Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Dr. Beheran J Bunshah

General Physician, Mumbai

Dr. Beheran J Bunshah General Physician, Mumbai
Submit Feedback
Report Issue
Get Help

Personal Statement

I believe in health care that is based on a personal commitment to meet patient needs with compassion and care....more
I believe in health care that is based on a personal commitment to meet patient needs with compassion and care.
More about Dr. Beheran J Bunshah
Dr. Beheran J Bunshah is an experienced General Physician in Dadar East, Mumbai. You can consult Dr. Beheran J Bunshah at Dr B J Bunshah Clinic in Dadar East, Mumbai. Book an appointment online with Dr. Beheran J Bunshah and consult privately on

Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on You will find General Physicians with more than 44 years of experience on You can find General Physicians online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.


Languages spoken


Book Clinic Appointment

Dr B J Bunshah Clinic

792 Dina Manzil, Parsi Colony, Dadar East. Landmark: Jame Jamshed Road, MumbaiMumbai Get Directions
View All

Consult Online

Text Consult
Send multiple messages/attachments
7 days validity
Consult Now


View All Services

Submit Feedback

Submit a review for Dr. Beheran J Bunshah

Your feedback matters!
Write a Review


Nothing posted by this doctor yet. Here are some posts by similar doctors.

I have a severe breathing problem. Whenever it is cold. Can't be able to breath. Asthmatic.

MD - Anaesthesiology
Neurologist, Shimla
Its not asthma but you must take care as it may be converted to asthma if you r not care ful. Avoid having cold and avoid things which introduce infection.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I'm suffering from fever for last 5 day. I taken medicine but no improve. What should I do.

General Physician, Muzaffarpur
If your fever is associated with cough and cold, this means you are having a viral infection of upper respiratory tract (rti). You need anti pyretics and antibiotics to treat it.
6 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hello doctor. my brother pulled my hand from that time I have pain in chest nerve . If I breath it pulls nerve and pains if I twist my self for yoga aur sleep it pains . What is solution for this. Thanking you.

General Physician, Trivandrum
It could be a musculoskeletal pain or just a small sprain. Take rest for 1 week and avoid exercise. Also drink a lot of water. If this does not help you, please consult me for medications.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am a 40 year's old men I have a stomach pain from past three year's I consult so many doctors they different medicine's but no use my problem was not curried please give me a suggestion on this.

PGFCP, PGDEMS, Bachelor Of Ayurvedic Medicine And Surgery
Ayurveda, Satara
Hi. A) take 20 ml himcocid liquid before meal b) take 1 tsf of lavan bhaskar churna after meals c) take 20 ml of audumbaravleha after meals do all these things for 15 days, it gives you good result, thanks.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I have pain in my head this pain in my body from 2 months. Its spearing me very much. I want leave from this pain. Please give me better suggestion. I shall be thank you for this.

Homeopath, Agra
Take ignatia 30, 2 drops three times daily, for 1 week then revert me. If you want permanent homoeopathic cure, then consult me.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

My friend is 17 years old and he feels liquid coming from penis any time so what is this any idea to cure it? Does it cause any future problems?

B.A.M.S, Diploma in Nutrition and Health Education (DNHE, PG Diploma in Hospital Managment
Ayurveda, Delhi
dear donot worry first avoid excessive masteburation if necessary do once a week avoid salty and spicy food eat fresh fruit do kegel excercise apply almond oil we prepare medicine for that from natural herbs give me detailed history for proper diagnosis n treatment
Submit FeedbackFeedback

My skin is itching at bum area and turning black from last two years. Please suggest any cream or medicines.

Homeopath, Delhi
Apply coconut oil daily or vitamin e oil. Take plenty of water. Don, t use medicated creams. If eruptions are there take homoeopathic med.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 30 years old male. I am having headache from last two days. I tried many home remedies but didn't work. Can you please help me?

Homeopath, Delhi
This could be due to migraine, sinusitis, tension headache, cluster headache etc. You may inhale peppermint oil, as it increases the flow of blood which relieves pain. You may also take homoeopathic treatment.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I have suffering from stomach pain from two months when I eat food so tell what should I do for this stopping? So how can I got to feel find from it?

General Physician, Delhi
Take curd,buttermilk,milk. Eat fresh smaller meals than heavy food. Avoid carbonated drinks. Take antacid if hyperacidity.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hi sir I am 22 year old boy sir I suffered some pain around my right kidney. It happening irregular suggest me what can I do.

General Physician, Gurgaon
Hello, This type of pain may be due to Muscular pain or may be due to gastritis/ gas/ or other cause Pain arising form Kidney is may be due to stones or other causes like Hydronephrosis and felt as pain either side of Flank area may be radiating to back or external genital area also tell me associated symptoms like vomiting sensation, loose motion/ burning sensation in chest or any other symptoms are present or not? so that we can reach diagnosis. Avoid food from outside, junk, fried, spicy fatty food take home made light food Go for USG abdomen and review with report
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Now a days my penis is not getting erect when I want to have sex. So I cant do it. What happen to me?

DHMS (Diploma in Homeopathic Medicine and Surgery)
Homeopath, Ludhiana
Presently you are suffering from ERECTILE DYSFUNCTION and at your age it can be due to few reasons 1.Excessive alcohol or Drugs intake 2.Stress/Tension 3.Sexual Excesses in the past
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hello. nowadays I am feeling so lazy and always I am feeling sleepy. What the problem. What should I do.

M.Sc - Dietitics / Nutrition, Diabetic Educator
Dietitian/Nutritionist, Yamunanagar
Take honey water several times in a day whenever you come back home consume honey and lemon water that will help you to overcome laziness.
5 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I have headache problem since last 15 years. Take perception from many specialist doctors But still problem is same.

General Physician, Mumbai
Check your eye sight for refractive error and we also have to rule out sinusitis or migrane as the cause of headache after clinical examination
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Sir this problem because two legs fracture of his car accident so please it will be joined or not please sir if its lot paid to treat sure.

MBBS, MS - Orthopaedics
Orthopedist, Delhi
--.Fracture legs is an emergency. --.You must go to a hospital. --.It can not be treated on line. --.For pain you may take : --.Paracetamol 250 mg SOS
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I'm 26 yrs, I'm facing erection dysfunction. I'm having gastric problem, body weakness, frequently urination problem. My Girl friend asking for sex. What to do and how I will satisfy her on bed.

Diploma in Acupuncture, BHMS
Homeopath, Delhi
In majority of cases, it is totally treatable, you need counseling; need change in life style, Leave smoking, Avoid alcohol, Keep your BP and sugar level under control, Reduce your wt, Go for morning walk for 1 hr, Do exercise regularly, You will be alright, it will help. Eat five foods to increase sperm count, Red peppers, carrots, oatmeal, and dried apricots The vitamin A in these foods helps grow healthy sperm and improve male fertility. “Deficiencies in vitamin A in men have been linked to lowered fertility due to sluggish sperm, To increase sperm count and motility, eat dark green lettuce, broccoli, spinach, sweet potatoes, and dairy fortified with vitamin A We need to boost your immunity power so that you can fight these diseases in a better way
4 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

What the symptoms of dengue and I have fever for last two days and what can I do.

General Physician, Cuttack
Symptoms Of Dengue 1.Sudden High Fever,Severe Headache 2.Severe Bone and Joint Pain, Pain behind eyes 3.Fatigue, Nausea and vomiting 4.Skin rash may appear 2-5 days after fever 5.Blood platelet count is low and Dengue Antigen test(NS1) is positive If you have feverever 1.Take paracetamol 500mg, one tablet sos upto a maximum of three tablets daily after food 2.Drink plenty of water 3.Take rest 4.If no relief do blood examination like ESR, CBC, Widal/ Typhidot test, Blood for mp/malaria antigen and Dengue antigen(NS1) test after consulting doctor 5. consult me for further advice
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Do you have headache?

Unani Specialist, Udham Singh Nagar
Do you have headache?
Do you have headache?

Yes I want to ask how frequently you get headaches?

Actually its a problem which make us very restless but still we avoid it. You people know that a headache may lead to serious issues so be aware.

1. Take care of your posture while sitting standing or reading.
2. In every six months take capsules of vitamin A for 10days.
3. Go for eye examination if you are feeling pain in your head and around eyes. In fact you should schedule an eye check up every six months.
4. Take fresh fruits veggies fish they are beneficial.
5. Limit of use of mobiles tv and other gadgets and take a good sleep and exercise.

So don't avoid headaches. Go for a routine check up.

38 people found this helpful

I am having a problem with kidney in which there is a problem of release of albumin in urine. I am having my creatinine level 1.4 would you consult what to do and why is this happening.

General Physician, Gurgaon
Are you Diabetic or having High BP ?as these are common cause of kidney damage Treatment is directed towards treatment of cause like uncontrolled blood sugar/ high BP etc we can not reverse kidney damage but we can make slow progression of disease by focusing on treatment of cause.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Frequently I have been doings masturbation since from 8 to 9 years. I do have small left side curve on my penis, is it due to the over masturbation or its a pyonier disease. By health I am good. What can I do now because after 3 years I am going to marry. BECOZ I WANT TO MAKE MY partner HAPPY AND SATISFIED. GIVE ME PROPER GUIDANCE. SHOULD I STOP IT OR CONCERNS WITH DOCTOR.

MD-Dermatology, MBBS
Sexologist, Pune
Masturbation is a normal phenomenon and does not cause any harm. But don’t get addicted to it, divert your mind and keep yourself busy. unless you have problem while having intercourse, curvature is normal, do not worry.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

My age is 35 year old. Before 7-8 years I was suffering from T.B. After am ok, but my chest x-ray is looking a spot , am fit but medically unfit. I wanna go to other country to work but how ? Pls help me.

FRHS, Ph.D Neuro , MPT - Neurology Physiotherapy, D.Sp.Med, DPHM (Health Management ), BPTh/BPT
Physiotherapist, Chennai
Do take basic health check preferably one of leaving to foreign nation and do consult general physician and if required other specialists best wishes.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback
View All Feed