Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Bhagwati K DadhichYour feedback matters!
Hai doctor can I take metformin and Normoz tablet together. I have one baby ,she is turning to 5.After that I had three abortions. I started Normoz and that is the time I got pregnant on last time. But it is ended up with miscarriage. Did all the investigations but no reason .So now doctor is telling implantation failure is the reason. I completed one dose of intralipid infusion also. Finish with ovulation induction ,used clomid ,menogone and overall. But did not get pregnant ,i started my period on 24 /11/16. So my question is I am already on metformin 500 mg bd, so can I take Normoz also together with this. Please give me a suggestion.
Dr. Sharmila majumdar, sexologist
* hypoactive sexual desire is the persistent or recurrent deficiency (or absence) of sexual fantasies or thoughts and/or the lack of receptivity to sexual activity.
* sexual arousal disorder is the persistent or recurrent inability to achieve or maintain sufficient sexual excitement, expressed as a lack of excitement or a lack of genital or other somatic responses.
* orgasmic disorder is the persistent or recurrent difficulty, delay, or absence of attaining orgasm after sufficient sexual stimulation and arousal.
* sexual pain disorder includes dyspareunia (genital pain associated with sexual intercourse); vaginismus (involuntary spasm of the vaginal musculature that causes interference with vaginal penetration), and non-coital sexual pain disorder (genital pain induced by non-coital sexual stimulation).
I had protected sex with my bf. Rather always had unprotected sex. But since one month I haven't received my periods. I have lots n lots of stress. Job stress home stress. I have menstrual flow plus stomach n lower back aching. Can you let me know what could b the reason of not getting periods. M tensed n afraid of pregnancy please help me. If at all there are chances of pregnancy I'm taking vitamin c tablets daily n alternate 2 aspirin in half glass of water. please suggest me something to avoid pregnancy if there are chances.
I am a 21 year old female. I am almost one month pregnant and since me and my partner do not want the baby now. We went to doctor for abortion. She suggested either pills or throat cleaning process. Which method is good and safe and less pain full? I want to take the pills whether that will be good and safe or not? Please answer.
Hello mam. I am 38 years old .n Mere period hamesha hi date time SE pehle a jaate Hai .kabhi one week n kabhi before 2 days lekin is month nhi aaye .Meri last date 30 may thi n is month ab Tak nhi aaye .Mai kyon si medicine lu Jisse period aa jaaye .plss help me.
Hello im worried as my girlfriend age 22 has underwent a hcg pregnancy test today and the result shows a one pink line and another one is a slight pink line she had her last period on 23 of september and today is 4rth of november if positive what do suggest me to do? And is usage of abortion pills safe at this stage please do suggest us.
Hello madam/sir we are recently got married we are trying for pregnancy from 3 months but it's not working and mainly I'm having white discharge from 6 months is their any problem to me? Can you please clarify me, White discharge is a problem to not get pregnancy?
I am having sex with my husband from my marriage on 30 April and taking sperms continuously. And having periods started from today will there any problem to remains pregnant? Please inform.
Hi sir am a gentleman and recently married my age is 29 years and my wife age is 25 years can I suck her vagina and her lips tell me sir if I did like this is there any harmful to me.
One of the most common health problems people have is indigestion. As per ayurveda, the accumulation of ama or toxins leads to an imbalance in the way the small and large intestines functions along with various other participating organs like the liver and more. And this is the rootcause for indigestion.
The digestive tract or system is one of the most important organs of the body. Indigestion usually occurs because of bad daily habits less physical activity.
There are many ways to treat to indigestion in an ayurvedic way. Let us look at the top tips for the same:
Timely intake of meals: for better digestion, one must take meals at the same time everyday. Also, do not sit down for the next meal before the previous meal has been digested properly.
Sleep: sleep is a major factor that cure stress and creates a balance of sorts in one's routine, thus aiding proper digestion.
Aloe vera: an ounce of aloe vera juice a day will keep indigestion away. Break off, a leaf and scoop some gel into a smoothie for smooth digestion.
Turmeric: haldi or turmeric helps in reducing bloating and is one of the most commonly used spices found in ayurveda. This spice is a staple in indian cooking as well, where pretty much all dishes are seasoned with cooked turmeric
Triphala: this combination of three fruits ensures that your digestive system remains in good working condition.
Hingvastak churna bet ween meal with deshi ghee is help ful to gastritis indigestion flatulance
Lavanbhaskar churan with sankh bhasm help to reduce abdomen pain due to indigestion.
I want to ask that how a woman after delivery get in shape her vagina tightening is it any capsules available for it.
My wife test prega news in that test pink line on C is dark and on T it is very light pink. Is this mean she is pregnant.
Hi, I am having PCOS since 4 months now. Started with delayed periods since May then I consulted Gynac in June After ultrasound got to know I have PCOS. She asked me to have Normoz for 3 months and gave some Vit. Dand folic acid. Again need to meet her. Quite tensed. Planning to have a baby since Jan still not succeed .I am obese and cannot shed weight too. I am broken now.
Hello doctor. This month I hv a imp function on 21 and I ant to postpone my period date. As last month on 20 I had periods. I ll be taking primolut n from 16 two tablet a day ie mrng and night. But I am very tensed coz my period never extend then my date. So can you pls tell me with tablet did my period extend. So that I attend function on 21.
I am a 20 year old. My boyfriend and I had a little intimacy but I think his penis touched my labia. My next period is on 17th may. Should I take unwanted 72? If so then what effect will it have on my periods?
There are three main types of eating disorders. These are bulimia nervosa, anorexia nervosa and binge eating. Anorexia nervosa is an exaggerated fear of gaining weight all the way to the point when the patient becomes abnormally thin. Bulimia nervosa is eating too much and then vomiting it out on a regular basis. Binge eating is when an individual eats an excessive amount of food in one go. All three types of eating disorders have adverse effects on pregnancy.
Here is how eating disorders affect pregnancies:
1. Unplanned pregnancies: Women with eating disorders are much more likely to have an unplanned pregnancy. This is true both for women who had eating disorders in the past as well as women who have eating disorders at the moment. In a study by University College London and King's College London consisting of 11000 women showed, only 28% of women reported that they had an unplanned pregnancy without suffering from any eating disorder as compared to the 41% who did have an eating disorder at some point in their life. The reason for this is that women tend to think that they do not need contraceptives due to an irregular menstrual cycles, which is one of the consequences of eating disorders during pregnancy.
2. Happiness about their pregnancy: The same survey of 11000 women conducted by University College London and King's College London reported that 71% of women were happy about their pregnancies. However, the number would have been a lot higher if there were fewer women with eating disorders. It has been said that 10% of women were unhappy to discover they were pregnant, if they had an eating disorder in the past as compared to 4% who never had an eating disorder.
3. Consider pregnancy a 'personal sacrifice': It has also been said that women who have had or have eating disorders during or before their pregnancy tend to consider pregnancy as a 'personal sacrifice' much more often than women who have no history or eating disorders.
Even though mostly, eating disorders affect pregnant women mentally rather than physically, it is crucial that women try to fix this problem before their pregnancy so they actually can enjoy having a baby. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist.