Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Bharti
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. BhartiYour feedback matters!
I have unprotected sex with my husband 2 days back but after sex I have taken unwanted 72. But after one night. Can there is a chance to become pregnant. I am feeling vomiting everytim. Headache and upset stomach. Is this is sign of pregnancy or its due to my over attention to it.
Vaginitis or inflammation of the vagina is a condition caused primarily by infection (from Chlamydia trachomatis or Gardnerella vaginalis, Trichomonas vaginalis and Candida Albicans) or by exposure to an irritant (allergic or chemical) and is characterized by burning pains, itching and abnormal vaginal discharge. To understand the effectiveness of homeopathic medicines in treating vaginitis, one needs to take a peek into the nature of the ailment.
Normally the vagina of a woman is populated by a wide variety of microorganisms helping to fight infections. The beneficial microorganisms build a chemical environment that hinders the harmful ones. Now, if a woman consumes any sort of antibiotic for treating an infection, irrespective of whether she is afflicted with vaginitis or something else, the antibiotics destroy both the good and the bad microorganisms, giving rise to imbalances in one’s body. As a result, the amount of harmful yeast literally outnumbers the beneficial ones.
The conventional treatment of yeast condition involves the administration of suppositories or antifungal medications. While such medications might temporarily decrease the count of yeast cells, they can neither boost the survival of good organisms nor guard the body against future yeast infections. Also, factors such as pregnancy, certain hormonal changes, birth control pills and high sugar diet do contribute to vaginitis. Therefore, simply ridding oneself of the risk factors cannot resolve the fundamental threat.
Homeopathic medications are not antibacterial or antifungal in the usual sense. Rather, they work at strengthening one’s defense mechanism so as to help the body combat any kind of infection all by itself. Going by this principle, they never cause similar type of ecological disruption internally as that of the antibiotics.
Few of the common remedies for treating various conditions of vaginitis are:
1. Pulsatilla (for abnormal vaginal discharge as well as soreness, especially among pregnant women)
2. Kreosotum (for itching in the vaginal lips or excessive discharge)
3. Borax (for vaginitis occurring between menstrual periods)
4. Hydrastis (for profuse yellowish vaginal discharge accompanied by great irritation)
5. Sepia (for heaviness in one’s vaginal area along with constipation and general fatigue)
6. Graphites (for premenstrual yeast infection, mostly in overweight women)
7. Calcarea carb (for thick milky or yellowish discharge that triggers itching)
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
I am 33 weeks and 3 days pregnant. Had a miscarriage before one years at 3 months spontaneous one with less growth. This time got a cervical stitch due to pain in abdomen at 4 th month starting. I had a intramural fibroid of approx 6 cms. Got gestational diabetes at 6 the month now it is in control with diet and exercise. I am 34 years old. Last month with my gynaecologist permission I travelled from Pune to Hyd by train i.e,12 hrs. Now I am at my mom's place. My question is now I want to go back to Pune for delivery .can I travel now if yes by which mode train or flight. By flight it will be one hr.
Communication is the key. Talk to your family, friends and professionals telling them how they can help and how you are feeling. Accept offers of help.
My lover always be myne and thinking for me. He don't possible to living without me. please give me some tips.
Not all women in our current fast-paced world have the time to take care of themselves as they spend a lot of time and energy in holding down a full-time and demanding job, taking care of the family and doing their household chores. Obviously, they pay no attention to eating enough of healthy food and looking after themselves as they do others. In such cases, nutrients for women are good as at least if not through foods, they get some critical vitamins for health into their systems that will keep them healthy and disease-free.
Women may be a different gender from men, so it's not surprising that their vitamin needs too are apart from men's. There are some vitamins developed only with women in mind because they need more nutrients of a certain kind and less of others.
Vitamin supplements women need: women need to take several vitamin supplements to be at their optimal health level. But what are they? Well, we've listed some nutrients for women for you. Here they are:
2. Magnesium: As one of the essential nutrients for women, magnesium takes care of mood swings during premenstrual tension and eliminates bloating and migraine during a woman's period. It also absorbs calcium and aids bone and teeth development. You can find magnesium in halibut, spinach, nuts and legumes.
3. Inositol: This aids ovulation in women and brings relief to pcos patients. It can be found in kidney beans and red beans and nuts.
4. L-arginine: To increase a woman's sex drive, l-arginine is good. You can find it in abundance in milk, dairy products, nuts and poultry.
5. Biotin: This b-complex vitamin aids in bringing back the lustre to your skin, hair and nails. One among many nutrients for women, biotin also produces the necessary enzymes for a healthy nervous system and liver. Biotin is found in liver, eggs, cauliflower, salmon and cottage cheese.
Vitamin b complex:
Critical vitamins for every woman:
We need vitamins for our daily functioning and our various functions like bone-building, growth and development of body cells, etc. Without them, we would not develop into normal individuals. So, let's consider all the essential critical vitamins for every woman that she must take regularly:
- Calcium: When, with age, women's bone mass reduces, they need to take more nutrients for women like calcium to prevent the onset of osteoporosis. Normally, women would need about 1, 500 mg of calcium per day, depending on their age. This can be achieved by drinking milk, eating milk products like cheese, cream, etc, and drinking pure orange juice that's fortified with calcium or its supplements.
- Vitamin D: Again, when age sets in, women lose some of their ability to convert direct light into vitamin d, without which, the body will not be able to use calcium. To prevent such a situation, nutrients for women are advised that contain calcium and vitamin D.
- Iron: Menstruating women need enough iron for their normal functioning and to prevent anaemia setting in. Iron-rich foods include spinach, beans, tofu, poultry, meat, broccoli and citrus fruits. However, if you are menopausal, your need for iron will be less, so a multivitamin without iron will be good for you.
- Folic acid: If you're pregnant, you need a regular intake of folic acid among other nutrients for women for normal development of babies. Without folic acid, babies' brains and spinal cords are badly affected. Folic acid is present in bread, orange juice, green leafy vegetables, seeds and nuts, corn, carrots and beans.
- Beta-carotene: This is an antioxidant or cancer-fighting ingredient that protects the body from the ill-effects of free radicals. There are several foods rich in beta-carotene, such as guava, papaya, carrots, sweet potatoes, apricots, avocado and mangoes. It has several benefits for women, right from glowing skin to healthy hair to heart health, prevention of lung cancer and much more.
- B6 and B12: Older women find it difficult to process vitamin b-complex like vitamin d and b12, so it helps them to take them as supplements. However, both these vitamins like any other nutrients for women are important as one ages. While vitamin b6 helps form red blood cells, vitamin b12 helps manufacture nerve cells and red blood cells. You can find them in foods like chicken, eggs, low-fat curds, milk or raisin bran.
- Omega-3 fatty acids: These natural anti-inflammatory substances help keep women's hearts ticking soundly, particularly as they grow older and their estrogen levels reduce. Tuna, salmon and pure orange juice are good sources of omega-3 fatty acids.
Vitamin deficiency syndrome in women:
When nutrients for women are present in the body in insufficient amounts, it leads to vitamin deficiency syndrome.
1. Vitamin B12: This vitamin is good for neurological functioning and blood cell formation, so it is critical to have an adequate stock of it. However, a vitamin deficiency of b12 causes fatigue, constipation, anaemic, weight loss and loss of appetite. Tingling in the hands and feet, depression and confusion are also common.
2. Vitamin C: Without this vitamin, we will end up with scurvy. The body uses this vitamin to make collagen and to metabolize protein, apart from immune functions. As far as nutrients for women go, vitamin c deficiency causes scurvy, bulimia and joint pain, loss of teeth, fatigue, etc.
3. Vitamin D: If you're not eating enough of fatty fish, liver, cheese, mushrooms and egg yolks, you could suffer from rickets, osteomalacia or muscle weakness and bone pain and daytime sleeping. This vitamin is essential for maintaining strong bones, healthy muscles and good immune function.
4. Iodine: Found largely in ocean fish, spinach, broccoli and other cruciferous vegetables, iodine is responsible in the production of thyroid hormones that are necessary for performing basic functions. When deficient in our body, these nutrients for women could lead to brain impairment, goiter or thyroid cancer.
5. Iron: Iron is necessary for functions like transporting oxygen to the body cells, creating blood cells, and others. Iron deficiency can lead to weakness, fatigue, decreased immune functioning, susceptibility to catching infection.
6. Magnesium: Found in nuts, whole grains, legumes and vegetables, magnesium regulates the body and helps with muscle control, production of energy and getting rid of toxins from the body. A deficiency in this mineral shows up as loss of appetite, fatigue, nausea, tingling, cramps, abnormal heart rhythms, coronary spasms, etc.
7. Zinc: Oysters, poultry, red meat and breakfast cereals are rich in zinc. These foods are essential nutrients for women as they fight viruses and bacteria, produce cells and help wounds heal. Signs of zinc deficiency include hair loss, loss of appetite, delayed wound healing, inability to taste food, diarrhea, skin and eye sores, etc.
I am 19 years old. I had taken unwanted 72 on 30th oct pre semen slightly touched the condom. I had taken another unwanted 72 6th nov because condom broke during anal sex. On that day (6th nov) I have got withdrawal bleeding just for 9 hours and the amount is very very low. Is it just the side effect if that pill? Will I get this kind of bleeding very frequently? My periods date is 17th nov. When will I get my next periods? Will it bw too late or will I skip it? Am I safe from pregnancy? When will my periods be normal. Will this 2 pill in one cycle make a huge problems in my periods schedule?
Copper is found to have many intrinsic properties that are good for your health. It is highly beneficial to store water in a copper cup overnight and drink from it as soon as you wake up.
Some of the benefits of drinking from a copper cup are:
1) Aids digestive functions - Copper has inherent properties that help in the process of digestion. It stimulates the uniform contraction and relaxation of the stomach that eases digestion and helps the food move along the digestive tract. Moreover, it helps to kill bacteria and reduce inflammation in the stomach. Copper also contains properties that help cleanse and detoxify your stomach, aiding and regulating the function of the kidneys and liver.
2) Weight loss - Drinking water from a copper cup on a regular basis can help you shed weight. Copper helps in breaking down fat and also helps to eliminate it efficiently out of the body. Thus, it helps your body to keep whatever it requires and discards the rest.
3) Heals wounds - Copper is also known to possess antibacterial, anti-viral and anti-inflammatory properties. Due to these properties, it serves to quickly heal both internal and external wounds, while strengthening your immune system.
4) Slows the aging process - The natural remedy for the fine lines on your face might be copper. Rich in anti-oxidants, it helps to fight free radicals, bringing about the formation of new cells. Regularly using copper cups can also give a radiant glow to your face.
5) Helps to prevent heart diseases and cancer - Copper is an effective remedy to prevent the risks of cancer and cardiovascular diseases. According to studies, copper has been found to regulate heart rate, blood pressure and also aids in drastically reducing a person's cholesterol level, leading to improved cardiovascular health. Certain studies have found that copper has anti-cancer effects but the exact mechanism for such a process is still unknown.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.