Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. BelaYour feedback matters!
I started smoking a few months back and it continued for about 2 months. Now my flatmate is accusing me of giving her PCO (polycystic ovarian syndrome?). I think 2 months is very less time considering I smoked in my room and that too a max of 4-5 cigarettes a day. Is there any truth to what she is saying?
We often wander around, spending huge amounts to look for solutions to our health problems. We seldom realize that we can find them in our own house in the simplest forms. Apple Cider Vinegar is one such ingredient that can be your rescuer from some of the most common and persistent health issues that we face today:
- Keeps blood sugar in control: Studies show that people who suffer from type 2 diabetes and do not consume insulin can have lower glucose levels in the morning if they take two tablespoons of Apple Cider Vinegar before bed. Some studies also reveal that consumption of a mixture of this vinegar and water before having a carbohydrate-rich meal can lower sugar levels.
- Helps in weight loss: The acetic acid present in apple cider vinegar controls the appetite and in turn increases the metabolism of your body. Studies also state that the vinegar reacts with the body's process of digesting starch which ensures that not much calories enter the bloodstream.
- Relieves you from a blocked nose: The potassium content in vinegar helps to thin the mucus and the acetic acid in it kills the bacteria which causes the blockage. Consuming one teaspoon of the vinegar in a glass of water can be your way out from the sinus drainage.
- Whitens Teeth: Apple cider vinegar would do the magic if you are having yellow and stained teeth. Before you brush your teeth, all you have to do is gargle your mouth with the vinegar. It helps kill the germs in your mouth and also banishes the stains on the teeth, thus making them look whiter.
- Helps fight dandruff: The acetic acid in the apple cider vinegar makes it a tough for the yeast-causing dandruff to grow. Mix a cup of vinegar in equal quantity of water and spray it on the scalp. Wrap a wet towel onto your head and leave it on for a minimum of 15 minutes before you wash off your hair.
- Reduces Cholesterol: It is believed that apple cider vinegar contains acetic acid which helps reduce bad cholesterol. Although most researches are carried out on rats and cannot be completely reliable when it comes to humans, some Japanese studies show that half an ounce of this vinegar each day resulted in lower cholesterol levels in people.
All in all, apple cider vinegar may not prove to be a complete cure to your health problems, but like they say, precaution is better than cure.
I am 36 yrs old woman I didn't have my periods from last april nowadays my belly is becoming too big and my body weight is upto 65 kgs. What I must do to get regular periods and reduce my body size & weight. Please help me.
I did blood test and results show as positive for Herpes. I have frequent outbreaks of this on my Genital. I also have borderline Diabetes. Can I be ever cured of Herpes? Will I be able to lead a normal sex life?
I am girl. I enjoy my sexual life completely. I love to give my vagina to all boys. For sucking only. They are sucking my vagina without condom. I don't do anal sex. How care my vagina for sucking and if I give vagina for sucking can I get any side effect or infected. Reply.
I am diagnosed with endometriosis cyst which is of 4.5 cm in right side and around 4 cm in left side. Should I go for surgery?
The Ayurvedic Garbha Sanskar offers a list of guidelines for would-be parents
The aim of any parent is to bear and nurture a healthy, capable child who can face the pressures of our increasingly complex lifestyles. An Ayurvedic solution to this situation has slowly gained momentum, a process called Garbha Sanskar. Garbha Sanskar is both a medical practice and a 'culture'. Just like a person brought up in a musician's house imbibes a musical culture, the child is conditioned within the womb. The practice has been developed over four decades of research and medical practice. Tambe says, "If women are provided with expert guidance during pregnancy and the early years of their children, it will have an immense impact on society."
What it Involves
Traditional diet planning, use of herbal preparations, yoga, music, behavioural suggestions and medicines are all used in harmony. The idea is to enhance every aspect of the mother's life. Ideally, preparations should start at least a year before conception. Garbha Sanskar covers pregnancy, childbirth and guides parents until the child is two years old. Parents who have followed these instructions say their babies are able to hold their heads up, turn on their side and begin speaking earlier than other babies. They sleep soundly for several hours and have far fewer health concerns than their peers. In some cases, they show extra-ordinary development. You can also take the package for Living Healthy - Woman.
What Ayurveda Says?
When the sun is out, it means your digestion is functioning at its optimum. Always aim to eat your meals between sunrise and sunset (not before or after). Our jatara agni is at is strongest when the sun is at its highest in the sky-
- Eat light, sattvic and pure foods for breakfast; fresh squeezed juice, fresh fruit etc.
- Have positivity when you are eating and digesting your food.
Negative emotions cause us to overeat or under-eat
An understanding of the negative emotions (in relation to our major energy centres (chakras)) that disturb our Being and cause us to overeat or under-eat.
Modern day illnesses such as anxiety, depression, stress are all related to food.
Health During Pregnancy
A beautiful dhyana (meditation), asana (body postures) and pranayama (breathing techniques) practice that addresses (cleanses and energizes) the three major chakras (energy centres) that are responsible for all over our health during pregnancy.
Our thoughts are energy, mantras are chanted during pregnancy affects your baby blissfully.
Some guidelines for childcare
- Until the child is two years old, it needs regular oil massages to help growth
- While he or she can start eating other food after it is six months old, it must be breastfed until it is a year old
- Do not place the baby's bed under direct light
- Avoid loud and disturbing noises, introduce new foods gradually, and allow the baby to start eating by itself at a certain age even if it creates a mess
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a specilized ayurveda and ask a free question.
Sir me and my girlfriend had sex 7 days before and had given her unwanted 72. But yesterday she had bleeding and today it had stopped does, it might be around 14th day before her last period. Does she is pregnant I am in doubt? please help me.
Hi, Now i am pregnant for 5 months when I get baby moment. What precaution I take to my child healthy? Please advise.
Sir/ madam I want to know whether inserting penis with condom in vagina in4 months of pregnancy is safe. Can we have sex please suggest me.
Dear sir, mam My wife has not period (MC) since last 60 days. There is any concerns about it. She is 25 years old. She has three children. Although she has done sterilization also 6 months ago.
Hello doctor I had sex for the first time and now I'm bleeding. How long this bleeding will be continue and is there any adverse effect of it? How to control it please help.
Hello Dr. My main problem related to periods. My last period date was 8 Feb. Now today is 10 March .my period is not coming. My frnd rubbing the penis on the upper part of the vagina. Not using condom. Starting penis discharged touched on the upper part of the vagina. Not enter into the vagina. Bt m not done the intercourse or sex. Pls help me Dr. My period is not coming. Bt can I do.
This is query for a 18 years old girl whose suffering from primary amenorrhea please suggest needful treatment prescription.
Sir my brother is suffering from urticaria for past two days he is 9 years old can you sugest us some medicine will this disease cause any serious health problem.
I had unprotected sex with my partner during my fertile window. Although withdrawal was done, I'm afraid that I might get pregnant. I am due my period. What should I do.
I have irregular periods every months this has become a big problem in my daily life and my boy frnd is asking gor sex during my periods it is very painful .he dosent use any safety also and says to drink his semen can I do that or may I become pregnant.
Hello doc I had sex with ma partner dat too without precaution last month like 29th I have taken ipill too but still didn't get the periods. Today morning I did pregnancy test result was negative but I am worried so please suggest me and help me out weather I have to take ipill or any other medicine again please suggest me. Please suggest the tablet.
भोजन का सम्यक पचन हो गया यह कैसे ज्ञात होगा?
उद्गारशुद्धिरुत्साहो वेगोत्सर्गो यथोचितहः। लघुता क्षुत्पिपासा च जीर्णाहारस्य लक्षणम्॥
- यो.२. अजीर्ण/५४
शुद्ध डकार आना
कार्य में उत्साह
मलमूत्र की उचित प्रवृति
शरीर में लघुता - हलका पन
अच्छी भूख और प्यास लगना
यह आहार के सम्यक पचने के लक्षण है।
Udgaara shuddhi: pure belchings (if the food is digested properly the belching should be clear and should not carry the taste or smell of the food.)
Utsaha: feeling of enthusiasm, energetic, spirited
Yathochita vegotsarga: proper and timely voiding of stools and urine
Laghutaa: lightness of the body
Kshut pipasa: timely feeling of hunger and thirst.
Are the symptoms of properly digested food.
यदि भोजन का सम्यक पाचन नहीं हुआ है तदपि कोई भोजन करता है तो क्या होता है? - अजीर्ण, आम, मंदाग्नि
सर्वेपि रोगाः मन्दाग्नौ।
सर्व रोगों का मूल मंद अग्नि ही है।