Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Bhagwati JainYour feedback matters!
I'm a 23 years old man. I want to know what precautions we should take to escape from kidney stone. Is constipation related to kidney stone?
I am 52, have problems with sleeping at night! keep waking up. Take forever to sleep. Do not want to take pills! I sometimes have panic attacks! why is this! I take 2.5 mg of medication listril 2.5 for high bp.
I'm 23 now my left nostril is hard to breathe from childhood but I haven't tested any diagnosis when I sleep left side I can't breathe easily.
I am married for two years. But we are planning a baby. When I checked I learnt that I have a low sperm count. How do I improve my sperm count. My wife is also suffering from irregular periods. And she is also taking the medication for that.
￼ this type of curved penis (downward), is may create any problem in future? His sex life going good, his wife is pregnant now. Is possibility to straight?
I am a 21 year girl these day feeling very low in terms of activeness. Not able to concentrate in my studies. M having a low BP problem to and these days am also feeling like fever and feeling like to eat anything. I went to the dr. Then he said m having low BP & acid problem after taking medicine also m not able to feel free, my exams are going on and after this i have to go for my internship also. Plz suggest me something through which i'll be fit n fine for my internship.
The juicy fruit inside appeals to your taste buds but you mindlessly throw away the skin of the fruit. Orange is a healthy fruit; it is rich in vitamin C and also contains antioxidants. The fruit has an array of uses when it comes to your overall health but its skin is not used to the fullest. Orange peel has too many benefits. It is a person's lack of knowledge about orange peel that discourages him or her from using it.
Take a look at the benefits of orange peel:
- Mosquitoes will no more be a problem: Apart from the threat of diseases that come along with mosquitoes; their bites can be really discomforting and even serious at times. Use orange peel powder to keep these flies at bay. You should apply orange peel on the bare parts of your body before going outdoors to prevent mosquito rashes and bites.
- Constipation will no more be a daily affair: Chronic constipation can be dealt with by consuming orange peel. It helps to improve your bowel movements. It can also treat other gastronomic problems like heartburn, nausea, and bloating.
- If lack of breath is a chronic problem: Asthma is a great impediment in the smooth functioning of one's life. The simple way of dealing with the problem is to use orange peel powder that can eliminate phlegm from a person's body, thus easing the breathing.
- You can take care of your skin with orange peel: An orange peel face pack can gift you a glowing skin. It is known to remedy blackheads, acne, pimples, dark circles and skin pigmentation. For desired results, you should apply an orange peel face pack at least twice a week.
- Bake an orange cake for your family: Orange peel acts as a wonderful flavoring agent. Add dried orange peel to a plain cake batter and pamper your taste buds with the luscious scent and flavor of orange.
- Live by the Chinese principle: In China, people eat orange peel to rid themselves of blood pressure related problems. Orange peel can improve the health of your heart by regulating blood circulation in your body.