Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Bhagwati Jain
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Bhagwati JainYour feedback matters!
I am 37 years old. Today morning, in empty stomach I had neem juice & immediately within 5 minutes I checked my blood sugar level. It shows as 65. And I checked online that its showing that I have low blood sugar. I am worried now.
Hello Doctor, I am 23 years old have height of 5ft and 20 inch and just 52 Kg weight please suggest me tips ti gain weight?
Mujhe sardi bahut hoti hai. Khansi bhi. Winter me to kabhi kabhi Saas lene me problems hoti hai. Age 25.
Hello sir I am 18 years old. And I facing so many skin related problems like pimples scars and many more. So do I get rid of this ? Pls help me.
- Today is the first day of navratri. And color is yellow.
- Mother nature has many yellow fruits and vegetables.
- Yellow, represents sunshine, radiance and glow.
- Yellow fruits and vegetables are nutritional powerhouses.
- Yellow fruits and vegetables are teeming with carotenoids and bioflavonoids, which represent a class of water soluble plant pigments that function as antioxidants. Along with antioxidants, sunny-colored foods also have an abundance of vitaminc. Other benefits of naturally yellow foods include maintenance of healthy skin, wound healing, and stronger bones and teeth.
- Yellow fruits and vegetables include the following: lemons, plantains, pineapple, starfruit, squash, yellowpeppers, and bananas.
Hi mam or sir. My 9 months old son is suffering from past 4 days with vomit and loose motion. I have consulted doctor it is little bit decreased but be on crying. please tell me how to stop him crying and why he is crying?
My grandmother has got her retinal operation done. She is advised by doctor to bow her head for nearly 16 hrs a day. She is unsuccessful in doing so? Will this cause a serious effect on her retina?
Hi, I'm 23 years old and 5 month pregnant. Sometimes I feel pain at lower side of stomach and white discharge is also happening. What is the reason? One more question, is miscarriage without bleeding or any symptoms is possible? kindly reply soon. Thank you.
I am suffering from uric Acid problems. My doctor told me to lose weight. So I want diet chart for me. My doctor has told me to desist. For example 1. Avoid rich protein diet like mutton, egg, fish, mushrooms. 2. Avoid all green vegetables and all pulses and Rajma. 3. Avoid fat products like milk, butter, paneer. I am pure vegetarian. My weight is 86. Specially my body fat part is neck, face and head so I WANT DIET CHART FOR ME and give some exercise. I request you please give my Answer.
Dentures are prosthetic devices and their purpose is to replace missing teeth. Dentures are basically false teeth, which are supported by the tissues of the oral cavity. Most dentures are removable, while some are permanently fixed. Dentures are widely used by people all over the world, who have missing teeth.
Here are the ways in which dentures can improve a person's life:
- Speaking becomes clearer: Missing teeth make it difficult for a person to speak clearly. Using dentures will fix this problem and you will be able to speak clearly and properly as dentures take place of the natural teeth. It takes some time to get adjusted to dentures and many people practice pronunciation of difficult words in front of the mirror after getting dentures fitted in their mouth.
- You can eat normally again: Missing teeth cause difficulty in eating and you are unable to eat many of your favorite dishes, which require strong teeth. After getting a denture fitted, you can get back to eating all sorts of foods again and biting or chewing won't be difficult anymore. This too takes some time to adjust and in the beginning, you should eat soft foods by cutting them into small pieces. You should abstain from having chewing gums or hard food initially.
- Your self esteem gets improved: Losing teeth makes you look bad and many people feel embarrassed or ashamed because of missing teeth. A denture is a perfect remedy for this. After getting dentures, your teeth will be back and will look and feel natural. There is usually no worry about the dentures falling off or slipping out as they are fitted properly in the gums. You will look good, and the lost confidence will be back.
- You will have improved oral health: Missing teeth cause health problems, such as bone loss in the jaw area. To avoid this from happening, dentures should be used. These teeth implants will replace your old teeth, and bone loss will be prevented.
- You will appear younger: Missing teeth alter the structure of your face. Wrinkles might appear or the face may seem to look collapsed, then dentures can effectively support the structure of your face and make it appear to be more youthful with added fullness.
Dentures improve the quality of a person's life greatly with missing teeth. They should be taken care of properly, cleaned regularly and you should have regular dentist appointments to ensure a proper fit of the denture. If you wish to discuss about any specific dental problem, you can consult a specilized dentist and ask a free question.