Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. BelaYour feedback matters!
Oranges are a winter favorite and one of the most loved fruits around the world. The fruit is low in calories, it is good for the skin, the nervous system and the digestive system and it also lowers the risk of many diseases. It can be also included in our diet in several ways- from a morning snack to exotic desserts. Here are a few benefits of oranges:
1. They are good sources of vitamin C - Humans are unable to produce vitamin C endogenously, which is essential for our body and so it needs to be included in your diet. Vitamin C reduces inflammation related to arthritis, muscle injuries and also helps in reducing the risk of heart diseases by blocking the oxidation of cholesterol. Oranges are very rich in vitamin C along with other nutrients like vitamin B9, vitamin A, calcium, and potassium.
2. They are an excellent source of fiber - Fiber-rich fruits like oranges have been proven to moderate the levels of blood sugar after a meal because of their natural sugar- fructose content. For this reason, diabetic patients can also have oranges without worry. Moreover, the roughage present in the fruit reduces chances of constipation and diarrhea.
3. Help prevent cancer - The fiber content in oranges can also play a significant role in keeping cancer-causing chemical components away from the colon. Moreover, vitamin C helps build the immune system so as to resist cancer cells. The antioxidants may also help with breast cancer, skin cancer, stomach cancer and lung cancer.
4. Improves the quality of sperm - A vitamin called folic acid, which is present abundantly in oranges, helps to improve the quality of human sperm and the locomotive abilities. Folic acid also protects the sperm from most kinds of genetic damage.
5. Can prevent loss of hair - Production of collagen, which is one of the most important proteins in our body, is done with the help of vitamins, especially vitamin C. Collagen keeps the tissues in the hair together. So, oranges and other foods rich in vitamin C can help keep a healthy growth of hair even in your old age.
6. Checks the formation of kidney stones - Juice of citrus fruits like orange can increase the pH value of urine and can lead to increased excretion of citric compounds from the body. This reduces the possibility of the formation of calcium oxalate stones in the kidney considerably.
7. Promotes brain development - Vitamin B9 and folic acid keep the brain healthy. The polyphenols in orange help in accelerating the learning and memory functions of the brain and facilitate neurological development in the fetus.
Related Tip: Almond vs. Walnuts - Which nut is best for you??
I think I hv PCOS. My periods are scarce n only for one or two days and are v painful .I hv a lot body facial hair n acne too. Please help.
Ever increasing temperature during summers make it very essential to be hydrated with lots of fluids taken in a frequent interval. Proper hydration not only helps general health, it also helps the oral health by maintaining right moisture in the mouth. Natural juices like tender coconut, buttermilk, lassi etc make good choices while carbonated drinks should be avoided.
M 21 years old on 16.2. 16 I got my periods. My fiance fingered me n left sum sperm on my plenty on 23.2. 16 I took i-pill on same tym n get mensuration on 2-3-16 which ended on 9-3-16 I got cramps on 16-3-16 as I was expecting my periods but it not came. Till today it's 17-4-16. On 16-3-16 when my periods missed for first tym I took an pregnancy test which results negative. Also getting cramps in lower abdomen n expecting period on 16 but it's not came. Wat to do. I want to knw when it's going to cum. I dnt usually get periods on tym.
Fiery pitta needs to be cooled down. Serve foods at cool temperatures, but not ice cold which inhibits digestion. Pittas thrive on reduced amounts of fats, oils, and salt. Sweet, completely ripe fruits and all vegetables except garlic, tomatoes, radishes, and chilies are pitta-pacifying. Moderate portions of dairy products are fine, but minimize sour-cultured ones. Coriander and mint have cooling effects. Coconuts, pomegranates, grilled vegetable salad, and rice pudding all reduce pitta.
Sluggish, cool kapha needs to be stimulated and warmed up. Light, dry, warm foods reduce kapha. Use minimal amounts of fats and oils. Sweeten foods with honey, but never cook or bake with it. Grains such as barley, buckwheat, and rye are the best for kapha types, as are light, dry fruits, such as apples and cranberries. Low or nonfat milk is good, but minimize cultured dairy products. Kapha types can eat all spices and herbs but need to be cautious with salt. Pumpkin and sunflower seeds and all beans, with the exception of the oilier soybean, are excellent.
I am 37 female having weight 62 height 5.4 I have started walking in evening fr an hour but when I start walking fast my heart pain little pain in palm is due tu my cholesterol level high or I have heart problem.
I had evaserve (DHEA) tablet 3 months prior to Ivf. And continued even after embryo transfer and pregnancy confirmation. When I informed this to my Dr. when I met her on 14 day after transfer, she told me to stop immediately. Will it affect my baby.
She have a breast problem once in a month getting pain can't press, can't touch? What should she do to cure?
I'am confirmed by an urine test today morning. .that I am pregnant. .Tell me any medicine to stop pregnancy. I had a unprotected sex 14 days ago. And missed my period.
I am 21 yrs old. I have pcod. I have been taking homeopathy for 3 years but problem remains as it is. So please suggest me something.
Hello doctor. I have c section delivery 8 months ago and feeding mother now. I want to reduce my weight .give me tips how to do it.
My wife have polycystic and her periods are not correct it will come 45 days so I want to know whether she will get pregnant is there any home remedies for curing polycystic.
I have two baby Meri wife ki nasbandi ko 1. 5 saal ho gye Bina condom sex krne se pregnancy to nhi hogi Tell me.
I haven't come on my period but been having sex for while now 2 weeks unprotected feel sick sometimes go WEE quite bit breasts swollen hurt and always hungry now so am I pregnant that's what trying find out as I thought when a bloke comes in a girl they become pregnant what fertile period got back ache as well.
Respected Dr. My wife suffering from Cystitis. We Got married 3 months back. Drs diagnose it as honeymoon cystitis. Going on under antibiotic treatment. Need your valuable opinion doctor.
Muje white pani ( White Vaginal Discharge) bhut aata hai. Isme koi problem to nai hoti pregnant hone me?
एंजाइना पेक्टोरिस के रोग में रोगी ऐंठन का शिकार हो जाता है। इस रोग में शरीर के अंदर खून का संचार कम होने की वजह से रोगी को पूरी तरह आक्सीजन नहीं मिल पाती है।
जब रोगी के शरीर की धमनियां एकदम सख्त हो जाती है तब यह रोग पैदा होता है।
इस रोग की शुरुआत में रोगी की छाती के बीचो-बीच में तेज दर्द होता है। खासतौर पर इस तरह का दर्द व्यायाम के बाद ही होता है। कभी-कभी यह दर्द जबड़े या बांह के ऊपरी भाग में भी चला जाता है। इस रोग में रोगी को काफी घुटन महसूस होती है और उसे ऐसा लगता है कि किसी ने उसकी छाती पर कुछ भारी सामान रख दिया हो। इस रोग की पहचान के लिए रोगी की इलेक्ट्रो-कॉडियोग्राम जांच करानी अच्छी रहती है।
इस रोग के होने पर सबसे पहले रोगी को अपने ब्लड प्रेशर की जांच करा लेनी चाहिए। अगर ब्लड प्रेशर बढ़ा
हुआ तो उसे कंट्रोल करने की कोशिश करनी चाहिए। आपकी लंबाई के हिसाब से अगर आपका वजन ज्यादा हो तो वजन कम करने की कोशिश करनी चाहिए। अगर रोगी धूम्रपान करता हो तो उसे धूम्रपान तुरंत छोड़ देना चाहिए नहीं तो यह खतरनाक हो सकता है।