Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. BhavanaYour feedback matters!
Hello doctor, if period will not come after 7 weeks of D&C then what should I do next? Should I refer doctor now?
Dr. mari wife ko dil ka pass ma ghata h choti choti h or hands par bhi h or back par bhi h or unha periods ma pet ma bhout jyada pain hota h or period bhi jyada hota h so please tell us ya kyo hota h or ya ghata kiss chij ki h.
We are trying for a baby last 1 year. But no result. We did scanning blood test semen count etc .All shows normal result. My last period was on july 5th 2017 and july 11th onwards I had coeadhea plus 75 mg tablet one per day and we are together in July 15 to 28. Normally my period was 30 to 35 days gap. During the medicine time I feel back pain enlargement in breast vomiting headache constipation etc. After completing my tablets on 9th Aug also I feeling back pain and low pain in my abdomen also. I checked pregnancy using one time pregnancy kit on 14 Aug 2017 evening but it shown negative. My periods yet not happened. Is any chance for pregnancy?
My friend missed her periods though she didn't had sex but her her boyfriend sprinkled the semen on her chest and while washing it off the water passed nearby vagina, and now she missed her periods this month's her date was 27. What are symptoms of pregnancy?
Doctor I want to get pregnant, I am trying since last 1 year and 4 months, but due to pcos I am not able to get pregnant. Please advice.
Dr. I have gone through follicular study, and done hysterolaparoscopy with chromopertubation with D. Please advice is it right treatment
Your heart, brain, and overall health are harmed by foods high in saturated fats, salt, and cholesterol.
There's no getting around it. You've got to replace them with healthy foods: lots of fruits, vegetables, fish, nuts, olive oil --
What we call the mediterranean diet. Eat like an italian, a spaniard, a greek! enjoy!
Visit or search for ssohm on internet for more tips and information on various diseases.
My mother has done blood test. She has low haemoglobin in her blood. How to increase haemoglobin in her blood.
If you are suffering from excessive stress, it is likely that your physical and emotional health may be affected. Your sexual life too is affected due to stress. Too much of stress leaves you physically tired and exhausted. Because of this, you will not have enough energy to have sex. Moreover, when you are stressed out about some issue, your libido gets affected, and you might not have any interest in having sex.
Effects of stress on your sexual life
- Stress results in a negative body image. The hormones which are associated with stress may impact metabolism. With the increase in the production of these stress hormones, you may feel sluggish and gain weight, thereby providing a negative body image due to which you might not have the desire to indulge in sexual activity. Stress causes lowered self-esteem which results in less sex.
- Stress results in reduced libido. The hormones associated with stress are required by the body in small amounts, but the overproduction of these hormones can suppress sexual hormones, leading to decreased libido.
- Extreme stress may affect personal relationships and cause conflicts between a couple. This will result in rare sexual activity as proper communication between a couple gets reduced.
- You may start drinking excessively because of stress. Too much alcohol is bad for sexual health. It makes sex dull and less pleasurable. Alcohol causes dehydration, which affects lubrication. Stress also affects a person’s fertility and menstruation cycle, which could hamper your sex life.
Ayurvedic treatment for stress
Ayurveda offers effective treatments to get rid of stress. By using natural and herbal Ayurvedic medicines, you can get rid of unnecessary stress from your life and revive your sexual life. Here are some effective Ayurvedic treatments for getting rid of stress:
- Several Ayurvedic herbs are stress reducing in nature. You can use herbs such as ashwagandha, bala, brahmi, gotu kola, saraswati churna, vacha, tulsi, shankapushpi, Siberian ginseng, liquorice, vidari and shatavari.
- You should consume food items, which help in reducing stress. These include coconut, walnut, mangoes, pineapples and bananas, fried in ghee.
- Several natural drinks can help in relieving stress. These include tomato juice, ginger tea, garlic milk, and tulsi tea.
- You should practice stress relieving activities such as yoga and meditation. Several yoga asanas in different poses should be practiced.
- You can try several stress relieving Ayurvedic therapies. These may include Shirodhara (bliss therapy), Abhyanga (warm oil massage), Shiro Abhyanga and Nasya (head massage).
Ayurveda helps in controlling stress. A combination of several benefits known as Panchakarma is provided by Ayurveda for reducing stress. Reduced stress will drastically improve your sexual performance and sexual stamina. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a ayurveda and ask a free question.