Find numerous Urologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Urologists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Urologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment of H.I.V
Hydrocele Treatment (Surgical)
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Urology Minimally Invasive Surgery
Kidney Transplant Treatment
Blood In Urine (Hematuria) Treatment
Reconstructive Surgery Procedures
Transurethral Resection Of The Prostate (Turp) Pro
Reconstructive Urology Surgery
Minimally Invasive Urology Surgery
Transurethral Incision Of The Prostate (Tuip) Proc
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Open Prostatectomy Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. Bapat Vimal SharadYour feedback matters!
I m 26 yrs, 51 weight, 5'9 feet. There is no any day when I don't face cloudy urine, In noon when I go for urination Last drops are cloudy & urination takes long time to be completed, I try to unzip then I again realize that drops are coming out. What to do?
Sir, I have stone's in my kidneys. severe pain in my back below ribs. Sir please give me a solution to my problem. Thanking you.
I have uti for past 3 months I consulted many doctors They given antibiotics Now I had taken 8 different types of antibiotics I had take 3 culture test and in that in one cultural test it has show that E coli bacteria presents And I had taken antibiotics for tat After that for few days I don't have any problem But again i am suffering from uti I had taken two ultrasonic scaling to check the stones in the bladder in that everything seems normal At least one doctor admitted me and given amile injection And after taking injection a white thing like mucus is passing through urine for some days after that I have no problem After two weeks again I having pain during urinating What will be the possible problem of me?
I am 31years old. I am diabetic. MY sugar levels are 130 (ppt) and 210. Please suggested homeopathic medicine. And I do not stop urine (toilet)
My age is 23. My height is 6ft. My weight is 78 kg. I have enlarged prostate 22.6 cc. Can homeopathic medicine SABAL SERRUlATA can help my prostate gland to came in normal size. What are the doses and for what period?
Protein loss 2+ in my urine puss cells 10to 15 BP 145/90 on telma20 whether protein loss 2+ is serious issue? I am alcoholic smoker.
I am 35 years old. I have very low urine flow and was diagnosed to have tight urine bladder neck through cystoscopy. I cannot hold much urine, in case I hold, it take longer time to urinate. Situation become worst when I am tensed. I have been suffering from this for last 15 years. Could you suggest me non-surgical way to cure my tight urine bladder neck problem in allopathy and homeopathy. If there are no option in non-surgical then please let me know possible surgery including details about side effect on urination and sex life.
My husband is 32 years old. And his kidney has small stone 3.5 mm and 5.5 mm.how to remove this stone .Please tell me precosone for health.
I am Suffering from Stone problem in my Right kidney since last 2 year after few treatment Stine is appears in some times.
I am facing problems while passing urine feel some irritation and slight pain at times could you let me know what is the reason behind this problem, is it some kind a infection.
My Father is 80 years old and he is suffering from BENIGN. Prostate enlarge. Report on SR. PSA is 51.44 ng/ml. Urine passage is block and temporarily passed through tube. He is having hypertension no diabetes. Kindly suggest proper medication. And whether he can be cured by operating through urologist or through medicines.
I am 24 year male. Last from 6 months I am facing kidney stone problem. What should I do even I took medicine as well please suggest me. I do drink 3 to4 water everyday. Suggest me any medicine or treatment thanks.
Sir why for me if stool becomes little hard anal fissure occurs .I asked all of my friends that you do not get har stool episode, they all told hard stool occurs occasionally but not problem of anal fissure. So why for me anal fissure occurs? Is there no surgery so that stool may become hard anyhow but anal fissure do not occur like all of my friends ?I am always in deep fear just my stool becomes hard and anal fissures come because for me hard stool means anal fissure and oh! What a unbearable pain. How I can live with this anal fissure problem. My age is just 23 and I am in restricted diet? I do not want such type of life .pls advice surgery which give life-time cure from anal fissure even if hard stool pass no fissure occurs?
I used to masturbate. But now I am feeling that something is there at my urine place. I have done kub sonography, urine routine, blood, liver report and ecg everything is normal. After going to urine it is more. And sometimes pin like feeling at urine place. And makes me to go for urine.
My dad is 53 years old. He is on medication of memphisvulgaris for the last 3 years. Now for last two to three months he stopped taking his medicines. Today since morning he urinated more than 25 days. He says that he is loosing his control to stop until he urinate. He is non compliant of diabetes. Please advise us what could be the problem.
Hi My mother is a diabetic patient and take insulin and she recently was not feeling well so today we got her kidney, culture and urine test. Her kidney test shows Sodium as 134.04 mmol/l range (136-145) Potassium is 5.08 mmol/l range (3.5-5.1) and Chloride is 96.06 mmol/l Range (98.0-107.0). Please let me know is there anything very serious in kidney functionalities?
The prostate gland, an essential part of the male reproductive system grows throughout your life. As you grow older, it becomes imperative to keep this organ healthy.
Here's what you can do to maintain a healthy prostate:
1. Workout to stay fit - Exercising regularly and maintaining an optimum weight can help to keep your prostate gland at an optimal health. Several types of research have revealed the beneficial aspects of exercising. It's said that physically active men are less likely to suffer from enlarged prostate if they performed a physical activity of low to moderate intensity. Likewise, physically active men who ran for 90 to 108 minutes are 20% less likely to develop erectile dysfunction.
2. Eat fruits and vegetables - Including fruits and vegetables in your diet can help to maintain a healthy prostate. Guava, papaya, tomato and watermelon are some of the options that spell good for your prostate. Vegetables like cabbage, cauliflower, broccoli and Brussels sprouts should also be included to boost the health of the gland. Ideally, you should have about 5 servings of fruits and vegetables daily.
3. Have more soy products - Eating more soy products like tofu, soy flour, soy nuts can help to keep cancer of the prostate at bay. A study published in the British Journal of Urology International revealed that men who had soy products saw a 40% decrease in their risk of developing an enlarged prostate.
4. Have selenium-rich foods - Having foods rich in selenium (a powerful trace mineral) like tuna, eggs, cashews, onions, garlic, etc can reduce your risk of developing prostate cancer.
5. Say yes to healthy fats and no to trans and saturated fats - Choosing healthy fats like avocados, nuts, and olive oil can aid in boosting prostate health. At the same time, limiting saturated fats and trans fat intake are vital for keeping the prostate gland healthy. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Urologist.