Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Bela
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. BelaYour feedback matters!
Hello dr,i am jyoti sharma age-30 i got merried 10month ago and trying to concieve but no result.I had face problem of PID and in my blood report found SERUM PROLACTIN value-27.21and treated by cabgolin 0.5(3week3teblets) and i take productiv F and fol-5(30days) but after 3months i have no result wat i do please suggest.Thanx
Hi doctor & good day. I am a married man and we don't have baby yet. We are trying for a baby. I am a social drinker and a smoker too. Its been one year over after my marriage and still we don't have a baby. Kindly give some suggestions.
My daughter is feeling feverish, though body temperature is normal and below normal in her 9 the month pregnancy. Reasons and relief requested.
I am 25 years old n I had a cyst which was removed in 2008. Now I am married n planning to conceive. Any problem I can face or any suggestion for fastest n safest conceiving?
I was having pcos but now my period is coming regularly. Today is the 13th day of my period and I went for ultrasound. Doctor said my follicle size is 9 mm which is not perfect for pregnancy. For last 3 months I am having smartova L medicine on third day of my period for days. In the beginning my follicle size was 4-5 mm but now it is 9 mm. So for how long do I have to take medicine to reach 25 mm. Is there any other medicine which can boost my evaluation?
Hi sir/Mam Main 22 saal ki ladki hun, maine 2 din pehle breast Usg kiya kyunki meri breast pe pain or lump feel hota tha. Report pe likha hai "Focal Changes Of Fibroadenosis In Both Breasts" Or aj maine jab apne underarm pe hat dala toh woha ek fish eyeball ki tarhah lump feel huya. Main kya karu, Mere underarm ke andar kya huya? Mujhe bohat dar lagraha hai.
The vagina is a muscular, tubular structure of the female genital tract extending from the vulva to the cervix (the opening of the urethra). Sexual activity affects vaginal health in a number of different ways during intercourse and in the long term.
A few of the varying effects and the factors responsible for these effects are listed below:
- Changing size of the vagina: The vagina is designed to be elastic and adjustable. So, no permanent change in size is possible but it does undergo temporary changes in sizes as effects of sex. The inner walls of the vagina enlarge during sexual intercourse and during childbirth. Tissues in the clitoris puff out and harden, this also causes an expansion in size. It takes a while to get back to its normal size.
- Vaginal secretion: When you are aroused during sex, the blood vessels supplying the vagina expand immediately. The blood flow increases to lubricate the vaginal walls (rugae). The rugae unfold and the space increases. These secretions are important because, women who are sexually inactive for a long time at a stretch, experience dryness that leads to urinating difficulties and rashes.
- Unusual discharge: Apart from natural lubricants, vagina secretes some fluids, the process being termed as 'female ejaculation'. A tiny amount of white fluid made of prostate plasma cells, is produced just before you climax and discharged with some quantity of urine. Sometimes, prostatic specific antigen (PSA) and prostatic acid phosphatase (usually found in semen) are also found in the secretion.
- Infections in the urinary tract: The friction caused by sexual intercourse may cause small cuts which enable bacteria to pass from the vagina to the urinary bladder through the urethra. This causes infection in the bladder, the urinary tract and the vagina. These can be avoided by using a condom or by urinating before and after having sex.
- Vaginal pain: A lot of women report the experience of pain and discomfort inside or around the vagina during and immediately after sex. The pain can result from repeated sex within a short period of time or reduced secretion of natural lubricants. If the pain is too severe, you should see a doctor because yeast infections or chronic vulvodynia can also be responsible for the pain sensation. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist.
I had protected sex on 13 march and I got my periods on 19 march. Now periods are delayed. I did pelvis usg and reports said that you have bilateral polycystic ovarian changes. Doctor asked me to do blood test like glucose, s.tsh, s.prolactin. I had regestrone tablets twice a day for three days coz I wanted my periods to come. I did not had any sex after last periods. I did upt too on the 8th day of missed period and it is negative. How and when will I get my periods? Please say.
Masturbate karne se baal (Hair) safed hotey hai? Baal jadney (Hair fall) lagtey hai kya? Pimples b aane lagtey na is it true. Yeh sab Masturbate se he hota hai na.
3. TRIBULUS TERRESTRIS Q 4. YOHIMBINUM Q