Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Pediatricians in India. You will find Pediatricians with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Pediatricians online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Child and Adolescent Problems
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Paediatric Critical Care
Treatment of Childhood Infections
Child Nutrition Management
Growth And Development Including General Paediatri
Management of New Born Care
Preimplantation Genetic Diagnosis (Pgd)
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Treatment of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome In Adolesce
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Cleft Lip Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Bharat ParmarYour feedback matters!
How many hairs do we lose per day? Do we lose more hairs in a day when we get older? I am losing my eyebrow hair. What is happening to me? If my hand snags gently a hair will come out. Is that damaging? If you have any information on childhood alopecia, please let me know. I had a baby 7 months ago and ever since my hair has been falling out in clumps. I have sever hair fall after pregnancy. How can I make my hair look better?
My wife deliver a baby girl on 22-02-2016. The baby face is small changes, nose are pretty (face and eye is small yellow colour) legs & hands are power less. The Baby tested TSH level is 10.9 at a birth time. The pediatrician saw the baby problem is down syndrome. Iam shocked, at the time of pregnancy state doctor UT scanned at 9 times for 9 months. But no problems are identified. She has no natural problems (weight, height, Age is 20). Dr. Please help me my baby treating these problems. She recover a natural life? Please inform the status of recovery at downs at a baby. Please help me.
Hello doctors My son 3.5 month old is not passing stool from last 3 days. Is it ok or need any medicine for this?
Because of plenty of motions of my baby of 1month old I was suggested to stop breast feeding. And I have taken tablets to stop breast feeding. But some body told not to stop giving milk to child. So how the milk can be produced. Any tablets? Please suggest.
Hi doctors. My son is now 5 years old. And he is suffering from skin problem from the age of his 10months. Ulcer type occers on his skin and he itched it. And blood comesout from there (mostly at legs and hands. Doctors says its a tropical ezeima. Please do help.
Hi, I am married since 8 years and last year I deliver a baby in 7th month but he is no more .that also ivf baby and now I want to go for IVF now shall you suggest best and good success rate ivf centres in Delhi.
My babe girl have some daharia like problem after every 15 to 20 days air suggest me what can I do for my child to avoid this problem. Dr. Advice me avoid mother feeding give them lactogen for few days.
My daughter aged 4 years is not eating food properly. What nutritional supplement can be given so that she gets proper nourishment. Also suggest something to increase her immunity.
What is link between calcium deficiency and new born child? Describe about calcium deficiency in a new born child?
Greetings. My daughter is 3.5 months old and my wife is 30 years old. Lately, it seems our baby is not getting enough milk from her mother so as per my mom's advise, we mixed half boiled water in equal amount of cow's milk and tried spoon feeding her in a steel vessel. However, my baby is not drinking that spoon needed milk as she has a habit keeping her tongue out. Due to this, she is crying (not frequent though), usually she cries only when she wants to sleep. My mom says we shouldn't feed baby with nipple bottle as it is not good for teeth and hygiene issues are their too. I request expert pediatrician or any doctor who can comment on my below questions. 1. What can we do in this case so baby's hunger gets satisfied completely? I mean what ideally we should do? 2. For how many hours out of 24 hours, a baby sleeps which is less than 6 months old? Any suggestions are highly appreciated, thank you in advance.
My younger son his age is one and half year and he is suffering from the problem of stool at the time of stooling he suffers more pain and stool is so hard and tight. So please tell any thing else.
The newborn are often extremely susceptible to fatal diseases and the first few months of the infant's life calls for uncompromised care and vigilance. One of the most precarious diseases afflicting the newborn babies are chronic lung disorders. This condition mainly emanates from a damage to the lung tissue, which results in breathing troubles. Under such circumstances, the lung may collapse, being filled with fluids and end up oozing out harmful mucus. While a severe form of such lung diseases may often result in the death of the infant, in most cases the infants outgrow the disease and with proper care, grow up to lead a healthy life.
Most chronic lung diseases in infants are congenital and are spurred by a variety of causes:
- Premature delivery: Chronic lung diseases are recurrent in babies born prematurely, i.e. before the lapse of at least 26 weeks of gestation age. Underweight infants also run the risk of suffering from this ailment. The lungs are not able to develop fully in such situations as a result of which they become prone to respiratory distresses. Another allied trigger to Chronic Lung Disease is the use of ventilation on the premature babies. The forced breathing and imposed oxygen levels induced by ventilators often impair normal lung functions in babies.
- Fluids in the lungs: Certain babies are either born with or develop a condition where fluids accumulate in the lungs. This inflicts a lot of damage to the lungs and leads to such diseases.
- Respiratory Infections: Some babies are likely to acquire lung infections from certain disease causing viruses. This largely handicaps the normal lung functions.
- Heart conditions: Abnormal blood circulation in the heart also stimulates lung diseases in newborns. If the heart is unable to regulate the flow of blood to the lungs properly, then the chances of such diseases increase by leaps and bounds.
- Inhaling harmful foreign materials: Certain particles often affect the health of the lungs tremendously. Exposure to meconium during delivery might result in the inflammations that potentially injure the lung tissues.
- Nutrition deficiencies: If an infant's body lacks vital nutrients, it may result in a condition of malnutrition. Lack of vitamin A may cause chronic lung diseases.
Chronic Lung Diseases are usually recoverable with early detection and appropriate treatment. However, one needs to meticulously cater to the health needs of the baby, in order to ensure complete recovery and avert recurrence.
I had a daughter 1 year and wife deceased due to delivery complication, from that time my daughter was staying at my in-laws place, I want suggestion that should I leave my daughter at my in-laws place or get back to my home where my mother can see the baby.
Drug addiction is a major problem in today's world. The major part of these drug abuse victims are teenagers. There are several reasons may drive your teen kid to hard drugs which include peer pressure, neglect, curiosity or just for the sake of being cool. This could be a major concern for the parents whose children get addicted to drugs but an important thing to keep in mind is that the only person who can help your kid overcome addiction are the parents.
Here are a few measures that can help your kid overcome drug addiction:
- In order to put your kids on the right path, the most important thing is to show them love. You should keep aside your anger, fear and grief and approach them. Tell them why you are scared or angry. Proper love and affection is required to bring your kids back to the normal track.
- Try to find their strengths and weakness. Your child should be complemented for any good thing he or she does. You should observe them properly and try to perceive their current nature and mental state.
- You should try to keep your calm and talk to them instead of scolding, shouting or threatening them. You must also listen to them carefully and try not to react in any way. Talk to them about your concerns and see whether they are cooperating with you.
- Getting your kids involved in some activity, which will let them mix with a different group of peers will be a positive remedy. You have to make them feel good about themselves. Try to find ways so that your kids will get into some positive, productive activity.
- Fixing an appointment with a psychiatrist who deals with drug abuse situations can also help you deal with the issue. You must explain to your kids that there is an obvious reason behind their addiction, and it must be solved for their own good.
- You should also connect with the counselors at schools and colleges. They have seen many cases like your child’s and know about the situation well. You can enroll your kids in a substance abuse program which is connected with his school.
- You must tell your kids that what they are doing is risky and illegal and as parents, you have the right to help them overcome this in order to maintain good health, and that you do not want them to go to prison.
- Find an expert therapist specializing in teen substance abuse and make your kids have weekly appointments with him. A good therapist knows the best ways to guide your kids to the right path.
Drug addiction in kids is a common syndrome these days. If your kid is into hard drugs, you need to do your best to save him and help him overcome the addiction. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a psychologist.
Hi, my son is four years old, he is very active and sharp. He is very naughty at home. He loves school, he learns things and he also wants to learn more. But the big problem is that he does not talk to his teachers. He doesn't utter a word. I have seen it myself. He has does the same in pre school also I thought when he starts his proper school he shall be fine. But no he does not say anything not even yes or know. Kindly help me in this.
My daughter completed 8 month, i plan to start solid food. So please tell me which type of food I can start.
Hellow sir, mera beta 3 saal ka hai ,uskay face pr moluscloum contalism ho rakhay hai, six month ho gay hain, pehlay ayurvedic illaz Karaya, lakin ussay koi faiydaa nhi huaa,an bagel skin institute say treatment chal raha hai, doctor kapoor say, please suggest ,kya Karu, main laser say nhi karana chat as treatment.
My brother's son. 2 month old boy baby.in beginning he was responding to sound. Now he is not responding to sound. Last week we showed to ENT specialist. He confirm hearing problem. Since 2 month old he asked wait for one more month and do the test. We are not sure how come suddenly one baby hearing capacity reduce.(first one month hearing was good. Can you pls suggest us what to do. Why this problem.
A. Nutrition deserves special attention during pregnancy because of increased demand and specific role of different nutrients for the baby during pregnancy.
B. A woman whose diet is adequate before pregnancy is usually able to come out with full term pregnancy
Without elaborate modifications of her diet and lifestyle. For example, in diabetes, incidence of structural defects can be reduced to nil by bringing the blood glucose level under good control couple of months before conceiving.
C. Maternal nutrition taken during pregnancy are very important in supporting breastfeeding. Breast milk is best and complete food for baby during first four months as it also provides antibodies for protection against many infections.
D. Undernourished mothers are prone to delivery before nine months.
So, take good care of your health during pregnancy.