Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Balkrishna InamdarYour feedback matters!
How can we understand that our sperms are healthy and mature and can conceive? At what age the sperms get matured?
Recurrent miscarriage is a condition when there has been three or more successive pregnancy losses. It is different from infertility as, infertility is the inability to conceive. For many cases, the cause of a recurrent miscarriage has not always been found. A number of factors can cause recurrent miscarriages of which some are treatable.It may not always be possible to identify a cause for recurrent miscarriage in a couple, even after extensive research and treatment procedures. Some of the common causes of recurrent miscarriage are described below:
- Chromosomal abnormalities: Incompatible chromosomes can result into pregnancy losses. When an egg and a sperm meet, of which one of them is faulty, they can't line up properly resulting into chromosomal abnormality. Such conditions lead to miscarriages.
- Uterine abnormalities or Incompetent cervixes: Miscarriages occur if the uterus is abnormally shaped since the embryo is not properly implanted or even if it gets implanted, it may not get sufficient nourishment to survive. If the woman has a weak cervix, it cannot hold the developing embryo, leading to miscarriage.
- Immunologic disorders: Under rare cases, the embryo itself is not accepted by the body. Antiphospholipid antibodies are those, which attack self tissues, such as embryos and prevent them from building up. This leads to recurrent miscarriage.
- Untreated thyroid problems: Conditions such as thyroid or uncontrolled diabetes result in uterine conditions which make it tough for the embryos to survive.
- Polycystic ovary syndrome: Women with polycystic ovary syndrome tend to have high levels of male hormones which, result in irregular menstruation and ovulation. This can prevent the lining of the endometrium from maturing that is required for holding the embryo.
- Bacterial infections: There may be presence of a number of microorganisms inside the reproductive tract that may be harmless for the person. But there may be certain bacteria lined up in the reproductive tract, which can prevent development of embryo, thus leading to miscarriages.
- Lifestyle: Smoking and drinking are harmful lifestyle habits, which may increase the chance of miscarriage to a great extent. It is always advised to avoid smoking or drinking when you wish to conceive. Other lifestyle conditions, such as working in certain environments like hospital environments, farms, laboratories, etc, may lead to miscarriages; however, the exact reason has not been identified yet.
Related Tip: "Miscarriage - Ways To Recover"
I took an ipill 48 hours after unprotected sex. He did not penetrate deep during ejaculation when we had sex. In Jan my periods was from 18th on for 7 days. After sex, I got it again on 3rd Feb for 4-5 days. Not heavy bleeding like usual though. Its march and im 10days late according to the new cycle started on Feb 3rd. I had food poisoning a few days back though and had to take ciprofloxacin, dolo and a tablet for diarrhoea. Should I be worried of pregnancy? My cycle is never late usually.
How could a woman can get pregnant if man pulls out before ejaculation during sex? When all sperms are out and not inside?
I am pregnant 6 weeks and my hemoglobin is low .plz suggest me some food fruits to increase my hemoglobin level.
Iam an eight month pregnant women having twenty one years old and first pregnancy. And also having iron tablets and calcium tablets daily. I had heavy pain and bleeding from my teeth. What is the reason for this?
If I take unwanted 72 when period it will start and how many days it'll take to recover this process?
Would you like to share this interesting fact with family or friends? Go ahead and Share!
Female Infertility Treatment, Natural Fertility Enhancement with Homeopathy
There are many causes for infertility in male and female patients . On average 10% of the reproductive couples may be infertile.
For our therapeutic purposes, we concentrate on few very common curable factors which contribute to a large population of childlessness.
In female infertility important factors are :
Ovulation factors / hormonal factors
Tubal factors – e.g. blocked fallopian tubes / damaged tubes
Recurrent abortive factors - e.g. toxoplasma infection
Infective factors e.g. – genital TB / Mycoplasma infection / Gonococal infection.
Male Infertility Factor and Treatment
One single factor of semen and sperm quality matters.
Common causes are :
Oligospermia (number below 40 million /ml)
Oligospermaesthenia (poor motility of sperm)
We tried to cover up to formulate for male and female causes. In male, we devised formulation for improving sperm quality by raising number and their mobility. In Oligospermia with or without poor motility was our main concern.
Here Homoeopathy was the best choice because:
It has fastest response. Sperm count rises 5-6 times at least from the first month itself. So it requires short treatment of 2 to 3 months. ONLY.
It improves motility percentage wise as well as grade wise. So number of sperms having motility rises as well as grade of motility improved from I or II grades to III rd or IV th grade. This raises conception rates.
Since this male factor is the largest causative factor for infertility, our medicines helps a large number of infertility patients.
It has no hormonal preparation so no side effects. It helps to raise sperm quality for longer periods, so no rebound phenomena as it appears as in hormonal treatment.
It has no dietary restriction.
It is easy to take and cheap.
Female Infertility Treatment:
In cases of anatomical damaged tubes, homeopathy cannot help much , so operative procedures are better for it.
But for abortive factors, homeopathy is the best. Doctors at Speciality Homeoathy treated more than 1000 patients with above 95% success rate with medicine only. They had different causes like infection toxoplasma, rubella cytomegaly virus, or hormonal causes.
Here also the treatment is faster. It requires 2 months treatment to eliminate all important causes of abortions, post-treatment conception is generally safe up to 95% without any additional hormonal treatment or other measures like bed rest. Medicines are safe and have no side effects. Homeopathy has worked best in secondary infertility also with very high success rate.
A detoxification diet can be mighty effective in losing weight as well as getting the system cleaned. While there is a lot of opinion about the diet itself, too much restriction on food can lead to monotony. The trick is to have a right mix of everything. The right balance of fibre, protein and other nutrient is necessary for the healthy functioning of the body. Here is a list of things to remember while following a detoxification diet:
- The right amount of protein: Getting the right amount of protein is essential for the body to function properly. The body needs around 20-35 gms of protein in about every four-five hours. It boils down to 3 eggs, half a cup of chicken breast and half a cup of black beans as far as food consumption is concerned. It makes sense to stick to a light protein such as legumes, white portion of the egg, tofu, and poultry. An adult requires a minimum of 60-90 grams of protein on a daily basis. The right choice of protein in terms of taste and calorie will ensure that the detoxification diet can be stuck to.
- Include carbohydrate: Carbohydrate should get a place in the detoxification diet. The body requires a minimum of 120 grams carbohydrates on a daily basis. It can be easily achieved with a balanced diet. Certain food elements such as legume and whole grain provides enough carbohydrate for the body to function throughout the day. Some other good sources of carbohydrate include berries, quinoa, and millet.
- Keep a calorie count: In general, an adult woman needs around 1500 calories per day and a man requires around 1800 calories per day. An individual should aim for a calorie consumption of 350 during breakfast, 450 during lunch and 500 at dinner. Midday snacks should not comprise more than 150 calories on a daily basis. Fast foods containing processed fat and carbohydrate should be eliminated from the detoxification diet.
- Water: While a good detoxification can show fast results, keeping the body hydrated is necessary for the detoxification to work. Apart from hydration, water helps the body to eliminate the waste and ensure the smooth functioning of the kidney. For detoxification to work the kidney should be in great condition. Water also helps to wash away certain unwanted element from the body. A minimum of 3-4 litres of water should be consumed on a daily basis for detoxification to work.
- A healthy lifestyle: For detoxification diet to work, it is necessary to follow a healthy lifestyle. Smoking and drinking should be stopped. 8 hours of sleep and a daily exercise schedule will help an individual to stick to the detoxification diet and get achieve immediate results from it. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dietitian/Nutritionist.
I'm 22 years. Myslef and boyfriend had heavy petting on jun 8. There was no intercourse. But I have missed my period for two months. And now today I culd find spots, I'm I pregnant, I have Irregular periods.
Our workout, activity levels, amount of stress and eating habits will change as we grow older with each passing year. So, what will help you stay lean and strong?
- Eat as per your activity levels.
- Superfoods and celebrity advocated diets look cool, but stick to your basic traditional eating habits. That's what your body recognises and that's what's sustainable.
- Workout well at least there times per week or 150 minutes per week.
- Do not stress about being a little over or under weight. Your health is not determined by the number on the weighing scale.
If any exercise or food is not working for you; find one that will.
- Listen to your body regarding rest and sleep.
It's all about what works for you. You may need guidance and a helping hand. All you need is to develop a mindfulness in your lifestyle.