Find numerous Physiotherapists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. Bharat SarvaiyaYour feedback matters!
I have lateral meniscus tear and also some problem in medical meniscus , can it be cured with ayurveda , I do not want arthroscopy, is there any solution in ayurveda.
My left heel is paining only in the morning after getting up in the morning for few steps even during the day if slept for 2 hour again same problem.
Dear doctor I am suffering from leg knee pain from last 5 years and nothing show in xray so what can I do for that.
I had long course of antibiotics after septoplasty, which were prulifloxacin (percin), cefixime trihydrate (mortega), Cefixime Dicloxacillin (Cefi XL), Levofloxacin (Glevo), & Moxifloxacin (Mahaflox). After 15 days of taking last dose of antibiotic I started feeling upset in stomach. Doctor prescribed me probiotics (VIBACT DS). I got some relief. But now its been more than 20 days my stomach is still little upset (somr hard stools, more bowel movements etc.) I am also taking Rafron DSR capsules (rabeprazole + domperidone). For which I read that rabeprazole also causes abdominal pain, diarrhea, constipation, gas etc. I also tested stool, there is no blood, occult blood or any other abnormalities. So I was wondering what exactly causing my abdominal discomfort. should I stop taking Rafron DSR capsules? Or if the condition is caused by antibiotics, then how much time it will take to settle? (Its already 23 days now since my stomach is upset)
I met with an incident and I have multiple fractures in my right leg last 7 months ago, still I was walking with the help of stick i am getting some pain when I walking, how may you suggest me now I was medicine like affical and ciss-q from the beginning
Dear Sir, I am having knee pain in right leg, after long walk ,(120 Km, now I am having pain in knee. Can not run with full speed. What else treatment from your side. Please guide. Thanks and Regards Sathish KM.
Hi my wife is 34 years old After miscarriage at 5 months (first child), she has put on little weight but her tummy/stomach portion has come out a lot. Second thing after delivery there is severe pain in her joints specially ankle, knee, wrist, finger joints etc so please advice us the reason and solution also
My wife is started having pain in her joints due to her weight, she is 5 feet and 81 kgs, have thyroid problem also, what should be the proper diet plan for her to reduce weight quickly
I had a knee injury 2 yaers back and since then no problem occurred but now it has started paining a lot.
Avoid Sitting For long time to prevent Muscles to get spasms or Stiffen and to avoid accumulation of Adipose Tissues as it may increase the risk of developing Waistline
Hence Try to do small movements involving Hip rotation and Moving around for 15 minutes duration of every Three Hours to avoid Occupational Strains and to ensure better Metabolism
My father has pain on his legs as well as swelling also its called gathi ya bai he have lot of pain he take pain Keller as well. Plzz tell some medicine to relieve pain.
Gout: a brief idea: In the simplest of words gout can be defined as the inflammation of joints due to continuous accretion of urate crystals. An excess of uric acid can make a person suffer from gout. There could be a higher percentage of uric acid in a person's blood due to two chief reasons; an inept excretory system that fails to rid your body of surplus acid and also greater production of the acid. Arthritis is of three kinds; gout is one of those three. Homeopathy is known for its efficacy in treating gout.
Homeopathic remedies for gout:
- Urtica urens can cure gout: This homeopathic medicine is prescribed by a professional practitioner if the person is susceptible to cold. Urtica urens can work on a patient if he or she is allergic to snow, air, touch and water. Hive like eruptions on your ankles, wrists, and shoulders can be treated through regular consumption of this medication.
- Ledum can relieve you of pain: A painful, swollen area that develops on the small joints such as the joints of your toe fingers can be cured with the use of Ledum. The sensation of shooting pain in your limbs or feet can also be dealt with Ledum. Apart from that swollen small joints can be given momentary respite by falling back upon the cold compression therapy. Patients are advised to take this medicine if they exhibit intolerance to external warmth.
- Lycopodium is effective on sore joints: Chalky deposits of urate can be found in a person's knees. This results in chronic gout. Chronic gout has symptoms like limited urination. The urine may or may not have red sediments. People have also been reported with symptoms like extreme backache. Lycopodium successfully cures cases of unceasing gout.
- Try out benzoic acid for a big toe: If your gout is accompanied by stinking yellow urine you probably need Benzoic acid. Gout could be so severe that it might result in a stiff limb. In certain cases it makes a person limp. The thumb of your feet might get swollen making you have a big toe. A big toe usually kills you with tearing pain.
- Arnica deals with bruises: Arnica is your go to solution in case of a throbbing, stinging pain in any part of the body. This medication is a cherished answer to aches in every household. When gout is tender and it hinders free movement, this medicine comes to your aid. The medicine also heals bruised eruptions. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Homeopath.
Hi m having unbearable pain in my lower back rib of right side for last two days. Got ultra sound done at Saket super speciality which shows no abnormality taking doitrin/meftal whenever pain occurs it gives relief for 7-8 hours than it occurs again .pain moves from lower right back to stomach. US reports shows no stones or any abnormality please suggest.
I am 50 years old male. Weighing 72 kgs, leading a sedentary lifestyle. Known asthmatic, occasionally on foracort inhalers. For the last 5 years, I have a dull pain at one particular spot on my left lower leg (back side at the calf muscle) I also find some weakness in the same spot. If I press hard on that spot, I find a great relief which also induces a deep relaxed breathing. (Is it a circulation problem?) Please help me in this regard- Thanking you-
Meri wife ki age 23 h.last 15-20 Dino se uske kandhe ke piche pain ho raha h.vaha jalan chalti h aur pain hota h continue. 5-6 din usne pain killer li thi jisse pain kam ho jata tha. Jab problem end nahi hue to m use doctor ko dhikhane le kar Gaya. Doctor ne uska x-ray kiya aur bataya ki uski gardan ki naso m tension h is reason se pain ho raha h. Nhone kuch medicine di aur exercise batayi. Lekin 4-5 Din ho Gaye koi effect nahi hua aur massage aur malish ka bi koi effect nahi hua. Spray lagane se pain aur increase ho jata h.pls help me and give me good suggestions.
I am 44 years old woman. I am having foot arch pain discomfort in my toes. I checked for sugar which is fasting 84 and pp 120. Apart from uric acid and cholesterol levels. They are normal. How can I cure the burning and discomfort in my feet.
Sleep on your back or side only. Do not sleep on your stomach as this often causes lower back and neck strain. Use a quality contoured pillow that provides adequate support to your head and neck while sleeping.
When your back is painful you may place a pillow under your knees (when on your back) or between your knees (when on your side).