Find numerous Dentists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dentists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Braces
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Ceramic Braces Treatment
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Dental Extractions Procedure
Orthosis Fitting Procedure
Fixed Partial Denture Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. BartakkeYour feedback matters!
There is a problem on teeth! I removed my one teeth and after all there is always pain in my next teeth! Why?
I have been getting blood from upper right side of Gums.especially when i went to Bath room bleeds some what But this is not happens Daily. It appears weekly couple or third.
5 foods you didn't know were ruining your teeth
Brushing is not the only way to keep your teeth free from damage. To have perfectly healthy and sparkly teeth, you should avoid certain foods as well, especially those high in sugar and acid content.
Fruits rich in sucrose (such as cherries, mangoes and pears) are like food to the bacteria in your mouth. These bacteria give rise to plaque build-up; and produce lactic acid, which causes the erosion of your tooth enamel.
As for foods containing acid (like meat, cashew nuts and peanuts), their acidic content is chiefly responsible for tooth decay. In fact, these foods eat away at your enamel and cause your teeth to chip and break.
Which are the foods that spell danger for your teeth?
1. Apples: sadly, an apple a day doesn't keep the dentist away. Apples have high acidic content and are very harsh on your enamel. Remember to rinse your mouth thoroughly with water just after having apples.
2. Pickles: pickles are either made of sugar or vinegar and can be sweet and sour, depending on what's used. While the vegetables and fruits used in these pickles may do you good, it's the brine that brings about tooth decay. Make sure to brush your teeth after an hour of having pickles to prevent any sort of damage.
3. Bread: processed white bread that you have at breakfast every morning is loaded with sugar. It's quite sticky as well and easily gets lodged between your teeth, giving rise to cavities.
4. Popcorn: working in the same way as bread, popcorn can get easily stuck in the lines between your teeth, leading to a rise in the level of bacteria in your mouth. You can indulge yourself in a bit of popcorn as long as you floss and brush after an hour or two of eating it.
5. Diet sodas: just because sodas contain no added sugar doesn't mean they are healthy for your teeth. The acidity of diet sodas is very high, making it one of the worst things out there for your teeth. The only thing you can do is to cut down your consumption of diet sodas.
Does drilling n filling the whole procedure of cavities filling affect the jaw and its placement or positioning in any way?
Recently when I was brushing my teeth I saw that my lips lower part skin turn into white ish dots, the color is white and is spreading to my upper lip. Please help me.
Respected doctors continually I'm getting tongue sores day by day it is increasing I'm using vitamin C long it will give relief for sometime again it will same pain may I know the reason and solution for this.
Both my dad and mom can't able to have any foods due to teeth issues, almost most of the teeth has got damaged, they feel headache cheek pain etc due to that. Pls help, is there possibility to remove teeth all at a time and fix it all at a time?
Once I drank hot coffee or tea around 3-4 months ago since then my tongue has become very sensitive I feel more sour taste than before and sometimes it's too much sour feel in the taste buds. Help me
I am suffering from mouth ulcer and have tried ointments but no effect yet I am not sure what else can I do can you please help me. I'm suffering from this disease since 6years.
Meri tounge per chaale ho gye h. Aur khane pene me problems ho rhi h. chale aander h kafi ander koi medicine suggest kare.
I am. Suffering from. Gastric problem I use to take morning early medicine empty stomach since 5 years but I always have digestion problem I am not able to eat anything I dnt feel hungry and I use to suffer from acidity please suggest me any medicine how could I cone out from. this problem my mouth is always full of watery saliva and at bad time due to acidity I am. Not able to take breath its feels uneasiness please suggest me any medicine I used to at morning raberzole or pantoprazole any of this tablet.
I have bad breath problem my mouth is smelling very bad I did scaling brush my teeth and tongue properly thrice a day and also visited a doctor but no response I got. I have nose allergy but not sinus.
Hello Doctor. What are the easy and effective home remedies for cure of bad odour from mouth? Thanks.
Proper dental care can prevent heart attacks, heart blockages, asthma and COPD. This was stated by Padma Shri, Dr B C Roy & DST National Science Communication Awardee, Dr K K Aggarwal, President Heart Care Foundation of India and Honorary Secretary General IMA. Bacteria present in the gums have been linked to many diseases in the past.
Periodontal treatment should be included in prenatal care programs, as per a study in the Journal of Periodontology, which has shown that treating gum disease in pregnant women may prevent preterm birth.
The study has shown that while pregnant women, in whom the periodontal disease was treated, were no more likely to deliver their babies prematurely than women with no gum disease, those who did not get treatment had a nearly 90-fold increased risk of premature delivery.
Another study found that the more bacteria women with periodontal disease had in their gums during and after pregnancy, the more likely they were to deliver their infants prematurely.