Find numerous Physiotherapists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Shin Splints
Spinal Fusion Surgery
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Knee replacement
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Interferential Therapy Procedure
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Postural Training Techniques
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Sports And Musculoskeletal Physiotherapy
Sports Fracture Rehabilitation
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Sports Physical Therapy Treatment
I am 27 years old. I have backache and legs pain as I am trying to quit smoking. I used to smoke weekly. Could you please guide me how to quit smoking so that it be easy and painless?
I am a 67 Years old male suffering from Migraines for the last 42 Years. 3 months back, my doctor has prescribed HEADSET for the same. It is working alright, but I feel lot of weakness after taking this. What are the long term effects of this tablet, and how safe it is?
My wife is 26 years old and suffering from shoulder bone pain from last 2 months, she has thyroid issue and taking medicine for the same from past 3 years (100 mcg)
I have a pain in my wrist, both in my muscle as well as joints. I didn't get any injury. I smoke cigarettes so is it the effect of smoking.
Hi, I am having tendinitis since 1.5 years sometimes pain is very severe and unbearable swelling is also there and feeling of burning sensation too and also having burning sensation in lower back please guide me.
I am 30 years old and have back pain last three months. I am taking pain relief tablet but does not effect. Solve the problem.
I'm 32 years old having back pain since five months due to this I could not able to ride my bike please suggest me what to do?
I'm a 21 year old male. When I was around 10, my arm got fractured from the joint. So the doctor plastered my arm. But when the plaster removed after 1-months, it was dislocated. I'm wondering if there is anything I can do to make it to its normal shape again.
Sir I'm 20 year old male 6th September 2016 I broke my humeral bone due to arm wrestling. I was undergone a surgery to fix my fracture. A 8 screw plate was attached to realign my bone. I have no nerve damage and everything is fine. I have a very big passion for weightlifting. I used to lift 25-30 KGS dumbbell and was regular to gym. NOw I'm highly demotivated and tensed about my left hand. Will I be able to gain that strength again? Can I lift heavy weight with this plate in my arm? Can I continue passion of weight lifting after full recovery? Will my hand be same as before with plate in it? What are the precautions to be taken if I do lift weight with plate in my arm. Please help me. Thank you.
I am 45 year old lady l.from last 3 month no periods and having lot of uneasiness feeling irritated and having pain of lower part of body.
Hi Doctor, I'm suffering from legs pain it's not mussels pain my legs back side nervous are paining and if I stretch little my legs I'm getting very badly cramps and after that my both legs pains very badly for a week while sleeping also I get unbearable pain shell I go to neurologist?
The hives are around my underwear line, my back, and my sides. The hives are raised and are no bigger than a quarter. As the weather gets colder, they worsen. Why am I getting these hives?
Back pain is a common source of pain, which can be acute, subacute or chronic in nature. Back pain is classified along the segments of the spine and can be divided into neck pain, middle back pain, lower-back pain or tailbone pain.
Lower back pain is a type of back pain, which affects the lower back portion of the body. It may occur from arthritis or due to sudden jerking during movement. Lower-back pain may cause serious discomfort and aching and may disable a person from moving about. It should be treated and cared for properly.
Here are several treatments and care procedures for lower-back pain:
- Take some rest: Most people who get lower-back pain get obsessed with it and end up getting MRI scans, x-rays done and take injections without recognizing the intensity of the pain. It is advised not to rush into the matter. A simple way to cure the pain is by resting. 90% of lower back pains resolve by themselves in 6 weeks and so you must give your back a break instead of taking medical action and give your back some to heal.
- Pills: Sometimes, a lower back pain can suddenly become severe. In this case, you should intake anti-inflammatory pills such as ibuprofen or naproxen. These pills will help you ease the pain. However, you should not take them for more than ten days at a stretch as continuous pill consumption can cause side effects.
- Hot & cold compress: Apply a bag of frozen peas or an ice pack to the affected area in your lower back for 48 hours after the pain appears. Every session should be about of 20 minutes and you should take several sessions each day. After two days, repeat the same procedure using a heat pad. The cooling procedure shuts down your blood capillaries, reducing the flow of blood to the affected area. The swelling is then eased. The heating, on the other hand, loosens tight muscles and helps to increase blood circulation.
- Replace your mattress: People who sleep on firm mattresses and cushions on their beds are at a higher risk of experiencing lower-back pain. If you sleep on a medium-firm mattress, your chances of getting lower-back pain are less. In case your mattress is sagging or is very old, you should replace it.
- Acupuncture: When your lower-back pain is very severe, you can take acupuncture injections, which provide efficient pain relief. The injections change the way your nerves react and inflammation gets reduced.
Lower-back pain is likely to cause great discomfort and trouble. You will be unable to carry out your daily chores because of the pain. Therefore, proper treatment and care are required for lower-back pain.