Find numerous Cardiologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Cardiologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. Bharat ShivdasaniYour feedback matters!
How to lose my Weight with in a month & how to control my body cholesterol please prescribe some good medicine please reply as soon as.
I'm 33 years old. My height is 182 &waight is 98. I am bp patient from last 2 years. Can I have possibility of diabetes?
My mother 71yrs, wt 64 kg, taking medicine for heart as tcyra 100, rancard od, angizem dp 120, lanoxin. 25, as she have small valve on one side of heart for blood remain thin.
I am suffering from dry cough for the last 2 weeks and I have chest pain whenever I cough hard. Can you suggest what should be done?
I have undergone a Mittral Valve repair on 13th of this month. The operation is successful but my heart is still running on temporary pacemaker. What should I do to make my heart beat increase. My heart beat is around 50 to 52 when pacing is turned off. Kindly suggest me on this. Thanks in advance.
Planter in heel or spur is often treated with a steroid injection, what's are the side effects of such injections? What are other treatments?
I have wpw syndrome. Is it dangerous .does I have to go bypass or open heart surgery for this. My age is 26 years and my body type is skinny. Does lite exercise can help me for curing wpw syndrome.
I have pained in my right elbow & also my right hand just down on my elbow also pained. My chest also sometimes get pained. I do not't understand that why my chest get pain sometimes. So please suggest me what should I do.
Sir/madam, (a) on what frequency should I go for tests reg blood sugar, bp and lipid profile. (b) I am presently taking medicines since last six months for blood sugar, bp and lipid profile namely: eritel 40 @ 1 tab daily, stamlo 5 @ 1tab daily clavix @ I tab daily triglimisave 2hs @ 1 tab daily roseday-f 10 @ 1 tab daily vogli-m 0.2 @ 2 tab daily should I continue this further or go for a test, please suggest/advice. My present weight is 86 kg and height is 5 feet 4 inches. I jog on tread mill daily for 15/20 minutes in morning.
Some time I have a pain in my left side chest. What is the reason behind that. And some time when I take a long breath then I feel same I tell you before.
I am 44 year old suffering from high BP from last 4 years. How to reduce high BP naturally without medicine.
I have pain in my right hand what should I do? And also pain in my right side chest what shoshould I do?
Cholesterol is a type of fatty acid that is produced by the liver. The body uses cholesterol to perform various activities such as synthesizing of hormones, bile acid and vitamin D. Ayurveda views it as an important component of the body in terms of lubrication. The Ayurvedic approach of balancing cholesterol is not only to curb the cholesterol amount, but also to strictly control diet so that the secretion of cholesterol can be curtailed. Here are a few Ayurvedic hat-tips that can help to lower cholesterol and restore normal body function of the body:
- Medicago satina: They are better known as Alfalfa and is famous for their ability to deal with artery-related diseases. They are capable of clearing arteries that are congested with cholesterol. They can be consumed daily as a whole or by mixing them in juice.
- Arjuna: Arjuna is yet another powerful Ayurvedic herb that is mighty powerful in dealing with cardiac conditions such as heart blockages, heart attacks etc. The bark of the Arjuna tree can be taken and consumed in the form of powder. They have the capability to dissolve cholesterol and prevent heart blockages. This should be consumed earlier in the morning, before breakfast with lukewarm water.
- Coriander: Coriander is considered to be one of the best herbal diuretic agents. It can revitalize the kidneys and help them perform better in terms of excretion of waste. The kidney, therefore, can flush the excess cholesterol from the body. Coriander can be consumed along with food on a daily basis.
- Garlic: Garlic again has been known to mankind for centuries and is extremely beneficial for people suffering from high cholesterol. Two cloves of garlic on a daily basis can completely neutralize the effect of high cholesterol in the blood. Apart from freeing up arteries, garlic has multiple other health benefits.
- Guggulu: This herb is one of the popular herbs among ayurvedic practitioners for treating high blood pressure and high cholesterol in the blood. They contain guggulsterones, which is known to be an active blocker of bad cholesterol in the blood. Consumption of 25 mg of this substance can make a person totally free from high cholesterol. They can be taken after any meals.
- Holy basil or tulsi: Holy basil is another popular and traditional Indian hub that is extensively used by ayurvedic practitioners to treat high cholesterol in the bloodstream. They can eliminate excess cholesterol through the kidneys. It is used for preparing multiple medicines. It is a proven medicinal herb that is very efficient in dealing with excess cholesterol in the blood. They have the ability to disintegrate cholesterol from the body. 2-3 leaves of tulsi can be consumed on a daily basis. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.
What are the clinical manifestation of parkinsonism, The person also have diabetes mellitus, hypertension, chronic kidney disease and congestive heart failure.
I hav high BP since a year. Having cresar H dose. Iz dat safe. BP count read. 170/120.160/120 at a stretch fo 3 to 4 days.
I am 62 years old. I am having CHEST BURNING for the last many months. What medication need to be taken? What precautions to be followed? I am having problem of high BP which remains under control by having S-AMLODIPINE 2.5 mg daily. Does this problem have any bad affect on heart?
Eating potato in baked, boiled, mashed or crisp 4-5 servings a week can increase the risk of developing high blood pressure.