Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. BhattYour feedback matters!
I had blood in stool few times. It is not appearing continuously. 3 or 4 times in a month. While this is happens my stomach goes worse and I feel digestion problem.
I m 24 year old From childhood I m suffering from cold (frequency of cold is very fast) in these days I feel itching type in nose and mucus releases in more quantity That may lead to cold and sneezing n' no. Of times.
I am feeling palpitations whenever I try to sleep in afternoon after having meals. I had a ECG few days back which is absolutely NORMAL. If anyone can help?
I am suffering with back pain. Doubt on Kidney stones. Last year detected stone and it gone with medicine. Now again it started. I am drinking splendy of water even though the urine is in yellow colour.
Sperm count not increasing. 5% to 10%.Suggest if there any effective medicine. Married 7 years ago. The problem is also from 7 years. Is there any possibility for this.
Some time I have lots of pain in my lower stomach but for few minutes. please tell me what is it & how to overcome?
I am 30 years old man. And I can't sleep last 6 days. What is the reason and how can I get comfortable nap. please answer.
Sir/Mem I am 20 years old. My penis is very small. So for this it is probleming me for doing sex. So how should I increase my penis to a big size. My weight- 85 kg Height- 175 cm (5'9") Eating habits- 2 times rice 2 time tea Meat, fish twice a week And a little fast food sometimes. I have not any addiction of alcohol or any other tobacco.
Hi. There I'm 26 and I m doing bedwetting everyday. Is there any easy medicine or any natural remedies which will be helpful to prevent bedwetting. Please help me.
Hi, I am suffering with stomach bloating. Working on night shift. Sleeps only 5 hours a day. Is this my symptoms.
Menstrual disorders are caused by a variety of factors and affect every woman in a different manner. In most cases, it manifests itself in the form of fluctuations in menstrual flow and irregularity in the monthly cycle. Certain disorders are not too severe and can be easily alleviated. Others are more complicated and require the immediate attention of a gynecologist.
As mentioned, there are different specific causes of different kinds of disorders resulting from a range of factors such as hormone levels, functioning of the central nervous system, health of the uterus, etc.
Some of the most common causes of menstrual disorders are as follows:
- Hormonal imbalance: Fluctuating hormone levels in the body have a direct impact on the menstrual cycle. These fluctuations can be caused by dysfunction in the pituitary gland, thyroid gland or adrenal gland. It can also be a result of malfunction in either or both ovaries and the secretion of hormones originating there.
- Anatomic problems: One fourth menstrual disorders are caused by problems of the anatomy. These include various gynecological issues like the presence of uterine fibroids and polyps, reduced uterine contractile strength, adenomyosis (intrusion of uterine tissue into the muscular wall of the uterus), a uterus with an excessively large surface area, and endometrial cancer.
- Clotting irregularities: Abnormality in clotting is a cause of heavy menstrual bleeding in women. It leads to exceeding blood loss from minor cuts and gashes and makes one easily prone to bruising. This may also include medical conditions such as thrombocytopenia (platelet dysfunction) and Von Willebrand disease.
- Medications and supplements: There is a wide range of medications and nutritional or hormonal supplements which often cause menstrual disorders in women and lead to fluctuations in the menstrual cycle. These include medicines such as aspirin, ibuprofen, estrogen pills, Vitamin E supplements etc.
- Miscellaneous factors: These are comparatively rare and require a greater degree of medical attention. It includes conditions such as cervical cancer, ovarian tumors, liver and kidney diseases, uterine infections, extreme psychological stress, obesity, etc. Incidents such as miscarriages and unsuspected pregnancies are also known to cause abnormal menstrual bleeding.
Related Tip: " All You Need To Know About Premenstrual Dysphoric Disorder"