Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Pediatricians in India. You will find Pediatricians with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Pediatricians online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Child and Adolescent Problems
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Paediatric Critical Care
Treatment of Childhood Infections
Child Nutrition Management
Growth And Development Including General Paediatri
Management of New Born Care
Preimplantation Genetic Diagnosis (Pgd)
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Treatment of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome In Adolesce
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Cleft Lip Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Bharti L ChandanYour feedback matters!
I have 4 month baby having multiple disorder & low birth weight & still not gain weight.Please do help.
My son of aged 3 years 2 months, suffering from chicken pox since two days. Need your valuable consults.
My daughter is 2 month old. She is pre term baby (32 week. She is on breast feeding and formula feeding. From 7-8 day she bring out milk through her mouth nd sometime through nose. She also have too much Gas problem nd cry badly nd when gas pass she keep calm. Pls suggest me what should I do for these problems.
My 6 month baby has started to take solid food. But she refuses milk. I will struggle to her to drink 2ozs milk. But she takes solid food for my compulsion. She doesn't show interest on solid food. My worry is that she is not interested on solid food at the same time she refuses the milk. please give me best solution as soon as possible.
My baby age is2'6yr. And my baby geographical tunge prb is very pain ful. Do not recover to any medicine.
My younger son is at the age of 5. Past few months he hasn't shown interest to take food. Then we consulted a doctor. After the mantox test he said that my son is having primary complex and gave akurit tablet and advised to take the tablet every day in the early morning at empty stomach. We continued the same and now 5 months are completed. But still my doctor saying to take the tablet until he reaches 18 kg. Now he is in 16.40 kg, ht 110 cm. We are worrying about primary complex & the side effects of the tablet. Doctors please give our opinion in this regard.
A study suggests that two cups of milk a day is ideal for toddlers. Consuming more than that can reduce iron stores raising the risk of anaemia
Also says children from age one to till eight needs two cup of milk and from nine to 18 need three cups of milk or its equivalent each day
Sir, my son is 13 months old, he weighs only 6.40 kg. Am so worried about his health. At birth he was only 1.75 kg. Now he got chest infection and wbc count is so high. We are giving antibiotic to him. He didn't eat much food. Beast feeding is there,. Please tell me how to make him more healthy. Thank you.
Meri baby grl ko aj 5 days hi huye he and use bleeding ho rahi he urine k sath kya karu nd kyu ho rahi he.
My baby is 21 months old from the last one week she is not eating food and she is taking only breast milk and she is eating only chapathi and apple. From the last 3 days she dnt pass motion and yesterday and today she did her motion but it was struck it was not coming out she started pushing out with more pressure and in that time she is crying alot I put my finger to pull the motion out .pls tell me any home remedies or any syrup for her to get the motion very freely with out putting or pushing pressure with out pain no bleeding is there.
It is the timely medical treatment which matters.
My 7 year old son still bed wets 3 to 4 times at night. Even if he sleeps for 2 hours in the afternoon he bedwets. Wen he was few months old he had recurring episodes of UTI. A urologist did MCU and the report was normal. After the age of 1 he never had UTI. But bedwetting continues even in summers. Please advise He has hard and irregular motions as well!
My son is- 8 years old. Having 38 kg weight. becomes fatty since last two month. H/o- Adenoids (opeBeaches rative not done) Thyroid test done. Values are T3- 231.8 mg/dl T4- 8.09ug/dl TSH- 1.77uig/ml Is there any disease? Please tell the prognosis.
Both natural and homeopathic remedies can efficiently deal with lactose intolerance and thus you should check the reports of the patient for finding the best solution. You can choose any of these remedies or else can continue with both.
List of homeopathic medicines for treating lactose intolerance
- Aethusa Cynapium: The medicine helps in the digestion of milk so that unwanted stomach aches can be easily avoided. On the other hand, health condition of the kids can also be improved to a great extent using this medicine. Loose tools or green colour diarrhea due to dairy products can be prevented with care.
- Apis Mellifica: Milk allergies can be easily cured with this medicine and thus kids are often prescribed the drug by a homeopathic expert. A few symptoms are found in kids due to lactose intolerance like breathing difficulty, body itchiness, redness, swelling, skin rashes and others. All these symptoms can be treated by this homeopathy medicine.
- China Officinalis: This medicine is mainly prescribed to those kids for whom Apis Mellifica is not the suitable one. Flatulence, belching and bloating can be properly controlled or regulated by taking this drug regularly. Excessive mucus formation, chest's rattling sound and excessive coughing might occur with dairy intolerance and these symptoms might get severe. This is the reason the doctors often prescribe this medicine as the best option.
A few natural remedies for treating lactose intolerance
- Probiotics: These are specialized bacteria that not only help in improving digestion, but proper nourishment can also be gained.
- Coconut milk: This is now considered as one of the leading substitutes for different dairy products.
- Apple cider vinegar: Lactose intolerance signs can be completely eradicated along with the maintenance of body balance by consuming apple cider vinegar regularly. This is a natural product, and thus you can take the same regularly without taking a doctor's permission.
- Fermented products: Kimchi and Sauerkraut are those fermented foods that can create helpful bacteria as a result of which the gut can be re-populated and digestive system can be regulated. The symptoms will get reduced slowly with the consistent intake of these foods.
- Yogurt: This can be taken with meals as it is enriched with beneficial bacteria that can help in digesting different other dairy products. With the consumption of yoghurt, Lactose can be broken down naturally, and on the other hand, digestion can be improved.