Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. BelaYour feedback matters!
I was diagnosed with pcos at 13 years. testosterone was detected high then. Today I weigh 57 kgs height 5'3 my ovaries are normal (sonography done- no cysts and are perfectly normal sized). All my hormones are within range. Yet I have a highly disturbed menses. hirsutism has kind of put me into depression. What shud I do? Even my gynaec (30 years exp) is baffled.
I played with my girlfriend but we didn't have sexual intercourse, she is 24 years old, she is virgin, her periods was regular but on this time it is delayed by 6 days, on 5th and 6th day there is brown discharge in little, why her periods got late? Why that brown discharge came?
Hey. My niece is 13 and her breasts are getting too big. My aunt is very depressed nd wants her to have a surgery to reduce her breasts. Can you please help me. If not surgery, r there other ways of reducing her chest. Plzz help her mother is very worried.
M 21 suffering from pcod since 5 months m married for 7 months yesterday was day 8 n my follicles we're about 3 to 6 mm n 23 in left n 18 in right will I have chance to get pregnant this time is 3 to 6 mm of follicle is Normal on day 8 please help me out.
I ate a I pill after unprotected sex now its been 6 days I have not had bleeding what should I do. Do I do a urine pregnancy test.
But when I test by card it came as positive but next day my period came my husband is not here also he went abroad.
Increasing your water intake is one of the most important things you can do when attempting to cleanse your body naturally.
- you should aim to drink at least 8 glasses or 2 quarts of water throughout the day.
You can increase your intake of water by drinking a glass first thing in the morning and with every snack or meal throughout the day.
- you can also eat fruit and veg with a high water content, such as watermelon, strawberries, cucumber and tomatoes.
- water flushes toxins and impurities out of your system by helping both the kidneys and the bowel to maintain their normal functions - eliminating waste.
- water also does a great job of keeping the skin looking healthy and young, preventing wrinkles and clearing the complexion.
- water stored in copper vessels or bottles is purified and cleansed because of copper's anti-bacterial properties.
For more tips/advices search for ssohm on internet.
Hello doc, meri friend k abhi 3 months ki pregnancy miss hui h.uske 3 months bad jo ultrasound krwna tha usme heartbeat absent thi. Or d and c hui h. D and c abhi 3 august ko hui thi. Uske 3 din bad se uske breast me pain h.means these are not feeling good even touch. N some milky white water in a little amount secreting from these. Doc pls help what to do? Is any tension there?
I had a sex with a girl aged 17 .she got a bleeding while sex though it was not her first sex .she is my girlfriend she cried a lot and feeling pain now. It that everything normal. She was having MC period also.
Hello doctor. My wife got pregnancy .so we are not interested in children now. So I consulted my neighbour who is a nurse. We used tablets for removal of pregnancy. After usage of 6 to 7 tablets pregnancy have been lost anthe end of 4 months. It had happened 2 months back. Now recently we got participated in sex. After 1 week from participation. My wife was suffering from bleeding. It is not the time of bleeding. U just pls give me useful tips. What was the reason for bleeding suddenly.
Klinefelter's syndrome is a medical condition in which a boy is born with an extra copy of the 'X' chromosome. Klinefelter's syndrome has an adverse effect on testicular growth and results in the formation of smaller than normal testicles. This affects the production of the sex hormone testosterone. It can also cause lower retention of muscle mass, facial or body hair and enlarged breast tissues. It is difficult for people who are diagnosed with Klinefelter's syndrome to father children because they produce little to no sperm and often has to resort to take help from assisted reproductive procedures to procreate.
Generally Klinefelter's syndrome is not diagnosed before adulthood because of the fact that there are few noticeable symptoms which might indicate Klinefelter's syndrome during infancy, childhood or adolescence period.
The few characteristics which might indicate the condition are listed below:
1. Development of weak muscles.
2. Taking above average time to develop basic motor skills.
3. Delaying in speaking.
4. The testicles haven't descended into the scrotum.
Boys and teenagers develop the following characteristics:
1. They tend to have longer leg and broader hips than their peers.
2. Onset of puberty is delayed or in some cases absent or incomplete.
3. After puberty, less muscular bodies and less facial and body hair compared with other teens
4. Smaller than average size of penis.
1. Klinefelter's syndrome occurs due to the occurrence of an extra 'X' chromosome in the cells instead of the normal combination on 'XY' chromosomes.
2. In some severe cases, there is the occurrence of more than one extra 'X' chromosome in each cell.
3. This is not inherited or a genetic condition. This occurs due to a random error during the formation of the egg , the sperm or post conception.
Diagnoses and Treatment:
1. Chromosome analysis and hormone testing are the two main ways to diagnose this condition.
2. Abnormal hormone levels present in blood and urine, might indicate Klinefelter's syndrome.
Early diagnosis and medication minimizes the effects of Klinefelter's syndrome. These include:
1. Testosterone replacement therapy. In treatment, testosterone is injected at regular intervals from the onset of puberty to ensure normal growth.
2. Patients also need educational support as well as speech therapy to overcome any barriers the patient is experiencing.
3. Removal of excess breast tissue and fertility treatment.
4. With the help of intracytoplasmic sperm injection, it is possible for patients with low sperm production to father children. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Sexologist.