Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Bela KediaYour feedback matters!
Withdrawal bleeding from ecp then also can I become pregnant? My withdrawal bleeding started from. Ecp on 26th April. Wen will my period strt again?
Hello Doctor, I am 30 years old, I weigh 51 kgs and I am 5.5 feet tall. I feel I am bit weak. Now that I am trying to conceive I want to conceive a healthy baby. I am taking folvite 5 mg from 2 months. Should I take any other pre natal vitamins which can help me conceiving soon a healthy baby.
I have received a family regrouping visa from my husband to enter Spain. Next procedure what I have to do nd where I have to do for my medical. Let me know that procedure.
Hello I had sex with my gf after that I had given her unwanted 72…but after 1 hr her head is paining then next day she is ok…then at afternoon her head is again paining but not more .but at night her head is paining alot is is it sideeffect due to unwanted 72 and if then tell me what to do…plz help me.
Female 41 years is this true that we should not eay pulses ay night and after how muc h time we should go for walk after having dinner and can we eat fruit after a walk.
I had sex with my fiancee. And both of us are ready for anal sex. But when we tried. She was suffering from lot of pain from a bit intercourse. Advice me any medicine or any injection that would reduce pain during intercourse?
I had a sex with my girl friend on 5th day of her period starting date she had regular periods for every 28 days is dere chance of pregnancy wat is safe period days to have sex please let me know doctor.
आंवला, बहेड़ा और हरड़ से तैयार त्रिफला अपने खास गुणों के कारण जाना जाता है। त्रिफला को पाउडर के रूप में इस्तेमाल किया जाता है। जड़ी-बूटी के गुणों वाले त्रिफला में पोषण और बड़ी मात्र में विटामिन सी मौजूद रहता है। इसके अलावा औषधीय गुणों से युक्त त्रिफला के सेवन से कई तरह की तकलीफें दूर हो जाती हैं।
* अध्ययन में यह बात सामने आई है कि त्रिफला रक्त संचार को ठीक रखने के साथ ही कोलेस्ट्रोल को कम करता है।
* यह उच्च रक्तचाप को कम करने में मदद करता है और पाचन सुधारता है।
* त्रिफला में एंटीआक्सिडेंट के गुण पाए जाते हैं। इसमें एलर्जी और एचआईवी विरोधी गुण भी पाए जाते हैं।
* यह एनीमिया से जुड़ी तकलीफ, थकान और पाचन में होने वाली कठिनाई को दूर करता है।
* त्रिफला निमोनिया, तपेदिक और एड्स जैसे रोगों में भी लाभदायी होता है।
* आंखों से जुड़ी समस्याओं में भी त्रिफला कारगर साबित होता है। एक कटोरी पानी में एक चम्मच त्रिफला को दो घंटे तक छोड़ दें। उसके बाद उसे कपड़े से छान कर पानी से आंखों को धो लें। यह पानी आंखों के लिए फायदेमंद होता है।
* इसके सेवन से कब्ज की शिकायत दूर होती है। इसके लिए त्रिफला को रात में गरम पानी के साथ लें।
* असमय बाल सफेद होने की समस्या से मुक्ति मिलती है
I am 23 years old girl. I have irregular period and I had ovarian cycst operation ,I had unprotected sex with my boyfriend .my period date was on 4th october n we had sex on 25th september do I have chance to get pregnant?
Pregnancy test 6 days before missed is negative. It means I am not pregnant. Planning for 2nd pregnancy after 3 yrs.
Hi Ye kese pata chal sakta hh mujhe type 1sugar h ya type 2 at present I am taking glimster m1aur jab pregnant the to insulin morning me 26 units and evening 32 units vese vo pregnancy kharab ho gaee 12 dec ko clear kara diya tha aur ab family planning ktna time ruk kar karne chaiye 2bar kharab ho gaee pregnancy 1 year me pehle ectopic ho gae to 1tube removed hh 2nd pregnancy me groth naii hui babyvki 2monthss bad clearv kara dia.
Recurrent miscarriage is a condition when there has been three or more successive pregnancy losses. It is different from infertility as, infertility is the inability to conceive. For many cases, the cause of a recurrent miscarriage has not always been found. A number of factors can cause recurrent miscarriages of which some are treatable.It may not always be possible to identify a cause for recurrent miscarriage in a couple, even after extensive research and treatment procedures. Some of the common causes of recurrent miscarriage are described below:
- Chromosomal Abnormalities: Incompatible chromosomes can result into pregnancy losses. When an egg and a sperm meet, of which one of them is faulty, they can't line up properly resulting into chromosomal abnormality. Such conditions lead to miscarriages.
- Uterine Abnormalities or Incompetent Cervixes: Miscarriages occur if the uterus is abnormally shaped since the embryo is not properly implanted or even if it gets implanted, it may not get sufficient nourishment to survive. If the woman has a weak cervix, it cannot hold the developing embryo, leading to miscarriage.
- Immunologic Disorders: Under rare cases, the embryo itself is not accepted by the body. Antiphospholipid antibodies are those, which attack self tissues, such as embryos and prevent them from building up. This leads to recurrent miscarriage.
- Untreated Thyroid Problems: Conditions such as thyroid or uncontrolled diabetes result in uterine conditions which make it tough for the embryos to survive.
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome: Women with polycystic ovary syndrome tend to have high levels of male hormones which, result in irregular menstruation and ovulation. This can prevent the lining of the endometrium from maturing that is required for holding the embryo.
- Bacterial Infections: There may be presence of a number of microorganisms inside the reproductive tract that may be harmless for the person. But there may be certain bacteria lined up in the reproductive tract, which can prevent development of embryo, thus leading to miscarriages.
- Lifestyle: Smoking and drinking are harmful lifestyle habits, which may increase the chance of miscarriage to a great extent. It is always advised to avoid smoking or drinking when you wish to conceive. Other lifestyle conditions, such as working in certain environments like hospital environments, farms, laboratories, etc, may lead to miscarriages; however, the exact reason has not been identified yet. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Gynaecologist.
Sir my gf is 25 years old. She is virgin. She has a problem when her periods ends after 10 or 15 days some fluid comes out from her vagina regularly. Sir we both are in tense because of this. Now sir what is the solution for it?
Every woman has a unique system, especially when it comes to matters like menstrual cycles and pregnancy. There are some women who go through normal bleeding while for others, it may be less than ideal. Also, there are women who may experience a condition known as Menorrhagia which is characterised by excessively heavy bleeding during menstrual cycles. Cramping and bleeding for longer than a week are the most common symptoms of this condition. Here are ways to treat this condition.
- Basis of Treatment: The main cause will dictate the basis of treatment for this condition. Your overall medical history and state of health will be taken into account along with the future of your childbearing plans. The gynaecologist will also study the effect of this condition on your lifestyle and examine your tolerance towards certain supplements and medicines.
- Medication: The doctor may prescribe iron supplements in case of anaemia due to the condition. Further, non-steroid anti-inflammatory drugs like naproxen and ibuprofen may be prescribed too. Oral contraceptives and progesterone are also helpful in such cases while Tranexamic acid can reduce the excessive blood loss. The doctor may also insert an intrauterine device to release levonorgestrel to make the uterine lining thin.
- Dilation and Curettage: The doctor will dilate or open up your cervix in this procedure to suction away tissue from the uterine lining. One may need additional sessions if the condition recurs.
- Focused Ultrasound Ablation: This procedure aims at treating the excessive bleeding by shrinking the fibroids that may be causing the same. This is also similar to a procedure known as uterine artery embolisation which blocks the uterine arteries in order to shrink these fibroids.
- Myomectomy: In this procedure, the doctor will surgically extract those fibroids which are causing the excessive bleeding during menstrual cycles. The procedure is conducted either through laparoscopy or incisions in the vagina and cervix, depending on the size, location and number of fibroids.
- Endometrial Ablation: Using this procedure, the doctor will permanently do away with the lining of the uterus, which is also known as the endometrium. This will be done by inserting an electrosurgical wire loop to remove the lining. Pregnancy is usually not recommended after this surgery.
- Hysterectomy: This is a surgical procedure that is recommended for very severe cases. In this procedure, the doctor will surgically remove the uterus as well as the cervix. This is a permanent procedure that will put an end to the menstrual periods altogether. The procedure will be conducted by administering anaesthesia first, and will require hospitalisation as well. The doctor may also remove the ovaries of the patient with this procedure for premature menopause. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist.