Find numerous Alternative Medicine Specialists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Alternative Medicine Specialists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Alternative Medicine Specialists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Bharat Shastri
Ketogenic Diet Treatment
Sexual Therapy Treatment
Treatment of Rheumatic Complaints
Bach Flower Aroma Therapy
Submit a review for Dr. Bharat ShastriYour feedback matters!
Hi I have so many pimple spots onmy face. Pls sugest me right facewash, cream or soap. please help me.
Hi, I always feed headache when many times give in front of Computer. Then what do we need to do for safe? Manish Kumar.
Hello sir my problem is these days whenever I travel in afternoon I feel like head aching so please tell me what is the problem.
Hello doctor my self pawan rathore I am 27 year old man I have face pimples problem and I am so slim last three years what should I do please tell me.
I am having lot of tan and acne on my face since 3 years and because of that my face looking very urgly. What is the treatment for this ?
I am 32 years old. Taking nebicard 5 one tab a day for Blood pressure. I took last Bp read 2 months back as 130/86. Is it a decent read with medication.
Relationships are one of the best experiences you can have in your life. They bring in a myriad of feelings and emotions. But that doesn't mean maintaining a happy and healthy relationship is very easy, because it is one of the most difficult things to do. It is extremely important to keep the spark alive in your relationship. It is this spark, which helps you keep your relationship happy, safe, satisfying as well as ALIVE. Here are 5 ways you can do that:
- Do things together: When you are in a relationship for a long time, it is very common to drift apart and communicate less with each other. This might create an invisible wall between you to. Start doing everyday things together. If not every day, then make it a point to do something together at least once or twice a week. Cook together, do the laundry together, do grocery shopping together, clean the house together or just watch the television together. It will bring you closer to your better half. The wall which might have come up between you both will disintegrate eventually, and you will be able to revive your relationship to its former glory.
- Surprise: Surprise each other from time to time. May be you could get flowers for each other one day or slip in a sweet note in his or her wallet. Small surprises are very much appreciated and even if they are not something huge, they will help you make your partner smile.
- Go out on dates: Even if you are married, it doesn't matter. Take your partner out on a date night. Go for a movie, followed by a dinner and then a romantic walk or drive. It is very important for you to spend some exclusive time with each other, keeping all the humdrums of life aside.
- Do not nag: Every one dislikes a person who keeps nagging or cribbing. No one will want to spend time with that person. Not even your partner. Be the person he/she would want to be and spend time with. Be someone he/she can connect with and enjoy being with.
- Touch each other: That doesn't mean a sexual touch alone. Hug each other, hold hands when you are walking, rub each other's shoulders, even give each other a massage if you can. It will just make you feel more connected to each other.