Find numerous Ayurvedas in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Treatment of Mohs Micrographic Surgery
Nail Surgery Procedures
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Bharti MaccharYour feedback matters!
I am 28 years old. I was having regular periods but since few months although the cycle is on time but the bleeding is less on the first day excess on the second and 3rd day, spotting on 4th day, less bleeding on 5th day again spotting on 6th day. My blood level is low from past 5 years. I had also check for pregnancy test but it was negative. Please advice.
Hello doc I am 22 years male. Actuall my problem is my weight. I am fat from childhood too. Before one year my weight was 70-72 kg now it became 84kg. I am continully doing night duty only so I eat food twice in a day only morning and night 8 o clock. I am in tamilnadu coimbatore city. Eating food on company canteen. My main tenson is fat is incrasing at chest, belly and thigh. So what todo for fat loss in these area specially at chest. What kind of food should I hav toeat? hope that I explained everything. So give me suggetion.
My mom is 65 years old, she is getting vomited many times, but she is refusing to go to hospital and not eating food and water also (little). Any other ways to control this vomits.
I am 18 year old guy I am having sever back ache I used all type of pain relief gel nd lotion But nt yet got relief What should I do.
Hello Dr. I need help of psychologist Dr. Um me sensitive type ka person hu me and apko to pata hi hoga ki Maharashtra mai caste regarding kitne issues hai. Nd I belongs to SC caste. sensitive hone ke karan me Jo bhi kaam karta hu dilse karta hu. To like you know ab mujhe ise problem ho rahi hai. Means like me abhi bohot ghusa karne laga hu. Mujhe mere pe ghusa aaya ki tu itna shant kyu hai like mujhe kisiko hurt karna acha nahi lagta but caste incident se mai thoda disturb feel karta hu. Abhi esa lagta hai ki apne aapko badal du ek ache person se worst Pearson mai. So Dr. help me disturb hu bohot. And nervous too.
I am suffering with aa spots. I used so many medicines and many other treatments but their no terminate cured me. I want terminate cure.
Hii. Me Madhav. I want know about kidney stones. I have kidney stones last year. I want know can we remove these stones without operate.
I am 22 years old. My weight is 80 and my height is 168 cms, I am somewhat fit. But now I want to become slim. I don't want to be a body builder. How to proceed and what kind of diet I can start. Pls advise me. I am physically healthy. Pls suggest me a good diet so that I can become slim fit.
Last 1 months onwards I am suffering from one side headache (male 27. I am taking antimigrain medicine. If headache is ther? there is any serious issue?
I'm 19 years old and looking thin but I want to gain my weight please suggest me Age-19 Weight-56 This weight is normal or not.
I have a b coli infection, when start my periods that time it's active. How to relev this b coli infection? What I do?
Rare forms of bone oriented tumours are giant cell tumours, which are mostly found in the bones that are long. This tumour is mostly found in young people between the age of 25 to 40 years and is more common in women than in men. The slow progressive growth of this tumour is more like a lesion rather than a mass, and it causes significant pain. It can also lead to bone destruction. Let us find out the various facets of these tumours including causes, diagnosis, treatment and prognosis.
- Causes: The actual cause of this condition is not yet known, although many orthopaedic specialists tend to associate it with Paget disease, which is a chronic bone disorder. The main symptoms of this disease include enlargement and deformity of the bones. Giant cell tumours are not associated with injuries, genetics or environmental factors.
- Symptoms: There are many symptoms that can point at the presence of the giant cell tumour. These include pain in the joints surrounding the bone on which the tumour is growing. Also, inflammation and fractures might be caused due to this growth. The surrounding joints may face difficulty as far as movement goes, and fluid retention might also take place.
- Diagnosis: The diagnosis of the condition is usually done by an orthopaedic specialist who will conduct an x-Ray to study the area surrounding the bone. This will help in throwing up images of the tissue, bones and other organs in the area. The doctor may also carry out a biopsy during which tissue samples will be procured for further examination under a microscope, so as to determine whether or not the growth is a malignant one. Also, radionuclide bone scans may be conducted to find out if there is any bone change due to other bone diseases and this tumour.
- Treatment: The treatment of this condition will depend largely on the patient's age and medical history where the doctor may take stock of any other ailments and diseases which may or may not interfere with the chosen path of treatment. One of the ways of treating this condition is with surgery that will help in removing the damaged bone. In very severe cases, amputation may also be required. Further, bone reconstruction surgery can also be followed for treatment.
- Prognosis: Local recurrence is a risk as far as giant cell tumours are concerned. A CT scan of the chest, abdomen and pelvic area should be carried out in a routine manner for at least two years after treatment.
Any persistent inflammation and pain should be checked by a doctor to detect any such growth.