Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Bhatt
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. BhattYour feedback matters!
Am 26 year old, I masturbate every day and sometime twice a day. I have tried to control masturbation but am unable to control it. I feel so tired of it and please suggest me some of the tips to get rid of it.
I am 61 and suffer from deep constipation often spreading over for 2- 3 days and finally end up with stressful bowel. Recently I have tried duphalac and Zandu Nityam tab and found short term result. I experienced no rectal bleeding at any time during excretion of stressful bowel. I take regular medicines for controlled diabetes, pressure, prostate enlargement and calcium supplement. How do I get absolute relief from the problem and enjoy regular stress-free bowel?
I am suffering with ear pain due to some water droplets accidentally that left remain. It's been happen 5 days earlier. Today with the help of some ear-buds I found a light layer of puss & some amount of wetness to the bud. I'm still suffering with the pain severely. Will you suggest me the precautions what I need to take. Please sir/madam.
Hello am HIV positive undergoing on ART medicines I have to know can I work in night shift my timings of taking tablets is at 10 pm after 8 pm dinner.
Thanks a lot for your reply sir, about my low libido and erectile dysfunction. Sir one of friend suggest me Lycopodium, selenium, and acid phos. If it is beneficial for me than please sir suggest about the Doses. And the time period which I have to take the above medicine for result.
I have pain in my head before 1 month and I have take medicine also but was not work on me, tell me what should I do.
I masturbate at the age 12 to 20 years today I am 25 age but my problem is that my penis erect but not so hard and only one minute I discharge my sperm less timing.
The disruption of the normal female cycles of menstruation and ovulation after the age of 45 and the loss of her ability to conceive naturally is known as menopause. The associated symptoms of menopause are heat flushes, insomnia, weight gain, depression, nausea and fatigue. While hormone replacement therapy is the most common procedure to provide relief from menopausal symptoms, natural homeopathic remedies can also be used for the same. These remedies are completely safe as opposed to hormone replacement therapy which has a number of side effects.
The following homeopathic medicines and remedies can be used to treat menopause:
- A balanced diet which provides you with optimal nutrition can be helpful in treating menopausal symptoms. When you get enough vitamins and minerals, the physical discomfort caused by the symptoms can be reduced greatly.
- Phosphorus can help with migraines, extreme sweating, numb hands, fast pulse, memory problems and dry and itchy skin. Foods high in phosphorus content are meat, fish, cheese, nuts and seeds of pumpkins, sunflowers etc.
- Excessive deposition of fat can interfere with the hormonal cycles and cause imbalances in the level of estrogen and progesterone. So, regular yoga and exercise can be helpful.
- Amylenum nitrosum can provide relief from profuse sweating, shortness of breath and palpitations.
- Phytoestrogen or dietary estrogen is a compound found in foods such as soybeans, oats, barley, carrots, fenugreek, rice etc. Phytoestrogen can provide natural relief from menopausal symptoms.
- Aurum metallicum is used to get the tissues and organs to function normally again and control feelings of anxiety and claustrophobia.
- Aconitum napellus (wolf's bane) is a flowering plant and its extracts can reduce panic attacks, heat flushes, over excitability and depressive symptoms.
- Argentum nitricum is a nitrate compound of silver which is used to control excessive bleeding in the pre-menstrual stages.
- Belladonna (deadly nightshade) is beneficial for a large number of symptoms such as headaches, fatigue, insomnia, frequent urination, osteoporosis, abnormal weight gain and other nervous disorders.
- Bryonia alba, a flowering plant, is used as a remedy for vaginal infections, rashes and vaginal dryness that are common during menopause.
- Natrum muriaticum, in small amounts, helps to reduce stress. Stress can cause problems in thyroid function, cognitive functioning, digestive system functioning and it can elevate blood pressure levels rapidly.
- Nux vomica (strychnine) is a common homeopathic medicine for nausea, vomiting and indigestion. These problems are seen frequently in menopausal women, especially after meals at night. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Homeopath.