Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Oncologists in India. You will find Oncologists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Oncologists online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Bharat Bhosale
Submit a review for Dr. Bharat BhosaleYour feedback matters!
My nani is suffering from breast cancer her blood is flowing from last five days she is taking homeopathic treatment. Could pls tell me any medicine ?
Dr. Aaj news paper me padha thha ki refined khane se cancer or heart attack ka khatra badh jata h lekin her cheej mustard oil me to nhi bn sakti to kya deep fry jaise matthi kchori samosa ityadi talne k liye gagan ghee use kr sakte h?
I recently discovered a redness of the areola just under the nipple. When I initially discovered it it had been after wearing some clothing without a bra that I hadn't work in a while and I thought it to be an allergic reaction. It's been a few days now and with it still not going away I'm worried it may be something else. I've checked my breasts and haven't noticed any difference in tissue, bumps, swelling, etc. However upon initially discovering it it was itchy for a few hours and then eventually faded away. It's darkest when I'm warmer or out of the shower but still visible when normal temperatures. The spot itself seems to give off very little heat.
My friend who is 52 years old, is a breast cancer DCIS survivor. She was diagnosed with cancer DCIS in 2016. She had lumpectamy and radiation. Now she is on anastrozole. She is also suffering from hypothyroidism. My question is, can ginger tea help her? If so how to prepare and when to consume it? Kindly reply.
I want to know if there is simple medicine in alopathic,homeopathy,ayurvedic etc.My psa is 2.8 which is within normal limits but ultrasound scanning shows enlargement.Urine flow is OK so also frequency.
I have lots of pain in my period time Sometime I'm suffering from fever. And I have a tumor in my breast (lymph nodes category 2 according to my mammography report) Size of tumor is 3 c. M. What should I do?
My age is 60.Had initial stage uterus cancer. Undergone radical hysterectomy. What follow up tests are required after six months.
1) my father everyday take Urimax 0.4 mg daily at night after dinner. Is it beneficial for him? .2.) How long it will be continue?
Thyroid cancer affects the thyroid glands, which are located at the base of the throat. These glands produce thyroid hormones, which help in controlling the blood pressure, heart rate, weight and the body temperature.
Thyroid cancer is primarily of four types:
- Anaplastic carcinoma: This is the most severe type of thyroid cancer which is rare, but spreads extremely fast once the person is affected:
- Follicular carcinoma: This type of thyroid cancer can be cured, but it might relapse. Follicular cancer spreads quickly as well.
- Papillary carcinoma: This type of cancer is more common. It generally affects women who are still of reproductive age. The spread of papillary cancer is gradual and it is less dangerous than the types.
- Medullary carcinoma: This type occurs in the non thyroid cells in the thyroid gland. Medullary cancer is hereditary in nature.
Thyroid cancer has the following signs and symptoms:
- Lumps in the anterior neck, close to the Adam's apple.
- Enlarged glands in the neck
- Swallowing difficulties
- Complications in breathing
- Neck or throat pain
- Persistent cough without any signs of a cold.
In Ayurveda, cancer is seen as a hindrance to the life force. The cancer cells lack prana (oxygen) and produce a growth beyond the life force. It is the result of the dominance of any of the three: 'vata', 'kapha' or 'pitta' in the body. Ayurveda is all about balancing the energies in the body. Polluted environment, processed food loaded with preservatives and salts, and certain other factors can greatly affect the 'vata', 'kapha' and 'pitta'. Thyroid is the result of an aberration in the "kapha" dosha in the body.
The endocrine system produces hormones, which help in the overall functioning of the body. The 'kapha' dosha holds the endocrine system together. The thyroid glands are an important part of the body; they are a major endocrine system. Herbs that can help with thyroid cancer:
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.