Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Bela KediaYour feedback matters!
Hi, after taken GINLAC-V and ciplox-tz. 2 days later I was having a odourless excessive watery discharge from my vagina. And my virgina hurts. Pls help me. What can I take.
Hi, My wife is pregnant. It is her 10th week. We have consult with one gynecologist yesterday. She said every thing is fine and prescribe one tablet for daily basis to keep pregnancy. Tablet Name: Vegeston 200 My wife took table today after breakfast. After 15 min she start getting feel of vomiting and start feeling dizzy. After 1-2 hr she start feeling normal Is this is normal with this tablet or something else.
I am excited about sex but when my husband tries to loose virginity with me. It hurts me alot. I feel like some bone or some hard substance is obstructing the penis. I really feel ashamed as I am unable to loose my virginity.
Hii m 20 years old girl. My menstrual period came 5-6 days ago since last 4-5 months. Is there any problem in that case. Plzz tell me.
I ve been feeling a mild burning sensation in my vagina and vulva area and I have no idea what it is. It burns when I urinate. I went to 2 different docs and they tested me for yeast and fro bacterial infections and everything came back normal. This just started out of nowhere. I don; t have any discharge and everything LOOKS normal but I still have the burning. I feel it sometimes in my anus area as well but mostly in the vulva. Does anyone have any idea what this could be?
I have done sex with my partner without any protection today. N today is the first day of my periods. So is their any chances of being pregnant. So is their aby chances of getting any diseases to me or my partner. Especially AIDS or any other diseases. please give precaution for it. Suggest something that we can do. So that we do not get any diseases or do not get pregnant. please answer as soon as possible. Its urgent. please say is their any chances of getting any disease?
Ayurveda is a renowned life science that has been credited with changing lives since ancient times. Not only can it prevent diseases and ailments, but it can also cure them with its combination of herbal medication, everyday routine and yogic poses. Weight management is a field that also enjoys various Ayurvedic remedies. Some of them are as follows.
- Herbs: Herbs are a way of healing used by Ayurveda, and the use of various herbs can help in hastening the metabolism for healthy weight management.
- Taste: Ayurveda recognizes six distinct tastes that should be incorporated into one's daily diet. These tastes include salty, pungent, sour, sweet, bitter and finally, astringent. Each of these tastes has several properties that balance the various hormones and health factors in one's body. These tastes form the various counterpoints to alleviate all kinds of health problems, which finally help in effective weight management. Also, one must eat all the seasonal fruits and vegetables to keep the body and hormones in good balance.
- Exercise: While a daily routine of exercise is a must in any life science, Ayurveda too propagates the devotion of at least 45 minutes to one hour towards some form of exercise. Walking is said to be the most important and effective forms of exercise, followed by several yoga poses that can help in better weight management. Also, as per Ayurveda, it is important to move after each and every meal, so that a routine of eating and activity is built into the system.
- Sleep: Ayurveda recognizes sleep or rest as one of the most important aspects of a healthy lifestyle. While good eating habits and exercise form one side of it, sleep or rest completes the triangle. One can also practice the Savasana or resting pose for a period of rest. And at least six to seven hours of sleep is a must as per Ayurveda.
- Meditation: This practice helps in focusing on awareness which can instil the desired function like weight management in the body. Being mindful of what your body needs can also help in eating and exercising right.
Weight management is a lifelong process in Ayurveda.
I'm patient of initial breast cancer for last three years , mastectomy done, overies removed but no chemotherapy is taken. Can I go for test tube baby?
I am 46 years old lady .until this month I had regular menses .but this month its too late. I checked the pregnancy but it was negative .Any other reason for the irregularity of period. I have 3 children. Please get me a suitable reply thanking you.
Hi! Doc. I am 6 months pregnant witj low lying placenta. So what precautions should I take to have everything normal. Please suggest.
I had sex on 10th day. Can I have a pregnancy. please tell me. And if it is right when I could know the symptoms.
Ma'am Meri Bhabhi Sanskriti ka सिजेरियन ऑपरेशन हुआ था 14 फरवरी को टाके कट गय मसाज कराने के बाद दो दिन पहले tanko se हल्का हल्का ब्लड आने लगा है डॉक्टर को दिखाया तो डॉक्टर ने बताया मेट्रोजेल जेल लगाओ but ज्यादा आराम नहीं है आप बताइए क्या करना चाहिए please help my bhabhi. I am from Up. Koyi Acha sa tube ya medición bata dijiye. Thanks.
- Aids in digestion.
- Helps in treating acne.
- Beneficial in weight loss.
- Boost immune system and overall health.
- Helps in proper functioning of thyroid glands.
- Helps to prevent atherosclerosis and heart attack.
- Helps in cellular growth, repair and wound healing.
- Helps to prevent constipation, bloating and colon cancer.