Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Sexologists in India. You will find Sexologists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Sexologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. BhattYour feedback matters!
I feeling weakness due to excessive masturbation . My knees are also feel weakness and also testicles are very small . please suggest overall redevelopment of body specially knees and testicles.
Erectile Dysfunction: Causes and Treatment
Erectile dysfunction (ed) occurs when the man is unable to achieve or maintain his erection of penis to meet his or his partner's sexual satisfaction.
The problem is often faced by newly married men. Fortunately with experience, most of them are able to overcome this problem. Again it is increasingly common with increased age.
So, what are the causes?
In some male, it is psychological, caused by anxiety, depression, stress, marital disharmony etc. Use of alcohol and smoking will aggravate the problem. Psychological causes can happen at any age but more common at younger age. But in some cases, it is associated with serious diseases, especially at old age. It has been seen that in apparently healthy male ed is the first sign of heart disease. So, if you have ed, make sure that i's not caused by your heart problem.
Again diabetes is another important cause. Excessive weight gain will also cause hormonal imbalance and thus problems in erection. Some hormone may also cause ed like thyroid, prolactin and even testosterone (male sex hormone). If you have chronic diseases like liver or kidney disease, it may also lead to ed. Diseases of nerves and spines should also be kept in mind. Sometimes, infections or tumour in private parts (prostate, testis etc) will also add to ed. Other diseases of penis like abnormalities in blood vessels can also be responsible, especially in young guys. Apart from these, some surgeries in abdomen and some drugs (like drugs to lower blood pressure, antidepressants, hormonal drugs etc) will also cause ed.
Now, what you can do?
If you want to suffer silently, you will land up in other problems like problem in sexual life, problem in family relationships, depression and even inability to make your partner pregnant. But do all men with ed have to go to doctor? initially, the men should try lifestyle modifications like avoiding smoking and alcohol; avoiding stress and anxiety; making good understanding with partner and also reducing weight. The partner should also have sympathetic attitude to the husband who is having ed.
But if still the issue is not resolved
you have to consult doctor. It's not a matter of hesitation or embarrassment, as you may think. Rather it is needed to ensure that you are healthy. So, your doctor will talk to you, will check you and try to find out if any cause is there or not (like heart disease, diabetes, hormones etc). He may order some basic tests to ensure that everything is alright. After that he will advise you the treatment. If the cause is found, treatment of the cause (like diabetes) may cure ed. Even if no cause is found, ed can be treated by various ways.
But should you try the drugs shown in television or newspaper?
Remember, drugs used in ed have important side effects and we advise drugs only when it is absolutely necessary. In most cases simple measures like stress reduction, exercise help. Sex counselling of both the partners helps a lot. And if still ed persists, we advise drugs. There are variety of drugs, all are having own advantages and disadvantages. Particularly sildenafil group of drugs can affect heart and retina. So, we always practice caution before prescribing such drugs. And when patients are advised such drugs we advise to inform us when he feels eye problems, chest pain, fainting or even painful persistent erection of penis ('priapism').
There are other drugs that can be applied directly over penis.
Testosterone group of drugs are prescribed only in selective cases as they have serious side effects and even they can reduce the size of your testes. In some cases where drugs cannot be given or drugs fail, we advise penile implants or artificial pump to maintain erection. Finally in very few cases, where blood vessels of penis is blocked, we can cure it by some herbal medicine.
So, if you feel ed, don't get depressed.
At the same time don't feel embarrassed to take medical help. Today's embarrassment may harm you in future. So, get cured and enjoy your personal life
I'm 32yrs old married male just want to know where is ashwagandga powder available and does it have any side effects. Is it useful to increase libido hardness of penis and delay ejaculation.
Dr. I am in very serious tension. I went to my gf for having s*x. For the first time in my life. I usually masturbates 2wice a week n my penis is alright and responds with my stimulation. But this time after 30 mins of stimulations also it doesn't stood. Pls note. I masturbated in the morning n went for sex at 3 pm.
She is taking blood thinner medicine regularly, is it any complication on future? What are the restricted physical activities for PAH patients? Is it possible sexual relationship during this stage?
Recently im masturbating 2-3 times a day continuously for one month. Do excess masturbation causes premature ejaculation.
Contrary to what most girls have been led to believe about the hymen being a flat tissue that covers the vagina and is ripped during penetrative intercourse, the truth is that hymen is a fringe of tissue around the vaginal opening. It is not an intact tissue draping across the vaginal wall because without any outlet for the menstrual blood, girls would get periods only after they lose their virginity. (Know more about Irregular Periods)
Here are a few mind-boggling facts about the hymen.
- Just like labia, every woman's hymen varies in color, size and shapes.
- It is elastic and stretchy in most cases. Vaginal delivery makes the hymen less visible by smoothening and stretching it.
- Despite popular belief, the pain women experience when they have sex for the first time is not due to your hymen breaking, but because your vaginal muscles are too tense and/or you're going at it too rough and fast without adequate lubrication.
- Simple exercises such as walking, riding bicycles, doing splits as well as horseback riding may rip your hymen long before you have had intercourse.
- Hymens should not be perceived as the indicator of sexual activity because they are extremely stretchy and stay with you your entire life. Even sexually active people have hymens.
- If you do not resort to any sexual activity (including penetration during masturbation), the hymen returns to its default position in your vulva.
- Very few women have an imperforate hymen in which the opening is too small for penetration whether by tampons, fingers, sex toys or an erect penis. A simple surgery needs to be conducted in such a case where parts of the hymen are snipped away.
- There is a growth in hymenoplasty, also known as hymen reconstruction surgery, in the past few years because hymen is viewed as an indicator of virginity and there have been cases of annulment, public humiliation, torture and even death because they believe that the hymen is not intact due to sexual activity; therefore making hymenoplasty an effective solution.
- Although, not an indicator of the amount of sexual activities performed, one must seek immediate medical attention after being sexually assaulted because it can be examined to prove sexual abuse. (Learn more about Sexual Activity Affects Vaginal Health)
My friend recently told me that he could not sleep without masterbating. Is it an addiction he is suffering from?
Whenever I do sex. I get ejaculated very fast. Please tell me the way that how I increase my sex power. Precribe me some medicine with no side effect.
My cousin has a serious problem but he is afraid to share with anyone He is suffering from night fall and often he ashamed of himself when he woke up So is he facing any sexual disease?
Dear Doctors I just noticed a lump in the inside of my penis it is painless. Is it a serious problem? What can it be due to ?and what type of doctor should I visit.
Clemix is a product from LFI Labs, an entity that creates solutions for male sexual health issues. The company has its base in Chicago, USA. LFI Labs works with natural ingredients to create its FDA approved products targeting the male market.
What does Clemix do?
- It boosts energy levels thereby improving quality of life for many men
- It increases sexual appetite as it restores libido in men
- It enhances firm erections and even adds to the length of the penis
- It promotes endurance during sexual intercourse
- Muira Puama and Horny Goat Weed: They cause increase in sexual desire or libido
- Saw Palmetto: Boosts blood circulation
- Fenugreek Extract and Tongkat Ali: They increase testosterone levels in the body
- Nettle root extract: Promotes healthy sperm generation
- L- Arginine: Boosts stamina and gives a feeling of well - being
How does it work?
The supplement enhances firmness and length of the sexual organ by encouraging maximum flow to it during sexual intercourse. It also increases sexual libido or arousal increasing the sensual experience of sex. Clemix also improves sexual stamina so that the user can hold an erection for long. The drug also increases energy thereby ensuring you don't get fatigued too quickly during intercourse.
- All the sexual enhancing herbs in Clemix ensure that one is energetic during intercourse.
- The herbs in the drug prevent erectile dysfunction as they increase the firmness of the sexual organ.
- Using the drug also enhances feel-good sensations as the sexual hormones are at their optimum thereby making for a great sexual experience.
- You have to buy Clemix from the company website as it is not readily available over the counter.
- It is not prescribed by doctors hence access, and dosage cannot be monitored.
- You could get the drug from websites that are not genuine and get counterfeit drugs.
- Some people experience side effects mostly due to adverse reactions triggered by preexisting health issues.
Clemix contains a substantial amount of herbs mainly geared towards dealing with various issues that cause erectile dysfunction. However, the manner in which it affects the individual is subject to one's body, health condition, and sexual deficiencies.
Where to buy?
Clemix is available for online purchase and distribution. You can buy these male enhancement supplements from the official company website. You place the order online and have it delivered to you in a matter of days. You are not required to have a prescription to purchase Clemix products online.
Is it a scam?
Clemix is not a scam as there are testimonies of people that use it for sexual enhancement and improved performance. It is not only ideal for boosting performance in the bedroom but also for improving energy levels when going about daily activities. It can significantly restore libido in men and improve quality of life if used appropriately.
Any product has side effects, especially when used in the wrong way. Clemix side effects can occur when you overdose by taking higher quantities than recommended. Some of the adverse effects include dizziness, lack of sleep and restlessness. It is advisable to take the drug under the supervision of your doctor and in recommended dosage.