Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Bharat R.YadavYour feedback matters!
I went for wisdom tooth removal last week. It was done under local anaesthesia. After 2 hrs though doctor managed to cut only a small portion of it. And the tooth did not come out. My body was in shock and I was shivering profusely for 1 hour. Stitches were done in that condition. Now even after 8 days pain has not reduced. Moreover the upper jaw cheek bone is paining heavily and also pain is there in one of the front tooth also. My wisdom tooth was in horizontal position in my lower jaw. Can't have my food and living on painkillers, currently flexon Mr. and lynx 500, which is giving me a burning sensation in my tongue. Now advised mucopain.
I haven't been able to sleep since 2 days and I am having a severe headache, tried multiple home remedies, but didn't work, what to do? Please help me!
When I am urinating in the starting it is coming with dark yellow pigment and the colour changes slowly to light yellow are white some times early in the morning it coming completely yellow colour urine my urine test is normal hbsag is negative hepatitis c is negative but my bilirubin level is 1.8 please suggest me is it any disease are should I need to go head with any other treatment to get it rectified if I drink heavy water my urine is white and if I eat non veg are some heavy meals it is turning to yellow, and when I masturbate in the night in the morning it will be yellow.
1. Determine your ideal weight and follow your diet plan with patience.
2. A gradual reduction of 2-3 kg in a month is desirable. Don't get disappointed if weight loss is not desirable. Maintain weight record weekly.
3. Nibbling in between meals should be avoided.
4. Water adds no calories, so drink plenty.
5. Divert yourself from food rather there are many interesting hobbies to indulge in.
6. Exercise should be a part of your schedule say 5 days a week. Be it walk or stretching or some yoga aasans like surya namaskar.
7. Avoid sweets, fried foods and carbonated beverages.
8. Include free foods like lemon water, ajwain water, green tea, salad vegetables like cucumbers, carrots, onion, cabbage, kakri etc, fruits like apple, watermelon, guava etc.
9. Include milk and yoghurt, whole wheat flour along with pulses in your diet.
10. Most important of all don't worry.