Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Bhamini ShahYour feedback matters!
Hello doctor I am suffering from vaginal itching since 3-4 days There is also red colour has been appeared due to itching please tell me that how can I cure from it.
Hello sir I am kavita age 20 and now this dadays I am suffering from a period problem. Last six months period not come. I am going to a lady doctor she give me perception I get it but nothing work. Doctor says in my bacchedani a small small tumors. So operation karna hoga. Without operation kuch nahi hoga. So tell me about it ki tablets se bhi ye sahi ho sakti hai ya nahi.
I am 18 years old and had sex first time in november 2014. I had regular periods after that. But this month I am not getting my period. Blood test (beta hcg) was 0.100 miu/ml. I am constantly worried about being pregnant. I know this is silly but please help me out. I am not bloated like other six month pregnant ladies but slightly fat. Please tell me am I pregnant? why am I not getting my period? how can I get it asap?
Doctor, I am 31 years old married want a surrogate baby, but I am not very rich to afford high amount. Please advice me. Thank you
I am 30 years old woman. I am trying to conceive last 4years but failure. Doctor said I have pcos problem. I have many facial hair on my face what should I do for that? last 4 month I was taken dabar ashokaristha. I have very low period and around only one or two days. What should I do? please help me.
I have done the sex with my bf. Nd presently I am very depressed because my dad want that I do the marriage with other person jise wo pasand krte hai or cast me ho so my future husband is very strict .i think that how can i bleed durning sex. Becoz mostly husbnds have no trust .
Hi, I am 29 year old, after the pregnancy my wife is not interested in physical relationship. What I do. Pls suggest.
Here are 10 yoga poses that must be practiced daily.
1) Downward facing dog (Adho Mukha Shvanasana) - A top-notch upper body strengthener, this pose helps in strengthening hamstrings, calves and thighs. Since your hips are higher than your heart in this pose, it increases blood circulation.
2) Butterfly pose (Baddhakonasana) - Best asana for pregnant women, it helps in smooth delivery. Butterfly asana should be practiced preferably after first trimester. Practice daily for healthy reproductive system, curing menstruation problem, improved flexibility in the groin and in the hip region.
3) Plank pose (Chaturanga Dandasana) - Plank pose is the simplest yet most effective to help strengthen your arms, back, shoulders, core, quadriceps.
4) Warrior pose (Virabhadrasana) - This pose will help you attain long, lean, toned arms and legs by stretching hips, inner thighs, chest. It strengthens quadriceps, abdomen, shoulders and builds a firmer core.
5) Boat pose (Naukasan) - If you want to strengthen your core and quadriceps, this pose will give you maximum results.
6) Tree pose (Vrikshasana) - The tree pose stretches hips, inner thighs, legs, spine, core. It also helps you stay calm and attain positive frame of mind.
7) Child’s pose (Balasana) - The pose is great for pelvic region. It opens hips and relieves tightness in the lower back. It stretches hips, quads and back.
8) Bridge pose (Setu Bandhasana) - Bridge pose is excellent for stretching front part of the body. It opens up the chest and ribcage that helps more oxygen to flow in your body. Builds strong hamstrings and glutes.
9) Bow Pose (Dhanurasana) - The bow pose eases menstruation disorders. It is very effective in weight loss, digestion and fixes appetite. Gastrointestinal problems would no longer remain a worry.
10) Garland pose (Malasana) - The pose strengthens pelvic muscles, stretches lower back, groin, hips, ankles. This lower squat pose will help you relieve constipation and cramps.
5 Reasons You Will See Blood in Urine
The condition in which blood appears in the urine is known as hematuria. The loss of blood in this condition could be gross or microscopic depending on the cause of the condition. There are several causes why blood may appear in the urine. Whatever the cause may be, hematuria is mostly indicative of a serious medical condition.
Here are 5 reasons that cause blood to appear in the urine.
Infections like urethritis, pyelonephritis, cystitis or infection in any other body organ along the urinary tract is one of the most common causes of hematuria. Such bacterial infection in the urethra can also infect the kidneys and the urinary bladder. It results in the urge to urinate frequently and also causes blood to appear in the urine.
2. Kidney stones and bladder stones
Another reason that can cause blood to appear in the urine is the presence of stones in the kidney or bladder. These stones are crystallized minerals that are formed in the kidney or the bladder but fail to pass through the urinary tract. They cause blockage and pain and result in hematuria.
3. An enlarged prostate
An enlarged prostate is a common cause of appearance of blood in the urine in men who are in their middle ages or older. Enlargement of the prostate gland causes the urethra to be compressed. This prevents the urethra from getting fully emptied while urination.
4. Polycystic Kidney Disease
PKD is a kidney disorder in which cysts filled with fluid form in the kidneys and impair the kidneys, causing them to fail entirely at times. It is an inherited disease and causes blood to appear in the urine.
In children who are between 6-10 years of age, kidney disorder after streptococcal glomerulonephritis can be a possible cause of hematuria.
A cancerous kidney, bladder or prostate gland can also cause blood to appear in the urine. It is another major cause of hematuria but usually occurs in older patients.