Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. BapatYour feedback matters!
Men diagnosed with the fertility related issues or infertility are more susceptible to type 2 diabetes according to recently published study.
The study recommends routine visits of such patients for check-up. The rates of infertility among men are rising due to changing lifestyle, dietary habits, stress and other physiological factors.
The scientists have been studying the associated factors for infertility. Now for the first time scientists have studied the effects of infertility on general ailments.
The scientists from stanford university, school of medicine conducted the study which showed that patients diagnosed with infertility have a greater risk of developing other conditions such as ischemic heart disease, type 2 diabetes compared to fertile men.
The scientists conducted retrospective study in which they assessed the medical records of over 1, 15, 000 men filed between 2001 and 2009.
The scientists scrutinized the men's medical visits before and after fertility testing to determine what health complications they developed in the years after fertility evaluations. They compared general health conditions of men with infertility diagnoses to men without the diagnoses and to men who underwent vasectomy.
The results of the study showed that the infertile men had higher rates of most diseases the researchers had shortlisted.
The scientists found that the infertile men had higher rates of diabetes even when the results were adjusted for the obesity. They found similar results for ischemic heart diseases.
The scientists have wished to expand their research to check physiological relationships between these conditions. Meanwhile, scientists have recommended that infertile men should regularly undergo health check-ups in order to prevent of onset of these conditions.
Mam my age is 21. Meri 2 mahine 15 din se period nhi AA rhe meri date 26 jan ko aayi thi uske bad maine 4 times sex kiya h apne hone walepati k sath. Kit m result negative aa h mam m kya kru aap btaye.
Yesterday I had sex During the oral sex, I ejaculated into her mouth nd she swallowed it. After that she is suffering from vomitinga nd slight abdominal pain. Why is it so doctor. Pls help sir.
Current generation dads are super dads!!! Studies have shown that fathers have increased the time they spend with their children by 300% since 1970s. Our young dads are determined to do all that is needed for the baby. They are present to support their spouses and start planning the room, clothes and stay of the baby well before the arrival date.
There is a lot of talk about how mums should prepare for the baby’s arrival, however dads often need to fight it out with no actual step by step guide or a counseling session for the same.
Following are some tips for our dads to be:
1) Accept your changing partner: Pregnancy is a hormonally charged state. It may bring about irritability, negative emotions, physical limitations, etc. Your job is to support your pregnant partner emotionally and physically. You need to offer practical help-like doing household chores, picking and dropping from work, etc.
2) Keep yourself well informed: You should be well informed about the progress of the pregnancy. Accompany your partner for doctor check-ups, ultrasounds, and extra tests. Help your partner cope up with extra medicines.
3) Know about symptoms and signs of labor: You need to be aware of the danger signals of pregnancy. Keep yourself well contactable all the time. Keep your car well fueled.
4) Chalk out your finances: You need to be prepared by the hospital expenses well in time. Have a black and white budget to help you cope up with the increasing expenditure.
5) Pack hospitals bags: You need to be ready with the essentials which may include important documents, insurance papers, credit cards, mobile phones, batteries, etc.
6) Apply for paternity leave: You have to be there to support the new mom. Make an active effort in baby care– from nappy change to baby bath to baby shopping etc.
The more you do, the more you will discover your take at fathering.
I'm a 23 years old girl (55 kg, 5.4 ft). I have been experiencing sudden bursts of very painful breast pain on one of my breasts for the last few days. The pain is inside and feels quite sharp. I almost always feel the pain when I lay improperly or if there is even a bit of impact on it. Somehow it has to do with my movements. Just for the record, I'm currently in India for vacation (I'm originally from EU). The pain started few days after my arrival. Could it be cancer?
My wife was 7months pregnancy, now scan report baby weight is 1.120 kg. This weight is normal or up-normal? What is the standard for weight baby and women during 7months pregnancy time.
I am age of 26years, female, married, I started for planning kids. So what type of steps should I take care before pregnancy and after pregnancy. please guide me.
A new relationship involves a lot of weighing from both the sides. Learn what really matters to win people over in this post. When you want to build a new relationship, whether it is for work, business, personal, marriage, friendship etc there are several factors that help take off and bloom the relationship. These factors are broadly the same in different age groups as far as psychological impact matters. Some of the most important influential factors from a psychological point of view have been highlighted here.
1. Presentation- When you want to draw someone into relationship with you for any reason, it is important that you present yourself at you best levels be it physical or mental. Like they say that the first impression is the best impression, your display of you strengths creates an impression that helps people decide what they want to do with you. This doesn't mean you should hide all your weaknesses but highlighting your strengths is as important as making your weaknesses clear. Always learn to put your best foot forward as sometimes that itself may not be enough. You can't really send your neighbour for your job interview!! There are many instances when people send different photographs in their applications and different ones appear for the exams. This is mere cheating and not winning.
2. Plan – Let people know what you want to do with them and what they can they can do with you. No one can say they don’t have a plan. There is always some plan. Knowing it strengthens why you want to have that relationship in the first place. Otherwise it's like something which is there but you can never want to do anything with! When you are honest with your plans and they workout as you described it, it creates confidence in relationship or else it is destroyed forever. You can cheat a person with your plans once, not forever.
3. Possibilities- Will this relationship bring me trouble? Obviously nobody wants to get into a relationship with anybody that brings them trouble be it physical or mental. Next question is whether it will benefit me? Small or big depends on person's needs. Some relationships neither bring us trouble nor benefits us, such relationships are better than the ones which can cause harm.
4. Potential – Question. Does this relationship you are trying to develop have any possibilities of growth a few or many years down the line. Obviously we have a lot of friends who wither by passing of time. Does this relationship have an expiry date irrespective of how well or bad it goes? Like when we join college we know for sure that the friends will be with us till the duration of the course and that's it. We will know that if we study together it will help us achieve great grades in college and hence a great life later. These kind of growth possibilities or possibilities of deterioration are important to be well aware of and will naturally decide the course of relationships.
5. Progress – No matter what our initial assessments are, how the relationships helps us fare in the outside world will ultimately decide the future of any relationship. Loss, sorrow, tragedy, degradation in any aspect of life, insults, injury, loss of health etc will never help any relationship continue or last.
6. Partnerships – When we want to build a relationship with someone, the best way to do it is to obviously partner with that person in as many activities as possible. The more interested a person is the more activities that person will involve you in and try to do it with you. This type of partnership activities, be it spending a few hours in the evening, or a few minutes on phone, or an association of months or years are a foolproof way to show you are interested. Conversely a person who doesn't partner with you in anything is extremely unlikely to ever have any sort of relationship with you. Partnership in activities is the only way to show and know that you are interested or the other person is interested respectively. After all chasing the moon, stars and rainbow are activities of people who don’t realize its out of their reach. Sensible people are busy with what their eyes see, hands feel, ears listen, tongue tastes and thinking perceives as appropriate.
7. Positioning attitudes- As a tree bends with the winds to prevent from cracking, we all have to be flexible with our attitudes towards each other. Being too rigid about our protocol on how relationships should run irrespective of the reality and circumstances of the person we are having a relationship with is naturally going to break relationships. After all a doctor who heals and prevents all illnesses is better than a doctor who abuses his patients for falling ill but never does anything for them. Eg: You get bed and good food in a hotel as well as at your home. A hotel will provide food only on payment of money, but family will provide it whenever your hungry. Hence hotels can never expect the same emotions as family can, and this is as natural as it should be. Hence be careful what you want from a relationship. Whether you want to be treated as a hotel or family is entirely how you play yourself with others. After all only families can expect loyalty not hotels.
8. Politeness- In any relationship, many years down the line, what our long term memory retains is how comfortable we were in that relationship. Even if we profit from a particular relationship, the fact that it shook us mentally and emotionally will never allow us to go back or retain that relationship. Life is short and the only thing that matters is to spend it comfortably. Not destroy our peace for some benefit that destroys our peace of mind.
9. Personation- While sending a representative of your organization for a client meeting may work in business, you cant really send a representative to meet you wife or kids at home. In personal relationship, lack of your physical presence obviously means that you don’t have time for them. In any relationship, individuality matters a lot. Just imagine, if all actors acted exactly the same in movies, why would you prefer any particular one over the other as your favourite? The nuances and differences in our personalities are what makes us all unique. We are not robots from a particular brand to behave exactly the same way. If a person in a relationship doesn't sense your individuality you are wasting their time by trying to have a relationship with them, especially a personal one.
10. Positive reinforcement- When we get into a relationship, it is important that we feel good about ourselves and what we are doing. If you feel like a shoplifter entering a shop, you will not feel good about that relationship. When a shopkeeper welcomes us, shows us his products, tells us their details and provides all the explanations on how we will be well off with the product, provides his guarantee for it, confirms its essence, many people buy it even if they don’t compulsively need it. It’s the same in relationships. On the same side if a shopkeeper is arrogant, avoidant, abusive, insulting etc you are very unlikely to buy anything in that shop because you are not sure that the shopkeeper means any good and will be happy with the shopkeeper s product. The experience of buying is as important as the product we buy. Nobody is happy about something they got when they weren't treated the right way or is interested in retaining it when they don’t get good service for it.
11. Persistence on all Ps – Obviously when we want relationships to last, we need to be persistent on all the above P's. Otherwise it wont take long for a relationship to be counted in “once upon a time”!! A simple conversation even if for a few minutes every now and then when you need it may make it seem that you are still there for a person. Without even that people may even find it hard to remember that they even had something to do with you sometime before keeping in mind the the numerous activities we involve daily to maintain our lifestyles.
“KNOWING IS DOING AND NOT KNOWING IS UNDOING EVEN IF DOING!”
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.
From Lybrate: If you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones over WhatsApp, Facebook and other media.