Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Behram PardiwalaYour feedback matters!
Hi ma'am I want to ask. How can my wife pregnant. Because I am hiv positive and she is negative. And we want atleast one baby. Please suggest me. I heard about sperm wash how it works and cost?
Hi Doctor, I have white spots at the back of throat. I was diagnosed with Chlamydia two months ago and was prescribed with doxycycline, I completed the 7 days course and again I followed the process after 1 week since I was feeling burning sensation under scrotum. I do not have any other symptoms of Chlamydia, but this throat condition is bothering me. I've been taking zifi 200 mg from last 4 days. The throat doesn't pain. Please suggest me if I should do other STD tests and how to cure this.
I am recently diagnosed with HIV and I want to start Medicine. What is best option to visit doctor at clinic or getting treatment online and from where in either of case?
I am suffering from frequent acidity problems; especially during morning time. What should I do to overcome it?
My wife had neck pain AND CERVICAL LYMPHADENOPATHY for 2 months and since 1 month she is on AKT4. DURING TREATMENT SHE DEVELOPED TORTICOLLIS AND NOW UNABLE TO SUPPORT HER NECK. MRI DONE MULTI LEVEL INVOLVEMENT BUT NO NEUROLOGICAL DEFICIT. PLS ADVISE.
Hii I m deepak sharma and I m suffering from headache and load on eyes from 3 months. How I get relif.
Sir I am a 50 years man last 4 months I am feeling bad because I am suffering from stomach pain please tell me any suggestion.
Hello Doctor. I'm working in night shift for Almost 4+years. Is working in night without enough sleep will affect my thinking and decision making capabilities? I also feel many difference in my concentration power. Please help me out.
Face redness with pimples sometimes little bit it's itches but after one minute without itching that area it's gets better but extra warm face remains in face. More active area around face is chin in down to lips that area alway get more pimples in face and blood purifier tonics don't work eventually it gets worse redness spread more than normal and skin swell in small size the size of big pimple so suggest me some good stuff to stop this redness and pimples.
Hi am abani, I have a bad habit that is late night sleep. I want to avoid that. It's increase my depression.
Hie Since few days I am feeling the problem of breathlessness. Can you tel me why this is happening and what should I do home remedy.
I have pimples over my face, chest and back. What can I do to demolish them. Acc. To me they mostly arise due to heating up of body.
My 3 years old sister suffering from Diarrhea doctor said to avoid rice and milk she is hungry what we should give her to eat please tell me soon and also tell me up to what stage we should avoid rice and milk please tell me soon.
Here are 5 ways to take care of your penis
Shares a few tips so you know how to take care of your penis to prevent major issues.
Taking good care of your penis will not only keep it clean, it will also prevent your likelihood of testicular cancer and other penis-related issues.
1. Clean up: your penis should be cleaned daily. So should your bottom and the area in between, called the perineum. Use a mild soap as these areas can be sensitive.
2. Examine yourself: it is not just women who need to get their breasts check to prevent cancer. Testicular cancer is the most common cancer in young men. For this reason, every week you should examine each testis (the plural is testes) in turn between your finger and thumb by rolling the skin over them. The most common symptom is a lump of any size but you should book an appointment with your doctor if you have any new feelings in the scrotal area
3. Erection problems: erectile dysfunction, or impotence, is, unfortunately, common from middle age onwards and it's caused by a narrowing of the blood vessels that pump blood to create and maintain an erection. This narrowing may occur for a number of reasons but high blood pressure, diabetes and smoking are high on the list. Giving up smoking seems like a no-brainer, and maintaining a healthy body weight and undertaking regular exercise reduce your risk of developing high blood pressure and diabetes.
4. Protect from stis: sexually transmitted infections are invisible and often give no symptoms for many years so you won't know if you've just passed one on, so you should always wear a condom. They significantly reduce the risk of the transmission of stis.
5. Make good use of your penis: make ejaculation part of your daily routine. Here's why: a large Harvard study of nearly 30, 000 men found the risk of prostate cancer was 33 percent lower in men who'd ejaculated at least 21 times per month, compared to those who ejaculated only 4-7 times per month. This included ejaculations during sex, masturbation and, um, 'nocturnal emissions'