Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Bhakta V PYour feedback matters!
My 10 year old daughter is becoming dark day by day she born fair but losing her complexion from last 6 month please suggest any lotion diet etc.
I have strong dark circles around my eyes I used the under eye cream of Himalaya it works with it bt may be is having side effect of puffy eyes and quite blur vision in morning until I didn't wash my face Can you recommend any other under eye cream that works effectively.
Iam 21 years old. At my childhood I was very fair but but now my skin is brown and excess of oil can you please suggest me a facewash and skin cream.
My fnd hv marks after she went through accident. 3 month passes but the scars did not clear. Cn you suggest the medicine so that the scars could clear. Soon.
Actually I just want to know how to make my skin lustrous and attractive besides all the healthy habits, by using cream and face wash.
Hi I used to applied desi ghee on my face for my beard but I applied it all over my face for a month. My skin was normal earlier not dry not oily. Not it's very oily, will it for sometime or permanently. Will it make my skin oily permanently. I am worried please help.
I am suffering skin disease from 21/03/2017 back side from neck to backbone. Rashes are coming and no itch but severe pain. After Some time Rashes are not there but PAIN also coming only backside from Neck bottom to spiral bone. I am consulted so any dermatologists but no one help to cure my disease. After 1 day I am going Govt. HOSPITAL for getting 2nd opinion doctor advised to Skin Biopsy and Skin smear test. Biopsy sample taken at near spiral bone and skin smear test sample taken near both ears. Skin smear test is Negative. Doctor said to wait for 10 DAYS for Biopsy result what I do. How reduce my pain backside from bottom Neck to spiral bone. What I do. Skin Smear test is Negative. There is chance for Which kind of disease.
I am suffering from some skin problem ie. Oily skin, black head,&blackness so what should I do sir? please advise me thanks.
My brother who is 83 years old is suffering from urinary problem. He isw able to pass urine without any burning sensation-no blood coming. Doctor diagnosed this as a problem of prostrate cancer. Accordingly biopsy was done. I give below their observation" The histologic findings are suspicious of prostrate adenocarcinoma (gleason score 3 3=6. Close correlation withTRUS findings andSOS repeat Biopsy is recommended" Pls advise what is this and what treatment you suggest. Does this confirm that there is cancer. Pls advise.
I am having acne problem with my skin. My skin is combination skin and oily. Am taking minoz 50 and isotretinon for it. Pimples have decreased alot but scars are left behind. Please suggest me something.
I am 29 years old and has dark circles under and around my eyes. I have tried many creams lotions and tabletz but of no use. Its eein 2 years now.
Doctor I have a problem on my face at left side near nose. There is a presentation of papule with redness and is itchy also it becomes dry .This problem is persistent since last 10-12 years. It gets cured by itself sometimes. But right now it is itchy and dry. Please help me with diagnosis.
I have been diagnosed with grade 1 prostate enlargement for last two years though I don't have much of difficulty in urinating. I am told that if I face difficulty in urinating prostate will have to be removed with surgery. Is there homeopathic medicine available to cure by avoiding surgery? Please tell me the medicine name.
My skin colour is black I use cream from last four month I want white colour of my skin. Help me what I do.
Going out in the sun brings out one major concern: getting tanned or sunburnt. The pivotal reason for getting tanned is the substance called melanin in the skin. Melanin is the pigment, which protects the inner layers of the skin from the harmful rays of the sun. This pigment causes the skin colour to change making it darker.
In order to keep your skin colour the same as well as protect your skin, here are certain tips which you can follow:
- Use homemade face packs: Certain homemade packs are exceptionally good for your skin. Not only does it make your skin soft and supple, it also protects your face from getting tanned or reverses the tanning effect. Face packs like that of lemon and aloe vera, curd and gram flour, turmeric powder with yogurt and honey, or sandalwood and rosewater, help to remove or lighten the tan on your face. Not only are they safe than the chemical face packs you get in the market, they are also pocket friendly and more effective.
- Follow the skin routine: Follow and maintain the cleansing, toning and moisturizing routine to keep your skin healthy. The routine will also hydrate your skin and remove the dead skin cells.
- Drink water: The more water you drink, more hydrated you will be. Your skin will have a natural glow due to the hydration. Drinking water will also help to keep your skin moisturized and prevent dryness. Likewise have fruits and vegetables with higher water content.
- Use sunscreen: Whenever you step out of the shade of your house, make sure you dab yourself with a generous amount of sunscreen, which suits your skin. Preferably use a sunscreen with SPF 40 or above. Make sure the sunscreen protects your skin from both UVA and UVB rays. In case you forget to apply sunscreen, use aloe vera gel or green tea on your skin, which will make up for the damage caused. While applying sunscreen, do not skip your lip or the area under the eyes. These areas are extremely delicate and are affected faster than the rest of the skin.
- Using accessories: Use sunglasses, hats, scarves, or umbrellas to protect your skin from direct sunrays.
Related Tip: "What Causes Itchy Skin? + How to Trace the Causes?"