Find numerous Physiotherapists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Bharat Sarvaiya
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. Bharat SarvaiyaYour feedback matters!
I am 24 years old and having a 5 months old baby via c section. I am having upper and middle back pain for 2 weeks. Pain seems to be like bruise and it hurts while touching. Pain is getting worse during nights and when I lie down. I have not got any injury.
My left knee is very painful. Not any damage. No any cracking. But I am facing pain since last 20 days. And now its very harmful. Kindly suggest me. What can I do. Please do needful.
I had a gall bladder operation and post that I suffered a lot of stomach disorders. Either I have constant constipation or loose motion at times. Recently I have a lot of body pain and abit of swelling near the joints.
I am 21 year old male. I have pain in my lower back whenever I sleep more than 8 hours form couple of years.
, I am from borivali (mumbai. My age is 30, I am suffering from leg pain from last 3 year, having pain in both leg below knee, all the time it stay pain, and in night and morning having much pain, have gone to so may doctor but ot getting relief. please help
I have severe pain on my right hand from the joint from last 2 weeks. I had recently done full medical check up and has no adverse reports kindly advise what could be and remedy I am female of 58 yrs old.
Foot pain is often characterized by a feeling of pain in the feet. The symptoms of foot pain can be felt in the heel, instep, arches, toes and sole of the feet. Usually foot pain can be treated at home.
Foot pain can be caused by the following factors:
- It can occur from an injury
- Obesity often leads to too much weight pressure on the feet, thus causing pain
- Aging weakens the bones and muscles causing pain
- Too much physical activity within a short period of time
- Deformities in the foot
- Broken bones
- Arthritis and gout
- Stress fracture
- Nervous system damage
Various exercises that are used for treating pain in feet are:
- Plantar fascia stretch: The exercise requires you to sit down in a comfortable chair, and then roll the arch of your foot on a round object. Repeat this exercise for some time in all directions.
- Sitting plantar fascia stretch: You need to sit in a chair and then cross one of your feet over your knee. Take hold of your toes and pull them towards you till they are comfortably stretched.
- Towel pickup: Place a towel on the floor and place your feet on it. Scrunch your toes to pick the towel up and release.
- Wall push: You face a wall and lean by placing your palms on the wall. Then, keeping the back leg straight and bend the front knee towards the wall till you feel a comfortable pull on your calves.
- Achilles tendon stretch: Loop a towel on the ball of your feet and pull your toes. As you pull the towel, remember to keep your knees straight. Hold this position for at least 25 seconds and then release it. Do the same for the other foot and repeat 4 times.
All of the above exercises need to be performed regularly to get the full benefit of these stretches. You may also use comfortable footwear to prevent the pain from coming back. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a physiotherapist.