Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. BhartiYour feedback matters!
I'm observing blood during defecation since two days. Though I experienced no pain or any kind of inflammation. It feels like bowel movement is causing those few drops of blood to come out. I never experienced this before. Can you please help me to get rid of it and do let me know the reasons why am I experiencing this,
Sir my gf period date is 04/03/2017 to 09/03/2017 .i had sex wth my gf on 16/03/2017 and 17/03/2017 .but I do not cum inside her so there is chance of pregnancy? I do not give any pills till now becoz she has type 2 diabetics please suggest me wat can I do?
Hi, I want to enjoy my sex life with my hubby, but I fails everytime, it seems I never pleasant everytime to him. I don't get any feeling now a days as well, please recommend some medicine if s,. He says you never fascinate for sex, I want to enjoy my life, please help.
Dear doctor I am a lady 40 years I have mensturation problem though I take crisanta contraceptive pills bleeding is there a after little days interval so please suggest me other contraceptive pills with hormonal substitute.
My marriage will be on 24/01/2017. Now she is taken primolut n to protect period as her period date is 18/01/2017. Now my question is how it is possible to unprotected sex without pregnancy? And if she will go for pregnancy prevent tablet then when she will start? Please inform.
I am pregnant so can I eat banana guava and musk mellon. And please suggest me what to have till 5 months.
I m 40 years old woman. I m suffering from heavy bleeding due my period, morethan 20 days. I m afraid to do operation. So please help me. What should I do?
The inability to conceive after indulging in unprotected sex is known as infertility. It can also be referred to the biological incapability of a male to cause the conception or a woman being unable to carry the pregnancy for full-term. Research has shown that female problems contribute to over half of all the infertility cases while a majority of the other causes include sperm disorders.
Treatment of infertility depends on:
- Cause of Infertility
- Duration of Infertility
- Age of both partners
- Personal preferences
Causes of infertility in women include:
1. Ovulation disorders: This is regarded as the most common cause of infertility in women. The disorders can be caused due to the following
- Premature ovarian failure
- PCOS (polycystic ovary syndrome)
- Poor egg quality
- Overactive or Underactive thyroid gland
- Chronic conditions like cancer or AIDS.
2. Problems in fallopian tubes or uterus: Abnormalities in the uterus or fallopian tubes render the woman incapable of conceiving naturally. This might be due to:
- Submucosal fibroids
- Previous sterilization treatment
3. Medications: There is a possibility that treatment will cure infertility. Examples include NSAIDs (non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs), Chemotherapy and Radiotherapy. Treatment of infertility might involve a significant amount of psychological, physical, temporal and financial commitments. In men, treatment is done to treat lack of healthy sperm or general sexual problems. The treatments include:
- Change in lifestyle
- Sperm retrieval
Even though it is possible to restore fertility in women using only one or two therapies, a number of treatments might be required before conception is possible. Some of these treatments include:
- Intrauterine insemination (IUI)
- Stimulation of ovulation with fertility drugs
- Surgery to restore fertility
In situations where pregnancy does not happen spontaneously, Assisted Reproductive Technology (ART) can be used by couples to achieve pregnancy. It is a form of fertility treatment which involves the handling of sperm and egg. The entire ART team consists of psychologists, physicians, embryologists, nurses and lab technicians.
One common ART technique is In vitro fertilization (IVF). It is a process where an egg and sperms are manually combined in a laboratory dish, followed by transfer of embryo to the uterus. Some aspects involved in an IVF cycle are:
- Intracytoplasmic sperm injection (ICSI)
- Assisted hatching
- Donor eggs or sperm
- Gestational carrier
Some complications that may occur during the treatment of infertility are:
- Multiple pregnancy
- Ovarian hyperstimulation syndrome (OHSS)
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist and ask a free question.
I'm married 5 years back and having two kids. 2 months before my wife conceived but I don't want third child so DNS done. Now want to give her injection for the family planning. Please suggest which is the best vaccine for her. Is there any side effects of the vaccine. Please tell me the complications.
My period is 2 weeks late. My period is regular ever since. But I have an active sexual life. We use the pull out method and always make sure that no sperm esp. The first burst will be inside me. I'm not just sure if he excreted it in front of my vagina. I'm afraid it came in. In happened on February. I remember I got my period on Feb. 14, and lasted til Feb 19. I expected my period to come from March 20-26. I had sex on March 23. We made sure he didn't cum inside. Now my period won't come. It's almost 2 weeks late. I used pregnancy test several times. All negative. I think i'm using in right. I used pregnancy test strips, even pregnancy test cassetes. It's all negative. I'm always feeling dizzy last March but I think that's because I don't get enough sleep. I'm often stress out and not feeling well to. I feel something in my belly I can't describe. My vagina is sometimes dry, sometimes it releases white sticky substance. But results are always negative. Am I pregnant? Thank you so much!
I'm 22 years old. I have a irregular periods. I have a boyfriend. please suggest me the solution for the regular periods.
Sir ek breast se kam breastfeeding hona ya bilkul bhi na hona kya breast cancer ka risk badati hai aur kya breast injury ki bajay se breastfeeding kam ho jaati hai meri wife ko left breast me 2 month pahle injury ho gayi thi aur blood discharge bhi hua tha but ab jab bo left breast ko apne hath se thoda tej dabati to right breast ki tulna me kam milk nikalta hai sir mujhe bahut chinta hai ki kahi future me unke left breast ki injury carcinoma me na badal jay jabki vo 5 month ki pregnant hai aur ye unki first pregnancy hai meri shadi 5 june 2015 ko hue thi immediately advice de.
Respected Doctor, Please suggest any medicine, if there will be any retained product in uterine, after taking contra pills for abortion. Waiting for reply & hope for best medicine by your end. Warm Regards.
Can my wife get pregnant by having intercourse only one night after having a first child and what could be the chances of getting conceive.
Hi, I know about 14th day ovulation and I am having sex daily from 7th to almost 20 day but still not getting positive result for pregnancy. So can you please tell me what to do?
The question, "are vitamins vital" is in fact a rhetorical question, one that answers for itself. Vitamins are organic compounds and important nutrients, which are required by human beings in appropriate quantities. They provide a host of benefits, affecting metabolism, digestion as well as immunity and are imperative for the existence and survival of human beings. Few reasons that establish their importance are:
- Digestive system: The digestive system, like the rest of the body, requires important minerals and vitamins for proper functioning. Your body requires ample amount of vitamin B and vitamin C to improve and maintain digestive health. In fact, folate acid is required by the body to prevent you from an impending danger of colon cancer. At the same time, vitamin B is also responsible for breaking down the carbohydrates and converting them into energy.
- Boosting the immunity system and eyesight: The proper functioning of your physical and mental health requires a sound immune system. The invasion of diseases can be deterred and treated on its own, if you have a proper functioning immune system. Vitamin A, found in carrots, pepper and sweet potato is very crucial for boosting the immune system, at the same time it helps repairing the cornea and improving the eyesight.
- Improving the nervous system: Vitamin B12 found in beef liver and octopus is very important in strengthening and improving the nervous system. If there is a deficiency of this vitamin in your body, chances are you will suffer from depression, anemia and even a potential threat to your central nervous system.
- Helps the heart and removes toxicity from the body: Among other advantages, vitamins are also responsible for maintaining the heart and preventing an accumulation of toxic substances in your body. Vitamin C, found primarily in fruits like oranges and lemons performs this function.
- Helps in losing weight: Certain food products like fish, chickpeas and chicken are rich in vitamin B6, which in turn help in boosting the metabolic rate and consequently in losing weight.
Related Tip: "3 Symptoms to Identify Vitamin D Deficiency?"