Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. BhavanaYour feedback matters!
I have to reduce my weight and I have a thyroid problem, irregular periods .so please suggest me a good diet plan to follow.
I didnot have proper intercourse. Its just that I think the cum entered inside my vagina a little bit on 14th april. I took an ipill on 17th just to stay on the safe side. And yes. I got my monthly cycle around 5th or 6th april. But after taking ipill, I again got periods on 23rd april. It is not like the regular flow. Its very little. Am I pregnant or are there any chances of getting pregnant? kindly reply.
On last month my period on 16 april. Still nw 14 may to be continued. 10 days continue more bleeding going to toilet what reason. please suggest me. And also planning for baby.
My daughter got pregent now in 32 weeks she has surgery of MVR heart in jan-14 and pregenent in july-14 and got paralysis attack in oct-14 still she is recovering what is the chance of normal or cecerian delivery ?
Safe days kon kon se hote he Kya period k 18 days k baad b pregnancy k chance hote he kya Ovulation day to 14 15 16 days me ho jata he na Kyoki mene sex 7 se 19 days tak kiya he kitni sambhawna he garbh vati hone ki.
Hi Sir, I am from chennai. Am asking this query for my husband. No sperm count report on last year. So started treatment from january 2015 till taking the TESTOFIT and QACE tablet daily. My problem is Fibroid 2.3, 2.2. Getting regular periods 3 days. My LMP 18/09/2015 egg stages are growing well on 9th day 19*20, 20*20, 14*15 RT ovary and 15*15 LT ovary and next 11th day (29/09/2015) 24*24, 25*26, 19*20 RT and 20*25LT. Kindly let me. I would like to know whether my husband is met my egg. Is it possible to get conceive ? Kindly suggest me to get improvement for pregnancy.
I am suffering from hair fall but no dandruff, above 100 hair fall per day. I also have pimple problem, and also menstruation problems (irregular and painful with less bleeding) indigestion during periods.
I did Beta Hcg test yesterday as I HV missed 12 days period n In report the observation value is less than 2.00mIU/,ML .I wan to know is everything is OK with me please suggest what should I do coz I really want to have baby.
I had sex with my girlfriend on 9 November and I gave her I pill within 72 hours and today that is on 27 November she got her periods back. Is everything fine now?
Hello, Our doctor has asked for doing follicular study. In that they insert a probe applied with gel. Also they do it everyday near to date of ovulation. Is that gel fertility friendly? The gel name is Konix Ultrasound gel. Regards.
My mother is 46 year old she has a problem of white discharge and a lot of pain in waist and thai what to do ^
Hi, I have two girlfriends and we three want to have threesome sex, with kissing and licking each others penis, vagina and private parts. Also as far as I know, none of us have any std disease. So is there any chance of me getting aids or any other std disease?
How do you suppose to sit?
Keep your feet on the floor or on a footrest, if they don't reach the floor.
Don't cross your legs. Your ankles should be in front of your knees.
Keep a small gap between the back of your knees and the front of your seat.
Your knees should be at or below the level of your hips.
Adjust the backrest of your chair to support your low- and mid-back or use a back support.
Relax your shoulders and keep your forearms parallel to the ground.
Avoid sitting in the same position for long periods of time.
How you should stand properly?
Bear your weight primarily on the balls of your feet.
Keep your knees slightly bent.
Keep your feet about shoulder-width apart.
Let your arms hang naturally down the sides of the body.
Stand straight and tall with your shoulders pulled backward.
Tuck your stomach in.
Keep your head level-your earlobes should be in line with your shoulders. Do not push your head forward, backward, or to the side.
Shift your weight from your toes to your heels, or one foot to the other, if you have to stand for a long time.
What is the proper lying position?
Find the mattress that is right for you. While a firm mattress is generally recommended, some people find that softer mattresses reduce their back pain. Your comfort is important.
Sleep with a pillow. Special pillows are available to help with postural problems resulting from a poor sleeping position.
Avoid sleeping on your stomach.
Sleeping on your side or back is more often helpful for back pain. If you sleep on your side, place a pillow between your legs. If you sleep on your back, keep a pillow under your knees.
I am under treatment for pelvic cyst. It has almost cured. But I still experience pain while having sex. Even my vagina is too dry so there is no lubrication.
I got pregnant last year and had a miscarriage at 6 weeks 4 days, don't know the reason of that. Now I'm pregnant again (11 weeks), heartbeat seen at 7 weeks 3 Days, I'm taking folic acid tablets and progesterone (through vagina), as per my gyno prescribed me. Now I want to know what is ℅ of miscarriage. I don't want to lose my baby this time.
More than one year over, my wife is not able to conceive. I think I have problem with my sperm. It's week. How to correct it? What is the correct time to have sex to have child?
For an expecting mother, nothing is more important than the safety and well-being of her unborn child. With due care, a mom-to-be can prevent complications that may arise in pregnancy by avoiding certain potential risks. Read on to find out the 5 things pregnant women must avoid at all costs in order to have a safe pregnancy.
1. Caffeine: It’s wise to avoid coffee, tea or even sodas that contain caffeine, as it can adversely affect the baby’s heart rate. Some studies go on to suggest that the consumption of caffeine may even increase the risk of miscarriages. Not only that, the intake of caffeine by the mother can increase the chances of the baby getting diabetes. So anything that contains caffeine must be avoided at all costs.
2. Abdominal X-rays: Abdominal X-rays during pregnancy are a big no. This kind of X-ray exposes the abdomen of the mother, and the baby as a consequence, to high levels of radiation, which can cause changes in the baby’s rapidly growing cells. As a result, the baby’s chances of suffering from birth defects or certain cancers, such as leukaemia later on in life, increase rapidly. It is best to avoid X-rays until absolutely necessary. However, you must avoid self meditation.
3. Heavy exercising: While moderate exercising during pregnancy is very healthy for both the baby and the mother, extreme exercising can give rise to quite a few complications. Exercises, which cause the heart rate of the mother to exceed the mark of 160 bpm (beats per minute) may result in the supply of less oxygen to the baby. This can lead to foetal hypoxia, a condition in which the supply of oxygen to the brain of the baby is restricted, resulting in brain damage. Exercises that must be avoided include abdominal crunches, exercises that hurt the mother’s joints or strain her back or which require her to hold her breath for too long.
4. Alcohol: All types of alcohol must be avoided during pregnancy. Consumption of alcohol during these 9 months has been associated with several birth defects such as poor growth, learning disabilities and mental retardation. In worst case scenarios, excessive alcohol consumption during pregnancy can lead to what is known as Foetal Alcohol Syndrome or FAS, which severely affects the mental development and physical growth of the unborn child, particularly of the face and skull. Also, you must quit smoking.
5. Stress: Stress can trigger various health problems, which can be bad for both the baby and the mother. Studies have revealed the emotional environment of the mother is experienced by the baby as well. In fact, a particular study has shown that any kind of stress, whether it be work related or stress caused by strain in relationships, can affect the mental development of the child. This as result can lead to the child developing certain behavioural disorders such as fears and phobias, which remain way into his adulthood.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.