Find numerous Neurologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Neurologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Neurologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Electroconvulsive Therapy (Ect) Treatment
Assistive Walking Device Training
Radiofrequency Neurotomy Procedure
Surgery Of The Facial Nerve
Brain Suite Treatment
Brain Tumor Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Cerebral Vascular Surgery
Csf Rhinorrhoea Repair Procedure
Decompression Microvascular Surgery
Deep Brain Stimulation Procedure
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Paralysis
Submit a review for Dr. Bapuji SavanthYour feedback matters!
Sir I feel headache most of the time from morning till evening. Is this the symptom of brain tumour.
Good day to everyone. I was wondering if I can get some advice before making an appointment to see my doctor. I have quite extensive arthitius in my neck and spine. Painkillers that I am using are working quite well at the God! I have now started to have slight numbness in my.
I am suffering from migraine from past 5 years I am taking pills every day regularly but still the intensity of the pain is increasing day by day. Please suggest.
Dementia is a general classification of a brain disease that causes a long haul and frequently steady abatement in the capacity to think and recall that is sufficiently incredible to influence a man's everyday functioning. Other normal manifestations incorporate passionate issues, issues with dialect, and a lessening in motivation. An individual's awareness is not influenced. The most common example of dementia is the Alzheimer's disease.
Physiotherapy for Dementia:
A patient with dementia can benefit from physiotherapy regardless of the possibility that the patient can't perceive their own family. Physiotherapy, notwithstanding, can be of good advantage to the individual who has dementia and also their family and parental figures at different stages. The principle explanation behind this is that recovery administrations can help the dementia patient to be as utilitarian as would be prudent for whatever length of time that is conceivable. Here are 5 ways physiotherapy benefits an Alzheimer's patient:
- Physiotherapy can keep up the Alzheimer's patient's freedom and mobility as much as one could expect reasonably. A physiotherapist can outline a home activity program and work intimately with relatives to administer to the Alzheimer's patient.
- Physiotherapists, as independent experts, embrace much detailed, separately custom-made appraisals of the disorders, action confinements and restrictions imposed upon individuals with dementia.
- The caretakers of individuals with dementia regularly show weakness when contrasted with their same aged companions. Physiotherapy helps with diminishing the weight of consideration by instructing caregivers to provide encouragement and upliftment to individuals with dementia.
- Patients with dementia are always at a risk of falling down and hurting themselves. Poor balance accounts for the danger of falls. This can be worked upon and improved by physiotherapy driven exercises. Exercise can have a huge and positive effect on behavioral and mental indications of dementia, enhancing psychological capacity and mindset, which can decrease the doses of strong medicines. Special exercise routines are assigned to the patients which help improve their body balance while walking.
- Physiotherapy has crucial influence in advancing and keeping up portability of individuals with dementia. It assumes a basic part in the end of life consideration by overseeing situations, seating and complicated muscle contracture. Individuals with dementia regularly experience issues in communicating pain. Pain influences cognizance, inspiration and reaction to any intervention. Physiotherapists are specialists in recognizing and treating pain in dementia patients and give training to care home staff and caregivers of the patients.
Physiotherapy is very important for dementia patients. Regular physiotherapy sessions are beneficial for patients for improvement in condition.
Related Tip: "7 Early Symptoms of Dementia"
I'am suffering from migraine from last years, but this problem is increasing only. What should I do?
Late night sleep due to scared watch YouTube till 2.30 after taking bed rest medicine daily route, Not even 1 km walking office near by go on active so became healthy body stomach out little , migraine and Gas problem, Dark circle on eye ,oily face , pimple light marks on face . Suggest your best option want to changes lifestyle with your help .
I am 23 years old. My questions is in my body any part shaking. Example-how heart is beating, like that only, any part mostly in hand like shoulders, arms please suggest me what should I do.
My fiance is having pain on the left side of her chest and shoulder. She has had it since Wednesday morning and his right arm has been slightly numb. The pain in his chest has gotten better but a lot worse in shoulder. He doesn't have money to go to the emergency room if he doesn't have to. He wasn't doing anything just woke up like that.
I am a 21 years old female and my hands pain a lot & it get tight & feel numb, it happen frequently what should I do?
I am 33 yr male, I am suffering from pinched nerve in back of neck, right side. Now the pain is extended to full right arm. Somehow manage to turn the neck towards right, initially was not happening now at the last feel pain at the extreme position may be. I met an accident around 2 years ago & hurt my left shoulder, still there is some pain in left arm above elbow, can't take full load & feel painful in a while of stretch. Can you help me in getting rid of it.?
My mom is suffering from parkinson. Is this a severe illness. What is d best cure for parkinson. She is been medicined from past 3 years for this disease. What are precautions to be taken for her. Please suggest me as I love her more than anybody in this world.
My 83 years old mother has been diagnosed of Alzheimer's disease and with the first dose of allopathic medicine - DONEP- she ended up being admitted in the hospital in emergency for extreme weakness and nausea. Now she refuses to take that medicine. About a month back I started giving her homeopathic - BARYTA CARB 200 thrice a day 5 balls but do not see any improvement in her. I have heard that Ayurveda has good treatment for alzheimer, request you to please advise. When the memory test was done by the psychiatrist, my mother scored 20/30. She has no other health problems.
Sir I have a migraine problem what should I do to get rid of this problem pls help me out sir seee ahead.
I am 23 years old. My problem is related to body shivering. every time I have to face public I cannot due to lack of confidence. My hands and leg start to shiver and heart beat increases. please help me. I am in tension as I am getting married within a month and I am tensed whether I will be able to handle pressure or not on that day to face all people. Please help.
I want to know about parkinson's disease. I think that I am suffering from some kind of this disease. Is it totally cureable?
I have swelling on my right hand from last two days. I took medicines but it didn't work. Please suggest me proper medicine.
Myth: Brain damage is always permanent.
Fact: The brain can repair or compensate for certain losses, and even generate new cells.
People once believed that we were born with a finite number of brain cells, and that was it for life; if you damaged any of them you could never get them back. Similarly, many scientists believed that the brain was unalterable; once it was" broken" it could not be fixed.
Now, of course, we know that the brain remains plastic throughout life, and can rewire itself in response to learning. It can also generate new brain cells under the right circumstances.