Find numerous Ayurvedas in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Bharatbhai Trivedi
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Bharatbhai TrivediYour feedback matters!
I am aged 60 type 2 diabetic and underwent CABG in 2003. I have a problem of erectile dysfunction can I use tadafil 20 or any other tablet you can suggest.
I am 18 years old perfect 17 years 5 months. I have side baldness literally I do not have side hair its genetics right from my age one I do not have hair there but as my head grew it is visible now I got an angled v shape on my head And recently from two months I have been loosing hair every time I run my fingers roughly in head or wipe my head with heavy force. My hair density per a square area was really less from my childhood it was very silky but I am afraid if this was getting worse as I am loosing hair. I am not sure any way. The v shape baldness was clearly visible now which existed from my childhood so do my fathers had. I wanted to know if I am going bald?~if so I want to get hair transplantation how much it cost? Am I going bald?~ I have searched many sites and I think my hair was in tollen's age. Please conform if it is TOLLEN effluvium? And will it stop eventually and then my hair grow back dense? Or anything I have to do?
I m only 14 years of age but I have hairs on my chest what is the cause of this. How I can stop it or remove it permanently.
I am very much thin. I would like to gain my body weight. Or you can say the body volume. So which daily foods can help me to gain this ?
Hello, am 16 and 10 month's old weak boy. I am being bullied and made fun of in my couching centre. Today I tried apposing the bullies i've also made fun of them (him) in group. And I won the grop conversation. But later the boy (bully) came near me and pushed me hard on my right forearm above the elbow region and shoulder and asked laughing what ia Yours? I also tried to defend and choose fight (am weak and the bully is strong very strong he has good muscles and all) I pushed him he tried twisting my arm upper limbs he also twisted my hand full from the shoulder I tried pushing him again he pushed me pn my shoulder and above elbow arm region I got out he pushed me from back on my shoulder. I ignored and took it as a fun even though I was in pain. The only first puch was on my left upper limb the next fight took place maximum on my right upper limb (twisting, more punching and all) and on shoulder while on my left upper limb I got very few hits. And so 1 night passed today now 6 pm and still my right below shoulder region is Paining with shoulder pain and the mild tenderness in my hand. What has to be done? Am I at risk? Please help me? Should I complaint about the boy beat me up to my father? Please have I got anything injured or damaged by that boy? Can forceful punchesin regions do that damage. Thank you!
Hi doctor one week ago I have sex with stranger with unprotected after one week my skin rashes my hand so what I do .if this is any sexual transmitted diseases or ghoneria chlamydia or other disease what I do.
Stress is a mental condition that can be triggered by various factors like personal problems and diseases. Ayurvedic unlike many conventional treatments, has natural treatments and as such is free from side effects. There are multiple treatments in Ayurveda that can be used to treat stress, they are:
- Exercise: Exercising helps in releasing endorphins (feel good hormones) in the body. Exercises like running and swimming can help in treating stress as well as aid in burning calories and keep your weight levels in check. Exercise also helps in boosting your alertness and concentration and thus boosting your overall mental health.
- Diet: Include plenty of vegetables and fruits in your diet to increase your intake of vitamins and antioxidants. Avoid eating non vegetarian foods as they can lead to accumulation of toxins in the body and cause problems. Include foods like nuts and dark chocolate as they are known as mood boosters. These foods also promote feelings of satiety.
- Practice relaxation techniques: You can practice relaxation techniques like meditation, which helps in calming the mind. Basic meditative techniques like focusing on your breath and practicing mindfulness are very beneficial. They also help you in de-stressing and improving your focus.
- Herbs: You may also include herbs like brahmi that has properties which can reduce stress levels in your body. It can also help in controlling anxiety and stress. It also provides the body with antioxidants that are good for the body as they help in controlling the free radical damage. Ashwagandha is yet another herb that helps in limiting levels of stress and fatigue in the body. It also improves the immune function in the body which means that you will be less prone to diseases.
- Massage therapy: You may opt for massage therapy to reduce stress levels in the body. Use a concoction of various medicated oils to massage your head and body. Massage therapy can improve blood circulation in the body and lead to lower levels of stress. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a psychiatrist.