Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
My causing is trying to conceive but cannot. Got her tests done amh is 0.8 and fsh 6.4. Is it very difficult to conceive? What are the chances? Is ivf with egg f cousin possible (without donor egg)
The best way for a couple to have a best possible chance of increasing their fertility and overcoming any problems and having the healthiest possible baby is to ensure that they are at optimum health at the time of conception
Plan 120 days before you begin trying for conception. Eggs and sperms take approximately this time to mature, so through out this time its essential to correct building blocks to ensure best possible outcome.
Alcohol, smoking, caffeine, junk food need to be eliminated and replaced with fresh wholesome food and lots of filterd water. It's simple just be as superhealthy as possible
Take folic acid supplements and get treated for any obvious deficiency
Optimise your weight if possible
Getting the timing right
Timing sexual intercourse during fertile days of menstrual cycle increases your chances of acheiving pregnancy
This is simple to understand
First identify key stages of menstrual cycle
-menstruation- when bleeding occurs
-ovulation - when egg is released
-post ovulatory phase- which is almost fixed around 14 days
Determine your fertility window
-fertility window is the period 5 days before and 24 hr after ovulation
Make your own menstrual calendar for 3 m
Eg. For a cycle of 28 days
D1 is first day of menstruation
D10-d15 is fertile window
Accordingly calculate yours
All the best
I and my Girlfriend had an protected sex yesterday. She had a very painful experience. What should I do so that I and my girlfriend can enjoy the sex life.
I am 31 years female with infertility problem what are the chances of conceiving with unexplained infertility? And is laparoscopy must before going iui or ivf? What is alternative and wat is icsi how it helps?
If once get intimated and penetrated inside .i took I pill on the third day. But again I got intimate next day after taking tablet. and getting penetrate inside. So should I take tablet again or not?
After taking emergency contraceptive pills. My withdrawal bleeding lasted for 8 days. Then after my havening alot of white discharge. And period? Have my hormones got messed? Or I can be pregnant?
Good morning, Could you please help me out with my below query, regarding pregnancy, During my 1st month I had bleeding and I thought it was my regular cycle. During that time I found nibble discharge which was white in colour. After that I did hcg test which came negative. But now also iam observing same colour, same amount nibble discharge. So iam in confusion that whether iam pregnant? Is there any possibility in showing result negative eventhough one conceived? If not please let me know what can I do further.
I am 36 years old my wife is 34 years old he is suffering from irregular minsus and now for this month period not arrived but while coughing blood comes what should I do ?
Can my wife take my penis in her mouth for FELLATIO. Amd also I do DEEP oral sex with her vagina. WITHOUT ANY PROTECTION TAKING. Can any harm to our body.
Hi I am 33 year old.my wife 24 year old we married 2012, please advice this is correct time to get baby, but we are trying till not happening please give some advice to get.
Completed one year of marriage. Married life is not good. As the sexual too. My hubby likes me but don't want to perform sex with me. But maybe I am more excited about this thing. What I do? Even my hubby sometimes agree to do it but never I reached at the stage of orgasms. Coz of it maybe I am in bad habit too. Even a sharp water pressure from toilet seat excites me and I reach at orgasms. This thing neither I can tell anyone. After hubby's regular denial no to perform sexual activity I become in acute anger. And start weeping. The whole night goes spoiled. Every morning evening I promised myself k no tonight I will not weep I will not tell him to sex or love. Will sleep tonight well. But I can't keep control myself I can't calm myself What I do Please help me please.
Sit at the dinner table, and you'd find yourself invariably extending your hand to the glass of water on the side of your plate. While you may think it's absolutely necessary to have a glass of water during your meals, the truth is this habit of yours might be damaging your health. Read on to find out how.
1. It Dilutes your Gastric Juices - When the digestive acids (acids responsible for the digestion and breakdown of food as well as for killing infectious agents ingested with food) present in your stomach are diluted with water, they bring about a slowdown in the functioning of your entire digestive system. This slowdown results in food remaining lodged in your stomach for a longer period than normal, thereby causing indigestion.
Additionally, the reaction caused by the dilution of water and stomach acids can give rise to cramps in your tummy.
2. It Reduces the Saliva in your Mouth - The same thing that happens to the acids in your stomach, happens to your saliva as well. Water dilutes the saliva, which stops the breakdown of food in your mouth. Also, your saliva is responsible for stimulating your stomach to release digestive enzymes and prepare itself for the process of digestion. By drinking water with your meals, such signals sent by your saliva to your stomach become much weaker. All these together can make digestion very difficult.
3. It Causes Acidity - Studies show that drinking water with your meals not only leads to the dilution of digestive enzymes, but also brings about a reduction in the secretion of digestive enzymes. This causes the undigested food in your stomach to leak into the lower part of your oesophagus (food pipe), causing acidity and heart burn.
4. It increases insulin Production - Sipping on water in the middle of lunch (or any other meal for that matter) causes a spike in your insulin levels just as glycaemic foods (foods with high starch or sugar content such as honey, potatoes, white bread, rice to name a few) would. When your body is unable to digest food properly, it usually tends to convert the glucose filled part of that food into fat and stores it, reason why your blood sugar levels see an upsurge.
5. It Adds to your Weight - Since drinking water causes an increase in insulin levels in your body (as the food you eat is converted to fat), it can result in the piling of extra weight on your body. This is because a weak digestive system is one of the major causes behind obesity.
Try having your meals with less salt and drink water 30 minutes before each meal to control your thirst when you're eating. This can help you in controlling the negative effects that drinking water with your meals can have on your health.
Make a wise choice and stay healthy. Feel free to ask me more questions you might have.
Apple cider vinegar is the sort of a super food which takes care of multiple health problems for us. The most fabulous news probably is, that it helps in weight loss too. The ideal way to consume acv is by mixing a teaspoon in a cup of water and drinking before meals. Here are a few ways by which you can lose weight with apple cider vinegar:
The organic acids and enzymes in apple cider vinegar help speed metabolism which in turn helps burn fat at a much faster rate.
Apple cider vinegar is also said to help detox our bodies by absorbing the toxins and causing the bowel movement to improve.
It also helps stop those sugar cravings we have in between meals, in turn stopping us from overeating or eating in between the meals.
Apple cider vinegar also helps in making one feel full, thus suppressing one's appetite.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on'consult.