Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Bharat ShahYour feedback matters!
Hello, So here is my problem, I have an uncircumcised penis and the skin doesn't move back as well (19 years old virgin) but the main problem is. Inside the penis head there is a small seed like think (just in the middle) and it hurts very bad when contact to some cloth or anything. But when the head is totally covered with the skin, there is no pain. When I get an erection, that seed like thing gets exposed and chances are when it gets touched anywhere, it hurts. I don't know what this is. Please help.
I have pain in my stomach since 2 weeks. I consulted many doctors but the pain didn't reduced. So what should I do?
I am having skin problem in my underlying and underarm. After gym or any kind of physical work I do, itching starts to happen. Really it's irritating and some red rash's develops under those area. And after using ointment some relief comes but after some days again same think starts to happen.
My father had an angioplasty done on 2008 for an AMI. His current age is 72 years. How to know if the same blockage is relapsing or any other new blockage developing? He is taking the medicines as prescribed by the treating Cardiologist.
I am not satisfied for sex time because my sperm fall early down in pennis so pls tell solutio for this problem.
How to enlarge penis size and increase ejaculation time period. My girlfriend feels unsatisfied in bed. I usually ejacul.
How to recognise sinus? I have a problem. If I get sneeze anytime that will not stop and sneezes will come continuously for some 10 mins. Pls help me what to do for this. Will this take under sinus?
When does a person get infected from AIDS. Is it mandatory to wear condom during first time sex to avoid getting infected from AIDS. Or as per your recommendation of having sex 12 to 16 days before next mensuration cycle begins can actually prevent us from getting infected from AIDS if not using a condom. Please help me understand dis clearly.
What can I do if I get my eyes too red during the months of December and January. Due to this I get more sneezing and cold. I suffered a lot by this. Please give me your suggestions.
Sir, I have the problem of getting regular nightfall (ejaculation) during the night sleep? Kindly provide me an advice regarding the best medication to cure it.
My sister is thalassemia beta patient, having treatment from sgpgi lucknow they suggest for splenectomy. Please would you give your valuable suggestion for from where should I go for surgery? 1) sgpgi lucknow 2) ahmedabad civil hospital of thalassemia Please tell me which one has more facility for this, where should I go for surgery?
He got erection time within 5 min in sex. Even he don't whether his sperm went properly or not during sex to her egg. He find out many video .but not clear properly. Then he asked how many time they will do sex in a month. Then last month he tried more than 4 times in a month. But his wife not get pregnant at all. Question is he want become a dad. He don't know about sex, even me. Pregnant is depending on penis size?
I masturbate 6-7 times in a week ,and my penis is small suggest me emit this habit & Exercise & food items to grow penis.
Being healthy and happy is a state of mind. Yet, it is also a choice that we make consciously or subconsciously. The way we choose to live and how we respond by matter of habit or choice, to the various life events and situations thrown at us, pretty much decides how our hormones, blood pressure and other factors behave in the long run. Anxiety and general unhappiness have been found to share a deep link with the quality of one's health. So let us look at the common mistakes we make, backed by science, which may be keeping us from health and happiness.
- Avoiding Connections: What really happens when we do not cultivate relationships with people whom we can laugh and cry with? You end up bottling things up inside and do not get an outsider perspective that can help you take things in a lighter vein or from a different, often more justified perspective.
- Endorphins: Also, when you do not have someone you can laugh with, especially during stressful times, you end up supressing hormones like the endorphins which are known to be natural pain relievers too!
- Sitting All Day: If your job or lifestyle involves the sedentary act of remaining seated, you are first of all, asking for neck and shoulder pain in the long run. That besides, you are also losing your fast paced metabolism due to the lack of activity and this can also fuel the build up of toxins which may lead to chronic and potentially fatal diseases in the future.
- Victim of your Own Thoughts: Over exposure to too many ideas can never be a good thing. In this day and age of social media and instant access, we never seem to be short of opinions, no matter how irrelevant. When we start to find our own truth in someone else's reality, we end up playing the victim card in our relationships due to these misplaced opinions. This leads to problems like helplessness which can become anxiety and paranoia in the long run.
- Food: Too much junk or too many fad diets can ruin the chemical balance and good health of your being. Binge eating or emotional eating due to anxiety, boredom and ready availability of food can also give rise to eating disorders and weight gain which in turn, can lead to problems like diabetes, high cholesterol and other such problems.
Exercising, eating right and taking time to breathe and listen to people around you will help in fostering a better lifestyle with more human connections. This is especially important for people living in nuclear families with stressful jobs.