Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Splinting
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Interferential Therapy Procedure
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Postural Training Techniques
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Sports And Musculoskeletal Physiotherapy
Sports Fracture Rehabilitation
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Sports Physical Therapy Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. BharthiYour feedback matters!
Hello doctor, my mom is in pain she is 45 years old, and actually pain in shoulder to hand without any problem so what is this what should I do for my mom, she has sugar problem also, plzzz help me what should I do?
In the technologically advanced era one lives in, it is pretty much easy to use up one’s entire day glued to the digital screens; right from checking the social media updates while commuting to sitting before the computer for everyday work. Yet nobody is aware of the fact that apart from creating a social gap, these electronic gadgets can take a toll on their postures too.
- You lean against your desks with your neck leaned forward in an attempt to grasp what is on the computer screen and your hand on your mouse scrunched up on one side. Sadly, human body was never designed to pose in such a consorted way resulting in adverse side effects.
- The head usually weighs 10 to 12 pounds on an average when it is balanced evenly over the shoulders. However, with each extra tilt forward, the weight on your spine might escalate up to 60 pounds and even beyond that. Excessive weight on the spine can lead to its subsequent collapse.
- Too much use of tablets and smart phones for swiping or texting can cause inflamed index fingers, thumb joints and tendons. You tend to suffer from wrist pain, enfeebled grip or popping sound while moving the fingers. Typing with one thumb without giving considerable breaks in between can also exert stress on the fingers.
- Hunched over, shoulders slumped and necks bent down are the ways majority of the people use their electronic gadgets. This can trigger misalignment of the spine aggravating your health. Spine protects the nervous system, coordinating and controlling various functions of the body. Any sort of disruption might render a drastic consequence.
- Poor posture impacts the ligaments and muscles in a negative way giving way to a series of complications such as gastrointestinal problems, back or neck pain or severe curvature of the spine, heightening the risk of arterial or pulmonary problems.
Hello doctors. I'm 27 years old. I'm suffering big pain in my right ankle back side from 6-8 months. Also consulted with doctors and taking medicine also. But till date any recovery not get. I'm using safety shoes in my duty periods. Because I'm a safety officer so I can't avoid same at job fields. Any suggestion please so I can get well soon.
One year ago I was playing kabadi meanwhile I fell down on my arm which affected my upper arm joint near shoulder now I am unable to throw cricket ball also my shoulder displaced one day. I concerned to doctors they said take rest but still it's same. What should I do now.
Experiencing pain in shoulder, neck and back joints. We consulted a pediatrician and given some medicine for prior arthritis for 20 days. But after 20 days no change. She having diabetes and taking medicine from last 5 yrs.
My. Right shoulder gives pain while workouts in gym. Or other necesary works in home. I. Have x- ray. Report doest show any problem.
I am 46 yrs old. I fell down on my shoulders 1 year back. But for past 3 months my shoulder and back is paining in one point. Can you please suggest.
I am having constant lower back pain since a more than a month. When I get up from chair I feel pain in my lower back and I need time to stand straight. I am working in IT industry. Slowly and sometimes I feel pain in the lower abdomen/kidney area exactly the back side of the lower back where I feel pain. I feel this more when after a long walk, during tennis game or any physical activity. My weight is 75 and height is 5.11 roughly. I am 36 years age. Also I am suffering from frequent gas and severe acidity problem since more than 2 years.
My Mrs. Is suffring whole-body pain like spine/kullha/sholderslegs/knees I got so many median. Home/ayurw & alopathy also but unable to get relief kindly help me.
I am having pains in my elbow whenever I tried to do biceps workout such as dumbbell curling what should I do?
Pain is unpleasant suffering caused by injury or illness. Back pain may be sudden/constant, dull, severe or not responding to short rest and medication. Constant pain in back in any region of spine for more than few days to weeks needs intervention.
Pain which is intense especially at night requires urgent visit to a specialist.
Sudden onset of pain in back with or without injury needs urgent attention.
Back pain with difficulty in walking, pain while getting up from position of comfort, pain during change of posture or pain after prolonged sitting (for work) can lead to serious permanent damage, if left untreated.
Pain which travels to one or both legs may be due to pressure on the nerve/s and if left untreated for long can lead to permanent weakness or damage.
Pain associated with numbness, tingling or weakness in legs, especially below the knees, commonly called Sciatica, needs to be investigated. Various spinal ailments can lead to weakness in one or two limbs or all four limbs. There may be associated or isolated numbness (loss of sensation to touch, pain or temperature) without back pain.
Numbness, tingling or weakness may be the only symptoms without any complaint or without history of back pain.
Problems related to bladder control which may be difficulty to control, hesitancy in passing or dribbling of urine. There may be associated constipation. Loss of bowel/bladder control is caused by pressure on spinal cord &/or nerves which may be due to injury, infection, disc prolapse or tumor.
Sudden swelling and redness in back usually happens after an injury or accident but sometimes are signs of underlying severe illness.
Loss of normal shape/curvatures of spine can present with or without pain. It can lead to forward, sideways or rarely backward bending.
Unintentional weight loss, loss of appetite, evening rise of fever or disturbed sleep with associated back pain/weakness/numbness needs visit to a specialist.