Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Oncologists in India. You will find Oncologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Oncologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Bhansali Mehul
Submit a review for Dr. Bhansali MehulYour feedback matters!
Since last July, i've discovered two lumps in my breasts, one in because i'm only 20 years old, i'm trying to conceive myself that it is just some harmless stuff since i'm kind of, these last months, it started hurting just before my period begins and they grow larger, what should i do ? please help
My wife left side Brest fibroadenoma h doctor operation k liye bol rhe h kya bina operation k treatment Nhi h aur operation k bad dobara fibroadenoma Nhi hoga aur breast ke size me and shape m koi problem to Nhi hogi.
Sir, I have a doubt please tell me. Sir I am married age 32 years. But I am diverted with my wife. Now I am ready to marry another women. She is also second marriage. Her 1st husband died with blood cancer 2 months back. Her age is 29 years. So if I marry her, and if I do sex with her is there any problem to me in future. Please tell me. Thank you
I am 29 in 2012 I was diagnosed with testicular cancer for which I was operated. Since then I wasn't given any chemo or radio and my tumor markers are normal. I started the gym and using some supplements. In those supplements there is one testosterone booster. Is it advisable for me to have that. Others suppliers are just protein and fat burner. And I have one more question I was operated in August 2012 now it's October 15 but when I ejaculate I feel some pulsating where I was operated it isn't like what we call pain but I do feel something. Which becomes normal after few minutes.
My father is in advance stage of cancer. Doctor told it is not curable. Now he is in home with saline and multivitamin. He is takings Ondem and Tranexa (through IV. Till his vomiting and bleeding is not under control. Is there any harm to the health by giving Ondem and Tranexa twice on everyday.
Cancer has been regarded as one of the most deadly diseases. It is a non-communicable chronic disorder, caused by uncontrolled growth of cells in the human body. Every year over 7 million people succumb to this disease globally and over 12 million people are diagnosed with cancer. Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR), estimated that India will observe over 8 lakh deaths and over 17 lakh new cancer cases annually by the year 2020. The survival expectancy of a cancer patient depends upon the stage of diagnosis.
There are some forms of cancer which show any noticeable symptoms only in the final stage while there are certain other subtle symptoms which if paid attention to might save a life.
Some common signs of cancer:
- Unexplained weight loss: This is one of the earliest noticeable symptoms of cancer and is particularly common in patients of lung and breast cancer. Weight loss has been observed in over 40% of cancer patients at the time of diagnosis. Losing over 10% of body weight in a span of 6 months or less could be a cause of concern.
- Wheezing: This is associated with lung cancer, which is also the most common form of cancer. When the airway in the lungs is pressed or narrowed by a tumor, it creates a wheezing sound while breathing.
- Frequent infections: Frequent infections and fever may indicate that something is not right with the internal organs of the body. This could be because of cancerous conditions such as leukemia or lymphoma.
- Loss of appetite: Cancer impacts the metabolic process of the body, hence often leads to a loss of appetite. This is particularly a symptom of colon, stomach, ovaries and pancreatic cancer.
- Blood in stool/urine: Traces of blood while passing stool or urine could be a symptom of cancer. Though, this could be attributed to many other infections and conditions as well.
- Chronic cough: Flu and cough along with symptoms like chest pain, hoarseness, weight loss and fatigue could be because of lung cancer.
- Night sweats: Though night sweat could be attributed to many more reasons, it is also one of the many early warning signs of cancer.
Cancer symptoms specific to men:
- Blood in semen
- Pain during ejaculation
- Lump in testicles
Cancer symptoms specific to women:
Early detection is the key to success in your fight against cancer. So, if you witness any of the above symptoms get yourself diagnosed at the earliest. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
High grade urothelial carcinoma t3b n0m0 8x3. 1 cm age 65. With cardiac blockage of 4 artery 90 to 100 percent .Doctors asked for cardiac bypass first. But cancer is getting worse. Is there any treatment for stopping cancer growth?
Colorectal cancer has some factors associated with it such as alcohol and red meat consumption. Westernisation of dietary patterns familial history and environmental pollution.
The underlying cause is consumption of items like deep fried food are difficult to digest and the toxins stay in the colon which later develop into cancer.