Find numerous Cardiologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Cardiologists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. Bhaskar P ShahYour feedback matters!
Sometimes I have pain in left chest. It is just for a while. Also it pain near breastbone. I feel very fear of that. It gets palpation rapidly. When I bring ecg it is normal. I can't understand why this happen? I also done cholesterol test which is normal. Cpkmb test is also normal. I can't understand what to do.
Ways to manage Acute heart attack!
I’m Dr. Viveka Kumar, Senior Director at Cath Lab Hospital in New Delhi, Saket. In this world now, the Indian population is suffering from epidemic, which is acute heart attack, or cardiovascular disease. It has become the number 1 killer for the younger generation that is the most productive age group of patients which is in the age group of 25 to 50 years of age. The treatment can be done only when the awareness is good, if the patients understand their disease, they get early warning signal.
The key to the treatment of this disease is early, i.e, diagnosis. So the moment if somebody gets chest pain associated with sweating with pain lasting for 15 minutes or more than that, then this is the situation where they should get alerted, get an ECG done, get the cardiac markers done and if the ECG changes are there, they must see a cardiologist, and get primary angioplasty or thrombolysis therapy in early hours are equally good. And early treatment is the most…going to be more cheaper option, more effective option. And this is also a lifestyle disorder.
For prevention of that we need to have healthy lifestyle, we should stop smoking, we should have a good blood pressure control, diabetes control and cholesterol control has to be very meticulous, and then only this disease can be conquered.
If you want to reach to me, you can reach to me through Lybrate, or you can look at my website drvivekakumarmaxhealthcare.com. Thank you.
I have problem in my chest and pain in the left side of the body around chest. The pain goes away sometimes but after gew days happens again and troubles me alot.
She is 38year old and she is suffering from B. P. Low with thyroid so she has been taking tablets since 3year but she doen't get well properly. Why?
Chest pain is a common problem that most people experience. Chest pain can signal anything from a muscle cramp to even an impending heart attack. You should never ignore symptoms of chest pain as it can signal a serious underlying disorder. The details about chest pain are not described here as it is beyond the scope of this article. The focus is on various homeopathic remedies to treat symptoms of chest pain.
Homeopathy is an alternative system of medicine that was started in the year 1796, by Samuel Hahnemann. It is based on the premise that the substance that causes a disorder, if introduced in the right quantity in the body, will cure the same disease. Compared to mainstream medicine, homeopathy products are not synthetic and are free from any side effect.
Homeopathic remedies for chest pain:
The homeopathic remedies that are given below not only treat pain effectively, but also get rid of the actual cause of the pain. The best thing about these remedies is that they are completely free from any side effect, whatsoever. The various homeopathic remedies for chest pain are:
- Rhus Tox: This remedy is effective in treating pain that spreads to the shoulders from the chest; these symptoms tend to worsen in damp and cold weather.
- Arnica Mont: If you experience chest pain along with soreness in the body, this remedy is prescribed.
- Ranunculus B: In case of intercostal rheumatism wherein you experience pain in the muscle between the ribs, this remedy is usually recommended by the practitioner.
- Kali carb: Kali carb is used to treat stitching pain in the chest that worsens during the early hours of the morning.
- Rumex C: This remedy is used to treat pain that develops in the left lung, followed by coughing.
- Bryonia: For a stabbing or a burning chest pain that worsens when you move, Bryonia is considered to be the appropriate remedy.
- Phosphorus: This remedy is recommended when you experience heavy coughing and chest pain caused by pneumonia or tuberculosis.
- Carbo-veg: Carbo-veg is used to treat chest pain resulting from acidity, gas and indigestion.
- Robinia: This remedy is used to treat symptoms of chest pain that originates from behind the sternum (breastbone) as a result of acidity. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath.
I am having BP from age 15 Now I am 22 still I am getting upto 140/95 I am using telma20 tablets How can I reduce this problem.
Sir please answered my question, sir 29 age can be heart attack coming in person is death 1 attack is perfect to looking but he is died recently pm reports tells attack comes through blood in mouth he is died.
I have congestion in chest for long time. A green colour rubber type substance comes out when in breathe or sneeze? While hanging upside down I feel something flowing down my nose water with green colour. Will nebulizer help in melting the same? Which nebulizer and medication to use for treatment.
I am facing heart burning issue since last 4-5 days. It get sever after lunch mostly and sometimes it feels like I should vomit every thing I ate. Unable to eat normal dal chawal n normal food. Suggest me please. Its occurring bad breath also like tonsil stones smells.
.what are raw garlic consumption benefits than what quantity can I eat daily suggest me more food which has Decreasing LDL within short period and regular controlling also.
The available evidence suggests that all adults with high blood pressure readings that are consistently greater than 135/80 mm Hg benefit from tighter control of risk factors associated with diabetes for prevention of coronary heart disease.
High Blood Pressure damages the body slowly but surely. It amplifies the risk of heart problems and even early death. The increased pressure of blood travelling through the arteries puts a strain on the arterial walls damaging the heart, brain and the kidneys. High B.P. can also cause effects like dizziness, inability to sleep properly or cramps in legs. Fortunately, you can avoid the risk of these life threatening complications by reducing your B.P. naturally without medication.
Here are 5 effective ways to do so –
1. Go for Soya: Replace some of the refined Carbohydrates in your diet with foods that are rich in soya such as tofu or you can sometimes use soya bean oil. Soya is rich in proteins and has high content of insoluble fibre and helps to lower systolic blood pressure.
2. Magic of Herbs: Herbs like basil, cinnamon, garlic, cardamom and celery are highly effective in bringing down Blood Pressure and work like magic. They can be added to food to enhance flavour or as supplements.
3. Calcium Packed Yoghurt: Intake of more than 800 mgs of calcium is known to reduce the risk of high blood pressure by nearly 23 percent in contrast to people consuming less than 400 mg. Low fat dairy products especially yoghurt are a great source of calcium and you can enjoy 2-3 helpings daily to lower your Blood Pressure.
4. Dark Magic: Dark Chocolate contains Polyphenols that protect against high BP and other heart and vascular diseases. You can enjoy natural unsweetened cocoa powder or unsweetened dark chocolate and have the pleasure of not only its wonderful taste but also get its blood pressure lowering benefits.
5. Limit your Fructose: Limiting the intake of salt is an important yet common advice for High Blood Pressure but limiting Fructose is equally crucial one. Fructose is a simple sugar found in most fruits and some vegetables. Fruits like mango, banana, apple, lychee etc., fruit juices, table sugar, corn syrup, honey, sugar alcohols are all high in fructose. When digested fructose breaks down into uric acid which elevates BP. So, if you wish to control your BP, you must reduce your intake of foods having high levels of Fructose.
In short, you have to avoid not only excessive salt but sugar too to keep away from hypertension!
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.