Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Bella PalnitkarYour feedback matters!
Hello doctor I want to knw about twins pregnancy I wish to have twins baby's Is it possible? Is there any treatment for it?
I am female 24, married since last 9months. While having sex we us to suck/lick each other (pennis and vagina). Is there any harm? We want to enjoy healthier/safe sex. So pls guide us.
My friends had last period since 2 month. It's already 1 month ahead. She is nt having her period. It's already too late (1 month late) What can she do now?
Hello doctor, During one of my friend's birthday party we hired some random girls and we all had fun with them, including me. Since, the girl was on top of me after the ejaculation she got up and found that the condom was inside her vagina and she laughed at me and I noticed my semen fell on my testicles. The condom stayed inside her vagina because after the sperm ejaculation, my penis was in normal state. Later, the next day I had severe cold and body pain and was feeling tired for the whole week. After few days I started noticing small red bumps with white pus popping out on my thighs and few below my chest. After 20 days after the exposure I done my medical test for the visa renewal in gulf and found that my medical test is "FIT" Currently I am finding out few red bumps only on thighs popping out and disappears in a day or two. And after 40 days for now I experienced few ulcers kind of rashes below my tongue, now I am scared whether I am exposed to any of the STD virus. Can you please help me out doctor, since am scared to do medical test in gulf? Because if they found it to be positive then I will not be allowed to work in this country and my only option is to commit suicide. Please doctor I know I did a big mistake but am regretting it every day and night.
I am 19 years old and I had sex before 3 weeks and I jst confirmed that I am pregnant. I decide that I could an abortion. How can I do the abortion? please help.
I have sex with my husband 1 month ago. Nd then I did not come in periods. I do not want to pregnant. Help me. What can I do?
I have boil near my breast in which their is no pain and this boil does not increase, decrease.i consult with surgeon she tell me their is no problem with this pls consult me is it dangerous.
I have miss my period for 45 days and urine test of pregnancy show result positive but I want to do abortion by taking pills. Please suggest medicine and procedure of taking it.
In case the fertility odds are against your favour, you can undergo a procedure called IVF or in vitro fertilisation. It is a form of fertility treatment in which the sperms and eggs are combined in a laboratory. IVF is a very common fertility treatment procedure, involving modern technology. It is carried out by many women and couples worldwide. When you are facing ovulation problems and issues with the quality of eggs, have blocked fallopian tubes or if your male partner has a low sperm count, a sperm donor’s eggs are used via IVF to become pregnant.
The overall process of IVF involves several methods and steps:
- Ovarian stimulation: You will have to take a fertility drug called gonadotrophin eight to fourteen days before the beginning of your menstrual cycle. This will help to stimulate your ovaries for the development of multiple, mature eggs for fertilisation. You will also be given synthetic hormones like cetrorelix and leuprolide.
- Development of follicle: You should be visiting your doctor frequently while having the medicines for a check-up of your blood hormone levels. Your ovaries will also be measured using ultrasound. This will allow the doctor to monitor the follicle development.
- Trigger shot: You will be given a trigger shot injection when the follicles are prepared. This injection leads to full maturation of the eggs, making them ready for fertilisation. The eggs require a period of 36 hours for retrieval after receiving the trigger shot.
- Gathering of the eggs: An anesthetic will be given to you and an ultrasound probe will be inserted via your vagina for observation of the ovaries and follicles. A thin needle will be inserted through the vaginal wall with which the eggs are removed from the follicles.
- Fertilisation: The eggs will be observed one final time before being combined with your partner’s sperm. Then they will be incubated overnight. Fertilisation occurs during this period and the abnormal eggs do not get fertilised. Three days after the egg retrieval, some of the successfully fertilised eggs transform into embryos composed of six to ten cells. Within five days, some of these embryos turn into blastocysts composed of fluid-filled cavities and tissue. This separates into the baby and the placenta. The most viable embryos are placed in your uterus. One to five embryos are placed in your uterus by the insertion of a catheter through the cervix. The embryo implants itself to the uterus walls. Gradually, it develops into the baby. The chances of pregnancy are higher when there are multiple embryos.
Before thinking of undergoing IVF, you must consult a doctor to know about the entire process. You also need to know whether you are fit to undergo IVF as there are several criteria you should satisfy for IVF.
When to use and how to use the contraceptive pill I pill or unwanted 72 to prevent pregnancy and for how many days it has to use whether daily or only once after unprotected sex? I don't have knowledge about sex and protection, I'm supposed of having intercourse with my girlfriend this month for the very first time I need your help doctors.
We have done TORCH test. Rubella- IgM result is 0.08 Is it positive or negative? Which result is favorable? Normal range- Less than 0.80=Negative Greater than 1.2 =positive.
I got married last week, and do not want to have baby for at least 2 years. We are doing pullout technique from last 3 days. We do not want to use any kind of pills, condom or any other birth control. Want to have sex naturally. What things we should follow to avoid pregnancy.
I'm 34years old working with a bank. I have two kids aged 7years and 1yr. I was on ocp after first delivery and now on depo shots. I had gestational diabetes and pih during pregnancies controlled by diet and medicine respectively. My husband is in USA, gone after our second kid was born. I've gone there on vacation once and now he's here on vacation. I'm still breastfeeding my 1years old. My problem is I'm not feeling sexually aroused or feeling for having sex. I feel like sleeping instead or just cuddle with my husband. He's all for romance and physical relationship when I'm not feeling so. Even foreplay doesn't affect me. I'm so much regretting this. But I'm not sure breastfeeding or depo shots who is the culprit. I need help finding the problem.
I have sex problem, I eat everyday unwanted 72, please help me, I have 10 baby, I want to stop baby processing, please help me as soon as possible.
I have a problem of white discharge throughout the month after my bleeding phase to till the next menses .how to cure this? Is it normal?
Premature ejaculation is a common sexual complaint. Both psychological and biological factors can play a role in premature ejaculation.
Homeopathic medication, psychological counseling and sexual techniques that delay ejaculation can improve sex.
The primary sign of premature ejaculation is ejaculation that occurs before both partners wish, causing concern or distress.
1. Ejaculation that always or nearly always occurs within one minute or less of vaginal penetration
2. The inability to delay ejaculation on all or nearly all vaginal penetrations
3. Negative personal consequences, such as distress, anger, frustration or the avoidance of sexual intimacy.
4. Is marked by persistent or recurrent ejaculation with minimal
Stimulation before, on, or shortly after penetration.
The exact cause of premature ejaculation is not known. It involves a complex interaction of both psychological and biological factors.
Early sexual experiences may establish a
Pattern that can be difficult to change later in life, such as:
1. Situations in which you may have hurried to reach climax in order to avoid being discovered
2. Guilty feelings that increase your tendency to rush through sexual encounters
Other factors that can play a role in causing premature ejaculation include:
Erectile dysfunction.&nbsp;Men who are anxious about obtaining or maintaining their erection during sexual intercourse may form a pattern of rushing to ejaculate which can be difficult to change.
Anxiety.&nbsp;Many men with premature ejaculation also have problems with anxiety - either specifically about sexual performance or caused by other issues.
Relationship problems. Interpersonal issues between the partners may contribute to this problem.
A number of biological factors may contribute to premature ejaculation, including:
Abnormal hormone levels
Abnormal levels of brain chemicals called neurotransmitters.
The abnormal reflex activity of the ejaculatory system.
Certain thyroid problems
Inflammation and infection of the prostate or urethra
Rarely, premature ejaculation is caused by:
Nervous system damages resulting from surgery or trauma
Withdrawal from narcotics.
While premature ejaculation doesn't increase your risk of serious health problems, it can cause problems in your personal life, including:
1. Relationship strains. The most common complication of premature ejaculation is relationship stress.
2. Fertility problems. Premature ejaculation can occasionally make fertilization difficult or impossible for couples who are trying to become pregnant.
Diet and nutrition: one should take a diet rich in citrus fruits, sprouts, egg, fish, wheat germ oil, flax seeds, almond, figs, walnut and seeds preferably muskmelon. Drink plenty of water, avoid too much use of antidepressant drugs, avoid narcotic drugs, avoid excess alcohol. Sleeping hours must be 7-8. Yoga is also beneficial in keeping good health but before doing yoga always have an expert opinion.
Homeopathic medicines indicated for this problem are:
Berberis, caladium, carbo veg, china, conium, calc carb, eryng-aqua, gels, graph, lyco, natrum carb, natrum mur, nux vom, phos acid, phos, picric acid, platina, selenium, spongia, staph, sulph, sepia, titanium, vanilla, zinc.
Homeopathic treatment cures premature ejaculation without side effects permanently.