Find numerous Dermatologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dermatologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Banani ChoudharyYour feedback matters!
Hello. I have skin allergy on my private area. It itches a lot some times. I used some creams like itch guard, ring guard. But it works for only some times. I need a permanent solution for it. Please help me. Thank you.
How I can improve my face clean and glow along with fairness pls suggest any face cream or lotion to maintain above traits of face.
Mere bal bahut Jada jhadh gye jiske karan main bhut pareshan hu aur mujhe iski shi treatment Ki jankari dijiye.
Irregular menstrual cycle, facial hair growth ,obesity, skin discoloration. Please advise me for medicine. My age is 36 year.
Some of my hair have started to turn white. It irritates me a lot to see them and depresses me a lot. And also my hair have become considerably very thin. Is there any way to reverse the effect and stunt the growth of white hair from the root?
In my face there is pimples I want remove and my face is oily skin so I want best medicine decision for my prblm.
Hello Sir, My mother suffered from menopause at the age of 48, and after that, dark spots appeared on her face and these spots are increasing day by day. Please suggest how to get rid of these spots permanently.
I am suffering from skin rash and itch. Actually I went to a dermatologist for face pimple problem and he wrote Tretiva-20 mg and Azsuch500 for 30 days. While the 4th week was going on, I saw some rashes and small pimple kind of on my upper arms. I stopped the medicine and took anvil 25. On consulting my family doc he gave me zifi 200, prugo25, zintec150, and antoxid for 5 days. But I don't feel its recovering, it has spread to whole body. Everywhere. Please help me. Thank You.
Hello. After evening my skin is itching everyday on whole body. I am taking avil, triz and dexona tablets. I have pregnancy since last 1 month. Are these tablets suitable to take in pregnancy period?
I have dandruff problem for past 5 years. Kindly help me to recover from this problem. I tried several shampoos but nothing gave me good result.
My skin gets dark very frequently like in 2-3 hours it gets dark How to get fair skin for a longer duration.
I have severe jock itch. It itches around waist and groin region. Kindly suggest medicines with immediate relief. I have a desk job and I do not have any diabetes or obesity. I have a normal built body.
I am losing my hair quickly. There is a big issue for me i'll tried all types of shampoo. But it can't effect yet. Can you help me please.
Pityriasis Rosea is a common skin problem which causes a rash. Although, it can occur at any age, it is most often seen in those between the age of 10 to 35. It is usually harmless and a pretty common condition. It is also worth noting that Pityriasis Rosea does not spread from person to person.
Causes: The exact cause of Pityriasis Rosea has not been identified yet. Some doctors claim that it is caused by a virus, bacteria, or fungus while others claim that it is caused by an allergic reaction.
Symptoms: There are a fair number of warning signs of the Pityriasis Rosea rash. The symptoms may differ depending on the patient's general health condition, the climate condition, and the season.
- Size and appearance at first: When the rash first appears, it has a raised border. Basically, it is a pink patch which can be single, round, or oval in shape. 2 cm to 10 cm is the usual range when it comes to the size of the patch.
- Few days or weeks later: After a few days, 1cm to 2cm patches appear on the abdomen, back, chest, legs and arms area. They sometimes spread to the neck, but rarely to the face.
- Back patches: The patches on the back are slightly different from the rest. They tend to be angled and look somewhat like a Christmas tree. Sometimes it is itchy, but it goes away within 6 to 8 weeks.
Treatment: Pityriasis Rosea goes away without treatment. It usually lasts about 6 to 8 weeks. However, in order to relieve itching at home:
- Apply anti-allergic powder.
- Avoid taking hot showers. Keep the water as cool as possible while taking the bath.
- Eat a lot of oatmeal and try bath products which have oatmeal in them.
- Hydrocortisone cream is very good for the itchy areas on your body. However, do not use these on the face or pubic areas.
- Use antihistamines, but, for children, you must check with the doctor first.
- Apply moisturizer regularly.
- Use gentle soaps and avoid deodorant soaps as these worsen the rash and the itching. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dermatologist.