Find numerous Cardiologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Cardiologists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Intra - Arterial Thrombolysis Procedures
Treatment Of Restenosis
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
What are symptoms that we have before heart attack? and how can we control ourselves. What are the precautions to avoid heart attack.
Sir my father is 64 years old heart patient hypertension diabetic he admit in hospital from last 3 days doctor says his heart working 25% and have have blockage in vans so he told us for bypass surgery he says its high risk operator we have enjography record and one thallium test report we live in bhopal sir please give me safeful advice whats you think about patient journey and I wish you see reports so you give us right opinion thank you so much.
I am aged 62. No health issues till now. However my BP is 94/132. Should I start taking medicines now?
I am suffering from dry cugh for last week. And I have chest pain whenever cugh hard. Can you suggest an ayurvedic home treatment.?
What Causes High Blood Pressure? 4. What Health Problems Are Associated With High Blood Pressure? And what are the side effects?
I am 42 years old been through bypass surgery 8 years back nowadays while walking after 5 minutes I start having lil pain and heaviness un my chest and I continue walking then it goes high and afted few minutes if I continue walking it decreases gradually and becomes normal. I have done my all tests done and they are normal. Kindly suggest.
I have chest pain from last two months and have consulted many doctors but got no relief what I should do.
In my heart for the past six months a feeling like pressing needles pain. It will last up to 1 minute. What is the problem. Which doctor I have to consult. My body is so soft even when I am having tea in a cup my hands are paining.
I am 21 year old Married. I am 2 time open heart surgery ed. One time valve repair second time valve replacement. Still I am ok. But. I get it warf tablets / we need pregnancy planning give me best.
While you may be worried about being affected with coronary diseases just because your forefathers suffered from it, there are various factors that are absolutely in your sole control. With a little change in lifestyle and following a well-regulated routine, you can easily keep your hereditary cardiac diseases at bay.
- Take a Healthy Diet Regularly: Increase the amount of green leafy vegetables and colourful fruits in your regular diet as they are rich in phytonutrients and other anti-oxidants, vitamins, fibres, minerals as well as anti-inflammatory molecules that would increase your immunity.
- Regulate Your Blood-Sugar Level: Studies show that blood sugar is a great contributor to cardiac diseases. So try to replace your high-carb diet with loads of fibre, protein and healthy fats to keep your blood-sugar level in control.
- Increase the Intake of Fibre: Try to increase the amount of fibre in your food chart by having lots of fresh fruits and vegetables, nuts and soya so that it amounts up to at least 50 grams a day. You may even include fibre supplements in your diet.
- Stay Away From Processed and Junk Food: We know you are crazy about fast food, but you must also include sodas, processed jams, fruit juices and soft drinks as well, which are the greatest contributors to diabetes and in turn lead to heart diseases.
- Increase the Intake of Omega-3 Fatty Acids: Try to include cold-water fish like sardine, salmon and herring along with flax seeds and sea weeds. This 'good' fat would keep your cholesterol level in check and lower down the amount of malicious LDL levels and transform them into harmless LDL particles.
- Get Rid of all Hydrogenated Food: This implies that you should abstain from having cookies, margarine, baked stuff and crackers. Don't be fooled by the label saying, "no trans-fat" and instead look for healthy coconut, olive or sesame oil.
- Abstain from Consuming Alcohol: Alcohol can do no good to any organ of your body. Instead, it triggers the amount of triglycerides, causes fatty liver and creates sugar imbalance in your body. By reducing alcohol consumption you can reduce inflammation, which causes various chronic diseases.
- Have good quality supplements: Along with having a healthy diet and workout, you must try to take in multivitamin and mineral supplements regularly to keep fit and active all around the year.
- Exercise Regularly: Researches report that a minimum of half an hour's exercise is required by our body regularly. After all, the heart is a muscle, and you must work out regularly to keep it healthy for a longer span.
- Manage your Stress Levels: Stress alone can lead to a fatal heart attack without prior signal. Take the time out to indulge in yoga, meditation, tai chi or anything that would keep your stress levels under control and help you to lead a happier, healthier life.
These 10 easy ways will help you to prevent cardiac diseases; but you must consult a responsive cardiologist at the earliest.