de.
I m 7 months pregnant. Which type of food should I eat so that my baby can get sufficient breast milk?
I delivered twin babies 3 months earlier. The procedure was normal delivery. Is it safe to continue physical relationship now. And what better precaution should be taken to avoid further pregnancy?
Since past 3 months I am trying to conceive for a baby, but I am not able to conceive .what should I need to do?
Sir, After sex sperm overy sey bhaar gir jata hai. Jiskay karan pregnant nahi ho pa rahi. Three month sey try kar rahey hai. Shaadi ko 2 saal ho gaya hay. Koi solution batayie please preshaan hun.
I took unwanted and i am bleeding in irregular time since then, not continuously. So i am still pregnant or my periods will come or these are my dates only. Suffering from cramps too.
How much chance are there to get pregnant on 6th day of period? I ejaculated inside her. What precautions we have to take now to avoid pregnancy.
Me and my gf were making out in shower not having intercourse. I ejaculated on her stomach she felt my sperm touches her vagina. To be sure she took a morning after pill within an hour. Can she get pregnant as we did not had sex .please help. Thankyou.
My frnd is facing irregular menses mostly getting 2 tyms per year. Age is 27. Why she is facing these problems. And will can she be pregnant in future if she is facing these sort of problems. Plzzz suggest me the answers. Main question is can she be pregnant?
I had my last period on 25th march now from 6th april i'm spotting little blood and experiencing negligible pain in right side my lower abdomen. I have 30 days cycle. Is it a serious problem or just early sign of mensuration. Suggest me some medicine for regulating my period.
When it comes to accidents and other such traumatic incidents, a concise approach is needed to assess and manage the person’s injuries. The immediate response to an accident is known as basic life support and can be performed by anyone, but advanced trauma life support must be performed by a certified medical practitioner. The main objective of trauma life support is to address the greatest threat to life first.
Trauma life support has three stages primary survey, secondary survey and tertiary survey. A primary survey is the first part of proving trauma life support. This should be addressed in a series of steps that follows the mnemonic, ABCDE.
- Assess the airways: If the person is able to talk, his airways are clear. Hence call out to the person and try to get a verbal response. If the patient is unconscious, make him lie down on the floor with the chin tilted back. Open the mouth and check for any obstructions. Fluids such as blood or vomit that is obstructing the airways may be suctioned out. In case the airway is still obstructed, an endotracheal tube may be inserted.
- Breathing and ventilation: Check for chest movement that may indicate breathing. If present, tracheal deviation and subcutaneous emphysema should be identified. An inspection of the chest can help identify penetrating injuries, bruising, tracheal deviations and a flail chest segment.
- Circulation: Look out for hypovolemic shock that may be caused by excessive bleeding. This bleeding can be controlled by applying direct pressure on the wound. Establish two intravenous lines and administer crystalloid solution to the patient. If the person still does not respond, administer type specific blood or O negative blood to the person.
- Disability assessment: A basic neurological assessment can be made by alerting the person, verbal stimuli and its response or unresponsiveness. Towards the end of the primary survey, the Glasgow coma scale can be used to determine the patient’s level of consciousness.
- Exposure control: While the patient’s clothes will need to be completely removed, protect him from hypothermia by covering him with warm blankets. Warm intravenous fluids before administering them and maintain a warm environment.
Once the patient’s vital signs are turning normal, the medical practitioner can start the secondary survey. This involves a head to toe medical examination and understanding of family medical history. X-rays of the injury sites may also be taken. If at any point, the person’s condition begins to deteriorate, a primary survey should be repeated. As soon as possible, the patient must be shifted off the hard spine board and placed on a firm mattress. This is followed by a tertiary survey, which helps identify injuries that may have been missed earlier and other related problems. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a general physician.