Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. BharathiYour feedback matters!
Would you like to share this interesting fact with family or friends? go ahead and share!
She s having fibroid problem. And she is 7 months pregnant. Is there chances for this again when she is pregnant again ?
Welcome to spring summer season! The undeniably most popular season of the year is here. As winter melts into spring, the birds, bees, flowers, trees and human hearts are all nourished by more and more sunlight. We may bask in that sunlight, but often we find ourselves still sluggish from winter, with too much on our plates and seasonal allergies to boot! The wisdom of Ayurveda is here to help us balance the shift of seasons and get us glowing, not sneezing all spring.
Spring is also about new beginnings, setting roots that sustain us in summer and fall. This spring, let’s commit to sustaining and thriving- through balance, deep breaths, clean closets and cleansed bodies! In Ayurveda, the Indian classical Medicine used by yogi’s for thousands years, spring is ruled the elements fire and water, which combine to make pitta dosha or bodily constitution. In spring we work to shed the excess of winter and balance the amount of fire and water in our systems. Too much water combined with excess earth leaves us feeling heavy, muddy and full of toxins (ama). Too much fire and we’re angry, over heated, over doing, full of allergies and without enough time.
Too much fire and water at the same time leaves our bodies taxed, inflamed and pressurized (think sinus headache). Spring is ruled by the organs of liver and gallbladder, our main organs for cleansing and processing toxins. Our liver processes allergens that come from pollen and pollution, but if our liver is taxed, it has a hard time working as smoothly. Using Ayurveda we cool our heat with water, and cleanse with fire. When we are balanced we have healthy fire, creativity, action and ideas, and the coolness of water to stay hydrated and go with the flow. The wisdom of Ayurveda helps us live in balance with the season and the natural world around us, which is ultimate challenge in our modern urban world, however, it is so worth it!
Here are basic tips to get you going.
- Clear out your closet - clean your house: It sounds basic but de-cluttering your space will help you de-clutter your mind. They say the body is the temple of the mind, and it’s much easier to clean the temple of the body and mind when the literal temple of the home is clear. Get new plants and increase the amount of fresh green things in your living space.
- Clean your body: Spring is the perfect time for a mild Ayurvedic cleanse to reduce toxins (ama) from winter. Since spring is ruled by the organs liver and gallbladder, it the perfect time to give those organs a break. It’s like an oil change for your body.
Try cutting out sugar, alcohol, dairy, caffeine, cooked oils and red meat for 2 weeks just to give your body a break. The first 3 days are the hardest, it gets easier after that! Getting a friend or partner to join helps a lot too. Increase your intake of water, yoga, rest and alkaline foods (green veggies, fruits, whole grains, raw olive oil, avocados). If you have allergies, increase your intake of bitter, sour and astringent flavours. Bitter veggies (arugula, mustard greens, dandelion greens) support the liver and gallbladder, helping to cleanse the system. The excess of winter is all about sweet, heavy comfort foods. Now is the time to cleanse those out of the system.
The simplest pranayama practice is samma vrtti, count to 5 as you inhale and 5 as you exhale. Take a short pause after the inhale and after the exhale, as a reminder to pause and take space! If you feel especially hot, stressed or need to relax, lengthen the exhale (5 in, 8 out). 12 rounds of breath is perfect. Then sit or put your legs up for the remainder of the 10 minutes. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.
Hi, Now i am pregnant for 5 months when I get baby moment. What precaution I take to my child healthy? Please advise.
My periods date is 17 to 20 of the month, till Feb, period was regular, and in last month I had sex on 17th March in day, on that day period came in night with little bleeding. Till 5 days periods was not in proper flow. While I had sex in previous months but there has no problem. And now in this month, today is 18th April and period not came. Pls suggest.
The brain is not a stagnant realm fed with a granted quota of intelligence and memory at birth. It is always in a state of flux. Exercising your brain in various ways accelerates its ability to perform better. It is in your hands to have a sharper take on situations and occurrences. Playing games that require brainstorming, solving quizzes, crosswords or playing chess makes you feel rejuvenated and tired at the same time; the reason being activated brain cells. A healthy brain will affect your life decisions positively and you probably will think rightly before you leap.
Tips to exercise those brain cells:
1. Meditate and calm your mind: Ten minutes of meditation each day can help you get over anxiety. When your mind is at peace you think out pros and cons with enhanced insight. This composure reflects in each of your actions. Meditation demands your brain to be quiet when it is accustomed to work; you therefore have greater control over it.
2. Music can improve your brain abilities: Music is the best antidote for a sloppy brain. Music excites the neurons healing a bruised memory. It gifts you with clarity of thought. Apart from listening to music one must try to play a musical instrument. Teaching yourself things puts your mind through a strict regimen of constructive activities.
3. Take out time to learn a new language: We are paralyzed the minute our brain gives up. Due to several external and internal reasons each one of us is likely to suffer from cognitive disorders on being subjected to extreme pressure or shock. Trying to learn a new language motivate your brain cells to have a wider vocabulary, which further restricts your chances of brain damage.
4. Mental mathematics could better your intelligence: Calculators, computers and phones are ridding us of our ability to compute individual data. Computation and consolidation of data helps your mind to work faster with precision. So, you now know those lessons on mental mathematics in childhood were actually the key to a well-rounded brain.
5. Think of something novel: The more the number of neurons the merrier is your brain. Take pains to direct your mind on a novel track. Thinking beyond what is given and expected helps your brain grow new neurons. It builds up your creativity letting you discover more of your capabilities. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Psychiatrist.
Uundergone C125 test as per advice by doctor and the result is 84 She has been taking treatment for excessive bleeding since 15th August of this year Please advice.
M not having my menses from 2 months. .m having pcos. .I have taken meprate tablets still. .menses are not coming. .what can I do for my regular flow?
I had unprotected sex with my girlfriend and given Her emergency contraceptive pill. She had very light bleeding after 5 days of taking ECP. It is already been 6 days late of her regular period cycle which is 28 days but she didn't get her periods. I read that this bleeding is due to emergency contraceptive pill. May 13 was her first day of cycle as we had intercourse on 19th may. Is there any chance of pregnancy? By how many days periods get delay after taking emergency contraceptive pill? Please advise.
What is meant by d and c is it done to a women who is not pregnant yet. Is it safe are not please reply.
My wife has been diagnosed with polycystic ovarian syndrome last week. Would you please suggest some medicines for the same. And does she have to follow a specific diet for it. Tysm.
Hi My last menstrual period was October 18 2016 and for the month of November it didn't come. The date was 17 th. Now its been 13 days being not menstruated. Didn't have a check up also with doctor. Tested with a prega kit after 10 days of stopped menstruation. It was negative. Today morning found some blood coming out through with the first urine. I don't know what this indicate. Can you please suggest. I have been following the normal routines these days. Please help.
Actually she had sex with her partner without using protection and now her test is positive And her age is just 18 n her partner is 19 Nobody else now about it not even their parent's And what should they do to avoid this pregnancy.
I had a sex with my partner and had an ipill. In afternoon. Then I drunk a lot at night and again I did sex. After that I vomit due to over drunk. Should I need to take another ipill or not.
Pursuing a hobby can help you to ward off diseases while keeping your mind and body fresh and active. What's more, hobbies come with several health benefits too, ranging from lowering of blood pressure and control over cortisol production ( a hormone that causes stress) to improvements in your weight and BMI.
4 amazing health benefits that you can derive from pursuing your favourite hobbies are:
1. Strengthening of your immune system - Hobbies that augment your activity levels like basketball, golf or bike riding are extremely beneficial for improving your immune system, thereby enhancing the overall quality of your life. A strong immune system is essential as it makes you less prone to chronic diseases like diabetes, arthritis and heart disease.
2. Improving your memory - Another health benefit of having hobbies is that they bring about an improvement in your memory and aid in enhancing your problem-solving abilities. A research conducted by the University of Texas on the impact that hobby has on the brain reveals the fact that the picking up of a new hobby can prevent memory loss. Here's how - the challenge to learn a new skill causes you to focus all of your mental abilities on the task at hand, leading to a sharpening of your memory, while preventing memory loss. By helping you to maintain an active brain, the act of picking up a new hobby, therefore, brings about a delay of cognitive aging by a few years.
3. Cutting down on stress - By indulging in a hobby like cooking, baking or gardening, you get an effective outlet to release all your stress. Being a non-work activity, your mind gets another area of focus, one which you can enjoy. Furthermore, when you put your whole mind to it, your stress and worries seem to wither away.
Moreover, such hobbies that require you to physically exert yourself, albeit in a limited manner, also bring down your stress levels as they produce chemical changes in your body.
4. Improving sleep - Having a hobby also has a positive impact on sleep. The pursuit of active hobbies in the earlier part of the day can lead you to have a very restful sleep. Likewise, engaging in the intellectual activity of reading before going to bed can help you to sleep better.
Apart from giving you tremendous enjoyment, a hobby can also bring many health benefits. So, pursue your hobbies actively despite the busy lifestyle you follow.