Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Basant R. JainYour feedback matters!
I m losing my hair very quickly and I have got hair greying problem from past 8yrs. How can this be cured. Please help.
I have a desk job and in the last 2 years, my weight has gone up from 75 kgs to 85 kgs. I want to lose weight. Please help.
I am 24 years old and 2 years before I intimated many times but now I worry about it. I don't want anybody know about my sex relationship. Is there any way that I can hide all this after marriage?
Every time I eat anything, I have to go for pooping. And I have semen leakage problem also. And both the problem begins to me approx 6 months later. I am totally harassed, what should I do now. please help me with proper medication and diet plan to sort out from this problem.
I am 21 years old male looking for the sources of protein for building body tissues. Egg is considered a good source of protein. I would like to know about the protein content and the effect of the following egg diets (apart from boiled egg): egg bhurji, omelette, half fry or full fry, etc.
Hi, I am 15 weeks pregnant and I have bacteria in urine test. Doctor prescribed niftas 100 mg tablet twice a day. Now I am using calcium, iron tablets and ecosprin also. Shall I take niftas tablet along with these tablets. Please let me know.
Hello doctor I am suffering from hair loss from a long time while bathing and oiling also and my age is 29 years only.
I cnt study now, I cnt concentrate to my studies, your in any field. My mind is full of tensions, future stress.
Hi! ,My age is 21. I don't have a fully grown facial hair. My father has a fully grown facial hair. Can I grow my facial hair now? If yes what are the things I need to do and things that I don't need to do.
My face has some itchy, flaky white patches and it itches a lot, at time I even get it on the back of my neck, and I also have dandruff. I have applied T bact and other creams as the doctors said but nothing seems to work, please help me what should I do.
Hi My age is 32 can I grow up my breast because its very small like a 13 year old girl. When I was 24 then I took many things like massage oil. But didn't effective .one doctor told me its imposibbe. Now in 32 is it possible.
The skin is the largest organ of the body and for our overall health, it is important to ensure that it remains in good health. In the last few decades various cancers of the skin have been on the rise which has become a point of concern for medical professionals worldwide. A simple spot on your skin could be the very first sign of skin cancer and thus it is helpful to be armed with knowledge about this subject.
Types of skin cancer
Skin cancers are primarily categorized into one of three types:
- Basal Cell Carcinoma
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
Although the types of cancer are different, they have similar symptoms that you can look out for. Analyzing your skin spots or lesions for tell tale signs can tell you whether it needs to be checked out by a doctor or not. Let's look at some of them:
- The shades or colors of the patch: Cancerous skin cells will have various colors on them and may be pink or white in certain areas while being brown or black in other areas.
- The spot or lesion will always be changing: If the spot or growth on your skin is cancerous it will constantly change size shape or form as well as color.
- Almost always asymmetrical shape: Cancerous growth on your skin will tend to be irregular in shape and one side of it will not be similar to the other.
- The shape or borders of the spot: If the lesion or spot on your skin is jagged, quite irregular in shape or the sides are blurred then this may be a sign of a cancerous growth.
- Tenderness of the spots or the lesions: These spots can be painful, tender, itchy and also have redness in the area surrounding it. It could even be oozing or bleeding although this depends from patient to patient.
- Horn like growths: Certain form of skin spots or lesions will grow into small horn like growth on the skin and feel like nails. This is due to the excess presence of keratin which is found in nails and may be an indicator for skin cancer.
- Moles that change shape, size or color: If you have developed a mole and it keeps changing its color, size and edges it could be clear sign of melanoma. In such cases it is best to get it checked by your doctor.
Skin cancers are easily treatable if diagnosed early and have a high chance of being cured, but it is also important for you to self diagnose any spots or areas of concern so that you can take appropriate action in time.