Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. BapatYour feedback matters!
I had unprotected sex after two days when my periods are over. My cycle is of 35 days. Will there is a risk of getting pregnant?
My girlfriend period comes between 7_10 of every month so when I should do sex without condom and if drop sperm in her vagina so that she doesn't get pregnant.
PCOS or poly cystic ovarian syndrome is a hormonal disorder that is very common among women, in their reproductive age. It is the condition in which cysts are formed in the ovary of the affected woman and/or the levels of the male hormone called androgen increases in her body. As a result of these, she faces a variety of symptoms like late or no periods, heavy menstrual bleeding, the growth of facial hair, unintended weight gain, acne and pain in the pelvic region.
You can also take the package for Living Healthy - Woman.
The causes of PCOS have not been accurately identified so far, but researchers suggest that the following factors might contribute to the onset of the condition.
- Lower inflammation levels: The white blood cells present in your body form resistance against infections through a response termed as inflammation. Women with lower inflammation levels are likelier to get PCOS as the decreased levels stimulate poly cystic ovaries, thereby, producing more androgens.
- Increased amount of insulin secretion: Women suffering from insulin resistance may get PCOS as their body is not able to effectively use this insulin, which results in increased insulin secretion by the pancreas. This, in turn, triggers more androgen (male sex hormone) production in the ovaries, making it difficult for the ovaries to ovulate.
- Genetic factor: If you have a family history of PCOS, it's highly probable that you may also get it as the disease is linked with your genes.
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a specilized gynaecologist and ask a free question.
I had intercourse from 14-20 day of this month. Is it possible for me to attain pregnancy? please let me know the fact. Because we are planning to make baby.
In pregnancy when I do sex, my wife can't conceive, she enjoy all foreplay but nowadays insertion of penis is not working from her side (vagina not large at this time) Is that happened in pregnancy time or its happening in only my case?
For some women, a period can be more than just uncomfortable. There are a number of menstrual problems that could affect women. These range from irregular periods to excessive bleeding and premenstrual syndrome. The good news is that homeopathy can be used to effectively treat these problems. Homeopathy is a holistic form of treatment that addresses the root cause of the problem instead of the symptoms. Additionally, it has negligible side effects.
Here are a few homeopathic forms of treatment for menstrual problems:
- Sepia: Sepia can be used to treat late menstruation as well as scanty blood flow. It is also helpful is the period is accompanied by pain and a sense of weight in the pelvic area and lower back. This can also be used to treat irritability and depression.
- Pulsatilla: Pulsatilla is helpful in cases where menstrual bleeding causes substantial weight fluctuations, bloating and water retention. It can also be used to treat irregular periods and scanty or excess blood flow. Pulsatilla is also used as a form of treatment for the severe griping pains that can accompany menstrual flow.
- Cimicifuga: This is used to treat irregular periods and painful periods. It also treats mental unrest, nervousness and irritability triggered by menstruation.
- Lycopodium: In some cases, delayed menses can last longer than normal and have an abnormally heavy blood flow. In such cases, lycopodium is an effective homeopathic remedy.
- Belladonna: Excessive menstrual bleeding and early menses can be treated with belladonna. This type of menses is also accompanied by intense pain that is relieved by standing and cramps in the back and arms. Belladonna is also extremely useful in acute cases of endometriosis and inflammation of the ovaries.
- Creosote: Excessive blood flow that is intermittent and preceded by abdominal bloating can be treated using Creosote. This blood flow is usually dark brown in colour and accompanied by an offensive odor. Creosote can also be used against ulcerations in the female genital organs, burning pain and soreness.
- Helonias: Pain extending from the back of the uterus and loss of muscle strength in the genital organs can be treated with helonias. It can also be used to treat leucorrhoea or dark, offensive vaginal discharge as well as displacement of the uterus.
When prescribing medication for a menstrual problem, a homeopathic doctor not only looks at the symptoms presented but also the personality and lifestyle of the patient. Hence what suits one person may not have the same effect on another. Hence, if you are facing a menstrual problem, it is best to consult a doctor at the earliest.
I am ovary cancer patient but I have completed the surgery and chemotherapy and now I am ok.in surgery my uterus and both the ovaries are removed. Now I want to loss my weight so that I had join gym and after 1st month of doing exercises I loss 5 kg but after completing the 2nd month it increase 7 kg. And now its continuously increasing. please help me that what should I do to loss my weight?
This question is for my friend. She had sex with her boy friend 16 days back and she took a some contraceptive pill after 48 hrs. And day before 2 days she had sex and next day she started her periods so she wanted to know ke wo kahi suni thi ke pregnancy me bhi kabhi periods aate hai kabhi pata nahi chalta hai kuch months tak pregnant hai ya nahi har month periods bhi aate hai to aise me kya karna chahiye kaise pata chalega ke pregnant hai ya ni. Please answer my question doctors.
I am 29 years old now, I got white discharge problem since August 2016, went doctor took the scan also, they told normal only, what can I do now, am getting very irritating & weight loss, now am 46 kg only. Kindly help me.
1) Period k kitne din bad sex karna chahiye ?2) baby lane k lye rat me maximum kitne bar sex karna chahiye ?3) period start hone k 1 din aage sex keya Jaye to lady pregnant ho sakti Hain ?4) period kyse count karna chahiye ?5) period hone ki 24 hour bad next day count kija jata?
# Dengue fever is transmitted by the bite of an Aedes mosquito infected with a dengue virus. The mosquito becomes infected when it bites a person with dengue virus in their blood. It can’t be spread directly from one person to another person.
# Symptoms, which usually begin four to six days after infection and last for up to 10 days, may include:
- Sudden high fever,
- Severe headaches,
- Pain behind the eyes,
- Severe joint and muscle pain,
- Skin rash, which appears two to five days after the onset of fever,
- Mild bleeding (such a nose bleed, bleeding gums, or easy bruising).
# Diagnosing Dengue Fever
Doctors can diagnose dengue infection with a blood test to check for the virus or antibodies to it. If you become sick after traveling to a tropical area, let your doctor know. This will allow your doctor to evaluate the possibility that your symptoms were caused by a dengue infection.
# Treatment for Dengue Fever
There is no specific medicine to treat dengue infection. If you think you may have dengue fever, you should use pain relievers with acetaminophen and avoid medicines with aspirin, which could worsen bleeding. You should also rest, drink plenty of fluids, and see your doctor. If you start to feel worse in the first 24 hours after your fever goes down, you should get to a hospital immediately to be checked for complications.
I am 25 years and have polycystic ovaries. I take Ovalife Met for pcos. I had my my periods on 6.6.17 then I had sex with my boyfriend, within 24 hrs had an emergency pill. Then again got periods at end end of june. After this my periods skipped ob august and still did not came. So I took pregnancy test in prega news for 2 times. Same result came and its negative. Do I have any chance of getting pregnant?
Sir I have 6 day of period after first delivery. In morning during sec console has been broken and not sure about semen presence. No want to be pregnant help in safe mmode.
For those whose occupation is heavy, their calorie intake will be higher than moderate workers. According to “Indian Council of Medical Research” your work makes you burn and find out how many calories you should require daily.
CLASSIFICATION OF ACTIVITIES BASED ON OCCUPATION
Sedentary worker -: Persons who are doing mental work and their physical activity is very less like – Doctors, Lecturers, Receptionist, Bank Officer, Computer Operator etc.
Moderate Worker -: Persons working in the field or market like – Marketing Executive, Reporter, Sales Executive, Student, Police Man etc.
Heavy Worker -: Persons doing physical work like – Artist, Sports Man, Army Officers, Farmer, Stone Cutter, Coolie etc.