Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Bhagwati K Dadhich
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Bhagwati K DadhichYour feedback matters!
Hello sir, m 25 years old, unmarried, actually my breast is swelling last few days, I have a pain in my both breast, can not tolerate this pain, what can I do sir, do not have a idea sir, help me to come out from this pain.
Ayurveda is an excellent and holistic approach to healthcare and originated in India. It is a combination of two Sanskrit words where ‘ayus’ means life and ‘Veda’ means knowledge. Ayurve da treatment is beneficial for women who are physically incapable of producing children. The condition also referred to as sterility or infertility can be treated with Ayurveda medicines. It is just not the females who suffer from this condition but even the males also suffer from the problem of sterility.
Types of Sterility
Mainly two types of infertility or sterility are seen in people.
- The first type in which a couple has never conceived a child is referred to as primary sterility.
- Whereas, in the second type, the couple may have conceived a child but had a miscarriage and is referred to as secondary sterility.
In the first type, the problem of sterility can be either of the male or the female. But for secondary sterility, the problem is because of the problems of the reproductive system of a woman.
Important Dietary Guidelines to Follow
- The most important thing to remember is to eat the right kind of food. It is a must for both men and women.
- It is very important that men and women suffering from infertility drink a glass of milk before sexual activity as milk and milk products are considered good for treating sterility.
- Males who suffer from the problem of infertility or sterility must not consume pungent, bitter, sour and saline foods.
- In the same manner, women suffering from sterility should avoid pungent and alkaline foods. Females should also increase the intake of fruits and sweet foods in their diet.
- Consumption of eggs is considered good to promote conception.
- For sterile couples eating rice is a better option than having chapattis and the suitable fat for sterile couples is Ghee.
- Problems regarding the reproductive system can be treated by intake of Honey and this is acceptable for both men and women.
- Ayurveda Treatment for Men and Women
- The most prescribed herb for sterile women is Bala, and it is used externally as a douche. The other herb which is used for the treatment of sterility is the Phala ghrita and 2 teaspoons of this commonly prescribed medication can be taken twice daily on empty stomach. Shilajit is a useful Ayurveda medication used for both men and women, which is known for its aphrodisiacal properties. Men can make use of the root of Ashwagandha herb for the treatment of sterility. The root of the Ashwagandha is dried and made into powder; this powder is then mixed with milk and consumed. Another important medicine for men is the Makardhwaja and that must be taken on an empty stomach and twice daily.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
I used mifty kit for pregnant .when I ultrasound that is normal. After that I have have pain in abdom. Now I too weak n the pain is more and more please help me to reduced the pain.
My wife is 5 months pregnant I have a doubt we can have a sex upto which month now we are bot participating can you pls clear the doubt.
Sexual intercourse for humans is not only a reproductive act, but is also considered to be an emotional and pleasurable act. However, statistics report that almost 30% of the women experience pain during intercourse. This not only hampers the pleasure, but is also an unhealthy sign since it is indicative of a problem.
Painful intercourse could be a regular occurrence, or a sporadic one. There could be numerous reasons that cause the discomfort and pain. Though it might be an early manifestation of grave diseases such as endometriosis or fibroids, but more often, it is triggered due to conditions such as vaginal dryness, yeast infection, bacterial vaginiosis, which can be easily treated. It is pertinent to understand that it is not the physical infirmity of the entire female anatomy that causes such pain/ discomfort, but the existence of certain conditions that can be treated by a medical practitioner.
Certain such causal factors associated with painful intercourse and the efficient ways to deal with them are discussed below:
1. Vaginal dryness: Vaginal dryness is one of the most commonly cited causes for painful intercourse. There are various causal factors of vaginal dryness. These include, but are not limited to, consumption of certain drugs, bathing with hot water, health conditions or even lack of foreplay. Vaginal dryness due to the aforementioned causes is a short-lived condition that can be treated well with the help of a medical practitioner.
Usage of lubricants that is suitable for you, as advised by a medical practitioner, could go a long way in aiding the ease of sexual intercourse. The lubricants act as an effective substitute, if the body is unable to naturally secrete vaginal fluids to ease intercourse, thereby greatly reducing the pain that is experienced.
2. Improper vaginal expansion: The female anatomy is designed in such a way that it expands normally during intercourse. Proper foreplay enables the woman to get excited, which results in the release of vaginal fluids that aids in sexual intercourse. However, in the event that the female is not excited enough prior to the act, sexual intercourse can become a painful act, since the vagina is unable to expand in the absence of vaginal fluids. In such cases, take things slow and give your body time to comfortably go with the flow.
3. Vaginal itching caused by infection: Vaginal infections can be caused by antibiotics, prior sexual activity that has resulted in contraction of Sexually Transmitted Diseases etc. This results in an itching or burning sensation while having sex. It is essential to rest your body instead of forcing things, and to consult your doctor as soon as possible. The doctor can correctly diagnose the causal factors behind the infection, and prescribe the necessary medicines for it.
However, if your symptoms vary from the common ones mentioned above, or in case you have a different query, it is always advisable to consult the doctor.