Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. Bhagwat JaybhayeYour feedback matters!
I am 58 years old I have continuous knee pain. I met se overall accident earlier. Is there any medicine without pain killers. Secondly my penis not erected properly. Hence I am not be able to get the best way of getting sexual enjoy. Can it be possible to revive again at this age .please advice.
I am a 38 year old female and suffering from hypo pigmentation on almost my whole body for more than 20 years. These are not itchy but the thigh areas develop rashes and become itchy with sweating. Is this tinea versicolor? Please suggest which mode of treatment I should go for, ayurvedic or allopathic.
Which test is required to check for impotence in male And how much cost in test please explain in detail Thanking you in advance.
I am married, it's been 1 years 6mon, but I am not able to satisfy, reg. Health wise I am perfectly OK.
I am 24 years old boy with type 2 diabetes. I am taking 1/500 glycomet two times a day. Salts-glimipride 1 mg metformin-500 mg. Should I continue it or reduce the dosage. My current fasting sugar is 125.
My wife aged 52 years is suffering from hbp since 1988 and from dm since 2008. Her sugar is uncontrolled at present. All sorts of tablets and insulin given to her does not show any result. Earlier she was taking basalog injection 20 units at bed time alongwith trejenta=duo 8. 5/1000 and gemer forte tablets. At present she is taking novo-mix 30 insulin 24 units before breakfast and 16 units before dinner. She is also taking tab-glucobay-m 25/500. For hbp she is taking olsartan-h-40 and cd-pin in morning and met-xl-50 in evening. Her weight is 49 kgs. There is no family history for hbp or dm. Her latest reports are fbs-278 and pp2bs-380. Hba1c 12. 7. Doctors say that she is having insulin-toxicity. Diet is being followed strictly. Even though we are not getting any positive results. We are confused and worried where to go and what to do. If you can advice in the case, it will be a great help. Thanks.
Sir, my foreskin is tight cause of which whenever I need to urinate there is a bulge creation near the head of my penis and I need to apply some pressure over it to get me peeing. It's not painful but I'm not very comfortable. Please suggest something. Thanks in Advance.
Two years back I had measles. The marks are still there on my face (freckels). I have always had good skin. Being fair, the marks appear more prominently. What should I do?
Sir after my sonography report I came to know that I am suffering from pcod. What should I do now and is it possible to get pregnant. please plz recommend.
Sir I am having pain on my shoulders, neck and back side of head since 3-4 years. Is that a cervical pain or something else.
Slight throat pain beginning of cold no headache or body pain tell me to cure cold at the beginning stage doctor no symptoms of fever.
Breaking a bone can be counted among one of the most painful experiences that one can possibly suffer from. Inflicted usually by external injuries, fractured bones generally require surgeries for recuperation. In the occasion of minor fractures however, plasters often facilitate recovery. Although these are the primary treatments that are meted out, recovering from fractured bones entail much more. For some, the time to restore normalcy takes longer than others. In such cases, one tends to opt for palliatives to ease out the pain.
Homeopathic medicines not only offer respite to the pain but also provide a holistic cure for the emotional anxiety one goes through in such times. Many therefore seek out homeopathic remedies for treating bone fractures. Some of the most effective antidotes in this regard have been enlisted below.
1. Arnica: Arnica is extremely helpful at curbing swelling and as a consequence, reducing pain. Prolonged use of Arnica can potentially minimize the swelling to absolute normalcy.
2. Hypericum: This soothes the fracture induced pains, especially when the fractures affect the nerves. This is a beneficial remedy for fractures in fingers, toes and the spinal regions.
3. Bryonia: Bryonia is known to bring relief in cases of the jarring pain that surfaces post trauma. Sometimes, even the slightest movement in the affected area can lead to a lot of distress. This is an ideal cure for such cases.
4. Calcarea Phosphorica: This speeds up the healing process following a bone fracture. Consumption of Calcarea Phosphorica accords a calming effect on the moods of the patient and helps to deal better with the pain, anxiety and irritability in the due course.
5. Eupatorium Perfoliatum: This helps in mitigating deep wounds and the consequent aches. The healing powers of Eupatorium Perfoliatum are extremely pervasive and results in quicker recovery.
6. Ruta Graveolens: This re-nourishes the damaged body fibers and soothes the bruised areas. It is also known to reduce restlessness.
7. Symphytum: It is extremely helpful in the rejoining of bones. It enables the body to heal faster and effectively cures joint pains. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath.