Find numerous Ayurvedas in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Bhairav Bhimrao Tawshikar
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Bhairav Bhimrao TawshikarYour feedback matters!
In summer the problem of pimples on my face is increase and skin become oily. Can you please help me?
My 5 yrs old daughter is suffering from leukoderma (white patch) in her left leg. Kindly advice what to do so that we can cure it as well as stop it from spreading.
My father’s age is 64 years. Got RBS test done. In reports the value is 192 mg/dl. I want to know if the sugar level is ok. Is he not diabetic. Please help me.
I am 18 years old male. I have a problem of the pimples which just sucks me up. I really wana get sm suggestions for this. I have tried many ways to do but BT still nt reduced. I hav even tried original aloevera gel nd still no improvement. please can you suggest smting which I can do. Smting effective nd skin friendly nd also affordable.
Am 21age male my weight is 75kg and my height is 5.4 only. My body is fated. How to loss weight to comes 65 or 70kg.
1. Ginger: Contains phenolic compound known as gingerol, helps to relieve nausea, headache; anti inflammatory in nature, improves digestion.
2. Turmeric: Prominent for its anti inflammatory properties. Contains curcumin which is anti bacterial, anti fungal and anti viral in nature. Absorption increases when taken along with pepper.
3. Garlic: Better known for lowering cholesterol levels. Contains allistatin, allicin, garlicin and ajoine which are anti bacterial, anti viral, anti fungal and immune enhancing compounds.
4. Cinnamon: Contains abundant antioxidants. Anti viral, anti inflammatory, anti fungal and anti bacterial in nature, prevents platelet clumping, helps in better brain function. Rich dietary source of manganese which helps in regulating blood glucose levels and manage diabetes.
5. Black pepper: Contains good levels of vit-k and manganese. Contains piperine which helps in absorption of selenium, beta carotene and b-complex vitamins. Anti inflammatory and antioxidative in nature.