Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Bhamini Shah
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Bhamini ShahYour feedback matters!
Meri beti 12 years h. last month 27 ko 1st time periods aaye .blood spot se jaida ganda paani nikla. Or may month mai abhi tk start nhi hoya.
Benefits of gondh:
Like any other natural resource, gondh has number of benefits. Here are some of the health and beauty benefits of gondh katira.
Benefits of gondh katira for treating heat stroke:
Gond katira has amazing cooling properties and thus it is often used to prepare a drink which helps to cool the body in the summer season. It works as a cooling agent and reduces the temperature of the body. This is turn helps in preventing a heat stroke. Gond katira is very useful in controlling nose bleeding that frequently occurs in children in the extreme summer season.
Benefits of gondh katira for treating constipation – gond katira possesses purgative properties and so it is very helpful in treating constipation. It works as a laxative and provides a lot of relief.
Benefits of gondh:
How to use gondh for treating constipation just soak a small piece of gond katira in water for a couple of hours. The gum will swell up and look like crushed ice. Now drink this transparent jelly like substance with lemon juice and cold water. You may also add some sugar to it since gond is tasteless.
Benefits of gondh katira as a remedy for urinary incontinence:
Gond katira is an extremely useful remedy for treating urinary incontinence. It also helps in calming the urinary muscles in case of inflammation of the urinary tract and blockage of urine.
Benefits of gond katira for increasing breast size in women – most women are unsatisfied by the size of their breasts. Gond katira is very useful and effective as a breast enhancer. A daily dosage of gond can help to increase the size of the breasts of women who have small breasts and want to increase their size. It is herbal treatment to enlarge breasts.
Benefits of gondh
How to use gondh for increasing breast size?
Soak a tablespoon of gondh katira in a glass of water overnight. Next morning add the swollen crystals of gond to a glass of milk along with a teaspoon of sugar and some ice. Drink this tonic every day to enlarge your breasts naturally.
Benefits of gondh katira for skin and beauty – gond katira is very beneficial for your skin and enhancing your beauty. Gond katira contains anti aging properties. It helps to delay wrinkles and fine lines.
How to use gondh for a beautiful skin?
You can make an anti aging mask using gond katira. Soak some gond in water overnight and strain it next morning. Now add 2 tablespoons of egg white, 1 tablespoon milk powder, 2 tablespoons almond powder and 1 tablespoon green vegetable powder to this gond katira water. Mix well till you have a smooth paste. Apply this mask on your face, neck and hands. Wash off after 20 minutes.
Benefits of gondh katira for increasing strength in men – gond katira is one of the best remedies to increase libido in men. Gond katira is an effective aphrodisiac and thus it helps to stimulate sexual desire in men. It is an effective natural remedy for treating any type of sexual inadequacy in men. Be it an early discharge, involuntary discharge or night discharge, gond katira helps to treat it all.
How to use gondh for increasing libido in men?
Take 10 gms of gond katira and dissolve it in a cup of water and allow it to stay overnight. Add a tablespoon of crystallised sugar lumps to it in the morning and drink it. Alternatively you can add a teaspoon of sugar to the swollen gond and take it thrice a week with cold water.
Benefits of gondh katira for post pregnancy women – women become really weak after delivery. Gond katira is helpful in gaining the strength of the body and helps the new mother to cope with the challenges of motherhood. It also helps to control heavy blood flow during periods. Gond katira is very helpful during pregnancy. The practice of eating gond katira ladoos is very common in india. They are very beneficial for the mother and her baby.
Apart from the various general health benefits of gondh mentioned above, gondh also has medicinal value in certain ailments. Owing to its cooling properties, gond katira is often used in various traditional medicines. Here are a few benefits of gondh for medicinal purpose.
- Most of all, it is used for dressing burns. A paste is prepared using gond katira which helps to treat burns.
- Gond katira is also helpful in strengthening the immune system.
- It is very commonly used in herbal ayurvedic medicine to treat cough and diarrhoea.
- It also helps to cure mouth ulcers.
- Gond is also said to be helpful in reducing tumours.
- Gond katira possesses adaptogenic properties which increase the body’s ability to restore its normal physiological functioning and protect it from the damaging effects of stress.
- Gond contains large quantities of proteins and is very good for health.
- It helps to regulate the heart beat. Just soak some gond katira in water overnight and consume it in the morning to get a cooling effect.
- In the winters, gond can give a warming effect when added to sweets.
Hi I am 25 years old guy. I have problem in genital area .it is affected by fungus in no time n makes skin itchy .it makes me sometime uncomfortable due to some fluids comes out of affected area. Give some better solution. Your advice will b highly regarded.
Ovaries are a part of a woman’s reproductive system. The primary function of ovaries includes producing ‘ova’ or eggs and secreting hormones such as progesterone and estrogen. Cysts are fluid-filled sacs that form the ovaries; they usually do not cause any symptom and are not painful.
There are primarily two types of ovarian cysts:
1. Follicle cysts: During a woman’s menstrual cycle, the egg develops in a sac known as the follicle. Under normal circumstances, the sac breaks open and releases the egg. When this doesn’t happen, fluids start accumulating in the follicle to form a cyst.
2. Corpus luteum cysts: Follicle sacs dissolve after releasing the egg, but in some cases, these sacs remain and the opening of the sacs gets sealed. It again results in fluid accumulation, leading to the formation of corpus luteum cysts.
Usually, cysts do not cause any symptom. If the size of the cysts increases, they may cause symptoms such as stomach pain, pain during bowel movements and sex as well as pelvic floor pain. The breasts may become tender and one may experience rapid breathing. Other symptoms of ovarian cysts are fever, nausea and dizziness. Usually, rupturing of a cyst leads to these symptoms surfacing; hence you would know when exactly to call the doctor.
The treatment options for ovarian cysts are:
- Laparoscopy: Laparoscopy is carried out if the cysts are small in size. An incision is made close to the navel, through which an instrument is inserted to get rid of the cyst.
- Birth control pills: For chronic ovarian cysts, oral contraceptives are prescribed to stop the ovulation process in order to arrest the formation of cysts.
- Laparotomy: In case of large cysts, this procedure is recommended. A relatively bigger incision is made in the abdomen, through which the cyst is removed.
Ovarian cysts, if left untreated, can certainly cause infertility. Pre-menopausal women and who suffer from frequent hormonal imbalances in the body are the most vulnerable to this condition.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Roadside accidents are common and they lead to many health problems in which some may require amputation for removal of one of the limbs to save the life of a person.
Amputation is a life-saving procedure by which a part of the body that has suffered irreversible damage is surgically removed. Amputation is only carried out as a last resort when the infection/ decay spread to the other parts of the body.
Why is this procedure needed?
The most common cause of amputation is blockage of blood circulation. Without blood, the tissues do not get oxygen and begin to decay, and an amputation is carried out to stop the damage from spreading to other tissues. As stated above, an amputation is carried out only as a last resort. The surgeon checks the infected part for the following to make sure that an amputation is required:
- Checking for a pulse close to the region where the cut is to be performed
- Comparing skin temperatures with the affected limb
The surgeon tries to bypass arterial blood from the nearest artery to the affected region to rejuvenate the cells. Some reasons of amputation are:
- Severe injury (extreme burns/ vehicular accidents)
- Cancerous tumor in the bone or muscle
- Serious infection, which has stopped responding to antibiotics
- Thickening of nerve tissue called neuroma
Risks and complications of amputation
Risk of complication is lower in planned amputations than in emergency amputations. In the case of a planned amputation, the surgeon will shape individual muscles for future prosthetic limbs, smooth out rough bones and bone fragments and take care of all the loose ends of the procedure. In emergency amputations, however, the limb is amputated very fast and bleeding is stopped as soon as possible. The following complications may arise as a result of amputation procedures: