Find numerous Occupational Therapists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Occupational Therapists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Occupational Therapists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Speech Therapy Treatment
Sensory Integration Therapy
Occupational Therapy Treatment
Control Program Occupational Health - Pcmso
Minor Ot Service Procedures
Submit a review for Dr. Bhamini WaghelaYour feedback matters!
Mera leg bahut pain karta hai jab bhi my relex my rahta hu aur raat my leg shack karny ke habit ban gaye hai.
I am feeling electrical sensation in my right hand Thumb for which it is difficult to move my thumb in any direction. Please advise me in this regard. Thanks.
I am 23 years old, but my joints are paining because of increased uric acid what I do for reducing it. I want baby and my pain killers not stop please guide me.
I am feeling sensitivity in my teeth just same as we feel after eating something very sour, also I have pain in my right shoulder at a particular point and numbness in my little finger's tip of my right hand. Does the symptoms relate to any issue? Kindly answer.
Sir or madam. I have mentioned my weight and height above. You can see I am over weighted. So for that. Currently I am exercising. My problem is. While jogging at a point my shoulders starts to pain and my lower stomach also. Please tell me is it normal or it is something to worry about. And please tell me after how much time after eating I should jogging
Operation of umbilical hernia can be painful after some time or not? I am feeling pain there where I operated please answer.
Back pain in lower side, laziness,burning in urine, pain in right arm near the shoulder and pain in knees, tendency of stone in kidney.
I have avn (avascular necrosis) of right femoral head, do any body have treatment other than replacement operation.
I am 35 years female, have pain in foot and ankle from last one year. Please suggest what should I do. I am already taken physiotherapy sessions. But no relief in pain.
I am 25 year old male. I have fever from yesterday night. I have joint pains and headache. My eyes are red. Can you deduce my situation?
I am 28yrs old male and am experiencing pain in my ankles when I sit on bed for some time or when I put some pressure at that place. What should I do?
In the technologically advanced era one lives in, it is pretty much easy to use up one’s entire day glued to the digital screens; right from checking the social media updates while commuting to sitting before the computer for everyday work. Yet nobody is aware of the fact that apart from creating a social gap, these electronic gadgets can take a toll on their postures too.
- You lean against your desks with your neck leaned forward in an attempt to grasp what is on the computer screen and your hand on your mouse scrunched up on one side. Sadly, human body was never designed to pose in such a consorted way resulting in adverse side effects.
- The head usually weighs 10 to 12 pounds on an average when it is balanced evenly over the shoulders. However, with each extra tilt forward, the weight on your spine might escalate up to 60 pounds and even beyond that. Excessive weight on the spine can lead to its subsequent collapse.
- Too much use of tablets and smart phones for swiping or texting can cause inflamed index fingers, thumb joints and tendons. You tend to suffer from wrist pain, enfeebled grip or popping sound while moving the fingers. Typing with one thumb without giving considerable breaks in between can also exert stress on the fingers.
- Hunched over, shoulders slumped and necks bent down are the ways majority of the people use their electronic gadgets. This can trigger misalignment of the spine aggravating your health. Spine protects the nervous system, coordinating and controlling various functions of the body. Any sort of disruption might render a drastic consequence.
- Poor posture impacts the ligaments and muscles in a negative way giving way to a series of complications such as gastrointestinal problems, back or neck pain or severe curvature of the spine, heightening the risk of arterial or pulmonary problems.