Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Psychiatrists in India. You will find Psychiatrists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Psychiatrists online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Stress
Treatment of Mood Disorder
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Electroconvulsive Therapy (Ect) Treatment
Critical Care Procedures
Treatment Of Learning Disorders
Management of Emergency Conditions
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Manual Therapy Treatment
Memory Improvement Techniques
Submit a review for Dr. Bharati PatilYour feedback matters!
I am studying CA exams to be may 10th I have fortunately around 27 days but these days is enough to prepare for exam but I am feeling myself little bit stressed. So kindly help me how to come out of the stress and concentrate on exam preparation.
Sir mere seene me and kidney ki side me jb tb dard hoti hai halki si nd part ke har part me jb tb dard start ho jati hai to iska kya reason ho sakta hai abhi to meri koi jada age bhi nhi hai.
I am a smoker, how to avoid smoke while going to shit, someone help me with the tips? Or help me how to quit smoking?
I'm a 17 years boy behaving like a girl, even my voice seems to be a girl, attracted to boys, taking treatment from a neuro psychiatrist, my testosterone levels are 1.7ng/ml but doctor refused to give hormonal medications and told me to wait for some more time giving tablets bupron xl-300 gm and zincovit. I have been using them from the past an year but no improvement. What should I do? even i'm getting harrased by my family members. I'm going to do graduation from june, if this repeats I will face pain in my college also. Please suggest me a way to recover this problem.
Hello. I am 22. I was in relationship with two guys before n it all ended up bad. I am very concerned person who gives too much important to others. I happened to fall in love with a guy 4 years younger to me He was so much into me that even I got addicted. But he has started acting weird n we barely talk. Now I'm the one literally behind him n it's hurting my ego. I dunno why I've always been dumped by boys I'm not ugly I suppose n I take care of them a lot. I dunno what is my mistake.
I used to drink more alcohol how to avoid drinking alcohol? And my inside of mouth is suffering with pimples. Side of my stomach was paining, what shall I do? Please advice.
My exam is very soon so feeling depressed. Tall me about some important and easy things to do for felling good.
I have anxiety problem ,panic problem .I feel stressed in crowd situations. Can these problem be completely removed through medicines? How long at least I should take medicine to completely remove my problem.
Due to abortion of my wife in the age of 42 I am in a very sad mood, because we have two females of 20,15 and two abortions already, No growth of fetus ,because this is unplanned baby, we were using contraceptive pills, bleeding ,acute diarrhea and age factor may be the reasons of abortion. But my mind is not ready to accept this incident what can I do to console myself, I became hyper with her these days also. Pl tell me in detail.
I am drug addict I have been taking codine everyday like corex now I really want to leave it but I cannot control me to stop it what should I do?
Modern lifestyle is witnessing gifts of technology and simultaneously facing the side effects that come along such as peer pressure, stress, hectic schedules, complexities in life and various other issues that are plaguing the people today in a manifold manner.
They are being forced to succumb to depression, and fight back the same; they are taking pills, anti-depressants, anti-psychotic drugs or other narcotics.
These are proving extremely detrimental by taking a toll on the overall mental and physical health of the humans. One of the main ill-effects of these dangerous drugs is decreased desire or sexual urge, which is also known as Libido.
How drugs affect our physical and social lives?
Anti-depressant drugs have certain chemicals in the composition such as serotonin, melatonin, dopamine, inhibitors, tri-cyclics, etc. that severely affect the emotions of love in both the males and females along with decreasing the sexual push or aggression, thereby degrading the conjugal life of a couple to a large extent. This is indeed a matter of serious concern because ultimately the happiness and health are at stake.
At some point of time, an individual affected by such problems tend to distance away from his or her partner and also isolates from other people. He or she cocoons in a shell and this gives rise to another form of depression.
How Help Can Be Achieved Through Ayurveda in Such Cases?
As each of the symptoms is related to lifestyle issues, therefore, at first it is important to balance these. Ayurveda today has become a very crucial cure in such cases. The specialists are also recommending the use of same in the treatment of libido. The Ayurvedic treatment includes:
- Counselling- Sitting with their patients, giving a patient listening to the problems, counselling them and then advising some hormonal therapy or lifestyle changes.
- Shiro Dhara Panchakarma- This therapy aids in curing stress and depression which ultimately bring back libido.
- Satvavjay Chikitsa- In this form of treatment, the patient is required to stay away from negative thoughts and reinforce the positive thoughts in the brain. Letting go of these thoughts will help the patient stay happy and content which in turn would let you enjoy the intimate moments to the fullest.
- Nasya Treatment- In this treatment, Ayurvedic medicines are taken through the nose as it is assumed that the effect reaches from nose to head thus curing the ailment.
- Shiro Basti Treatment- This is a process of medicated enema for increasing libido. A cap is placed on the head in this treatment.
- Meditation and yoga- These are the best natural therapy for curing libido related problems. Meditating daily for 1 hour can drastically increase the libido level. Also, yoga poses, like Pigeon Pose, bound angel, eagle pose are good for getting back libido. Yoga and meditation are very good for reducing stress level. Thus, by reducing stress level, libido is increased.
- Manasmitra Vataka- This relieves stress in an efficient way, thus increasing libido naturally.
- Swarna Saraswatarishta- This reduces mental fatigue and helps in increasing retention power. Overall, this results in an increased libido.
- Ashwagandharistha- This is good for men as this helps to improve the testosterone level. Testosterone helps in increasing libido. Ayurveda is all about natural and herbal cure with very handy home remedies such as maintaining the correct diet comprising of plenty of water, fruits, onion and garlic, the Mediterranean kind of food, etc. that will help to enhance the sexual desire. Ayurvedic pills for increasing sexual feelings known as libido enhancer pills and other herbal sexual pills are sometimes prescribed to the patients as well, but those must be taken with utmost care and under strict medical guidance.
- Stop Bad Habits- Stopping every form of bad habit like alcohol consumption, and smoking is also essential.
If one wants to come out of such problems, there will always be guidance and assistance to him or her.