Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Bela KediaYour feedback matters!
Hi. I am 23 and unmarried in Chennai ,i had a night stay with my friend and I am missing my period for 7 days, and the fact is I am still a virgin, we were safe with our sexual parts and made sure we had no intercourse ,but some how I don't know what happened, I am really scared that I'm pregnant, I need to abort if that is the case, can you please help me. Reach me at -firstname.lastname@example.org.
My wife delivered a baby boy on 25.03. 2015 and after two day our child died, doctor said it happened due to infection. Now we planned to have child after september 2015 as already my age is 33. I think if I dealy in planning a child then at 60 yrs of age my child will be contiue his study and I could not settle him. So advice me whether we can plan a child after september 2015.
My wife closed her birth option in 2015 and few days back we did sex and the problem is she is not in periods her date is from 15 to 19 but now its 24th date and she is still not in periods what happened to her? Is her birth option opened? Or what else please suggest us fast so we will start for future plans. Thanks,
Hi I'm 3 months pregnant now and I'm spotting in dark brownish colour but the scan says the baby is healthy but why am I still spotting, ? Anything wrng ?
I am a 23 old female. I was diagnosed with hirsutism 2 years ago and was prescribed krimson 35. And was asked to take it with a gap of 1 or 2 month. I had not taken it for about 2 months. My last period came on 5 nov. I had sex (protected) on 17 dec and took an ipill the same day. Now I am 11 days late for my periods. Took several preganews tests that came out negative. Took a beta hcg test that said hcg below 1.2.why am I still not getting my periods? I am really worried. Is it sure that I am not pregnant? I don't want to be. Please help.
As the New Year begins, the one fruit which is available in abundance are grapes. The black/purple and the green variety, seeded and seedless, are all over the place. Given the weather slowly changing from winter, they seem like the best thing to beat the summer heat. And yes, they are. Not just for overall health, they are also great for the skin and hair. Read on to know more.
Benefits of grapes for skin:
- When the sunscreen lotion does not help much and sunburn happens, the one of the best home remedies is to apply mashed grapes for about 30 minutes. The grapes are rich in antioxidants (proanthocyanidins and resveratrol). They reduce the damage caused by ultraviolet radiation and also reduces cell damage caused by excessive skin exposure.
- Rubbing the grape pulp on the face for about 20 minutes can help reverse and control antiaging better than any chemical treatment. It reduces the effect of free radicals which lead to fine wrinkles and dark spots.
- Grapes are also rich in vitamins C and E which helps in making the skin supple and improves skin tone and reduces scars.
Benefits for hair:
- If hair loss scares you, apply a paste of seeded grapes. The linoleic acid and grape seed oil can add strength and prevent hair fall.
- Grapes can also be mixed with fenugreek and chickpeas for use on hair to improve life and lustre of the hair and add volume.
- The vitamin E and antioxidants also help improve scalp blood circulation, fight dandruff, reduce itchiness, and improved hair health.
Benefits on overall health:
- Relieves headache: The various antioxidants in the grapes help in relieving the headache almost instantaneously. Eat them up or drink if you have a headache, even migraines.
- Improves digestion: They improve digestion and reduce digestive problems, thereby curing indigestion. They also are shown to help in controlling colon cancer.
- Good in diabetes: Diabetic patients need not be worried about the sweet grapes. The pterostilbene in them helps lower sugar levels, and in the long run, it can also prevent the onset of diabetes.
- Cholesterol control: The polyphenols help in controlling heart disease by reducing plaque formation.
- Eye health: The reduced oxidation process and controlled inflammatory process helps in improving eye health, especially in the retina, which is full of proteins.
- Potassium in Plenty: 100 g of grapes contains about 200 mg of potassium, which is a treasure. It improves blood pressure (by countering sodium), and also controls cholesterol and reduces salt intake.
- Brain health: The antioxidants like revasterol help in improving blood flow and helps in controlling Alzheimer’s and improving memory. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dietitian-nutritionist.