Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Balkrishna InamdarYour feedback matters!
Hi, I am planning for pregnancy can you please give me some tips, and I'm confused when is my ovulation day Becoz last month I had got my periods on 17th June 2016 this time I got my periods on 27th July 2016 and I was having periods only 3 says 29th my bleeding stopped so how will I no when is my ovulation day how to calculate and what are the easy way to get pregnant.
Hi, during first day of period back pain is normal or not. Second day there is no pain. Is it normal first day of period back pain?.
Depression and anxiety are affecting millions, all over the world and the phrase ‘pull yourself together” is still at play in INDIA. There is a huge social stigma, and a sense of shame about what others in the community might think about visiting a professional, which now needs to be corrected.
Research shows that Psychotherapy and counselling sessions are the most effective treatments to cure all psychological problems. These sessions not only help individuals to cope with daily problems, but also teaches them the skills and strategies to deal with them more effectively and make oneself emotionally and mentally empowered.
With Psychotherapy and counseling, you’ll learn more effective ways to deal with problems. gradually, you would develop certain problem-solving skills, coping mechanisms and better perception for overall growth.
A lot of people do not seek help and suffer internally because visiting psychologist/ psychiatrist is considered taboo in Indian society, leading to increased mental health problems. Most of the people avoid sharing personal problems and issues, as that might expose them as being weak.
The ideal solution for someone who is depressed, anxious and facing problems at work or in personal life, is seeking a professional help of psychologist/ psychiatrist. However, most people are not aware of the difference between a psychologist and a psychiatrist and hence are not sure whom to refer.
Let’s find out the difference between the both:
While psychologists and psychiatrists both conduct psychotherapy and research, there are many significant differences between the two professions,which we will list in our separate blog but, one very important distinction between the two is , that psychiatrists can prescribe medications, while psychologists cannot. However, there has been a recent push to grant prescribing powers to psychologist. psychologist deal with therapies, counseling, and building healthy perception towards life. even in cases where medication is required, psychiatrist may refer the client to psychologist further, for complementing the treatment with medicines.
The next time you feel depressed, anxious or need help dealing with overwhelming social situations or difficult times, make a smart choice, consider professional help and feel safe visiting a psychologist/ psychiatrist. In INDIA, with increase awareness and education, people are outgrowing
this stigma and consider it a wise step to go ahead and take initiative toward better life.
Psychological counseling is a tool that creates success, it’s something everybody would need in their life. At each developmental stage, a person needs guidance and awareness as how to adjust with new roles and be successful. Hence, considering counselling and psychotherapy to deal with anxiety, depression, relationship issues, is a wise move.
Take that one courageous step towards life.
Get in touch with us for more information on how we can help you deal with major life problems.
Hi sir/madam by the grace of Almighty god my wife got pregnancy and it's her 1st month and my job is in Dubai I have to move so I wanna ask if I do not intercourse will the pregnancy be there for the rest of the months thanks.
I am 25 year old had disturbances in periods, I had periods for 4 days and than continous spotting and clots, done serum prolactin 11.52, tsh 1.25 both are normal, usg of lower abdomen is also normal, what can be the concern? can it be weight issue I am 79 kgs 5'4 ht?
Infertility has emerged as a common problem as a result of the modern day lifestyle. Extremely hectic schedules, stress, burnout, depression and unhealthy diets can contribute to fertility issues. As per a study published by Pharmion, around 30 million Indian couples were estimated to suffering from lifetime infertility, in 2015. Also, the Total Fertility Rate (TFR) fell to 2.3% in 2013 against 3.9% in 1990.
Couples often seek help with methods such as artificial insemination and in vitro fertilization (IVF), but the problem can be solved in natural ways too. Sometimes, the root cause of infertility is simply irregular functioning or blockages in the body systems. The basic principle of Ayurveda is to get the body functioning to its optimum capacity and this is often all that is needed to treat diseases.
Here are a few ways in which Ayurvedic medicine can help treat infertility:
- Phal ghrit: The medicine is made by combining a number of herbs and it is taken with warm milk. It has been developed especially to treat infertility by controlling the level of hormones secreted in the body. It cannot remedy structural problems, but it can effectively treat functional disorders in the reproductive system.
- Shatavari (Asparagus): This plant is used to treat female infertility by regulating the cycles of menstruation and ovulation.
- Triphala churna: A combination of three different fruits - baheda, amla and haritaki, this medicine helps to cleanse the body of toxins, strengthens the immune system and clears blockages in the fallopian tubes.
- Ashwagandha churna (Indian ginseng): The medicine is used to treat male infertility by naturally increasing the production of sperm in the system.
There are also a few Ayurvedic therapies which can help to cure infertility:
- Vamanam: In this treatment procedure, medicated oil is swallowed to induce vomiting, which expels all the contaminating elements in the body. This process can be done regularly depending upon the overall health of the patient and also helps to combat digestive and psychological conditions.
- Swedanam: This therapy is usually done before other Ayurvedic therapies to prepare the body systems. For patients of infertility, the patient is made to sweat excessively. This also flushes most nitrous compounds out of the body.
- Dhatu nirman karma: The cells of the body are made to metabolize, absorb and assimilate nutrients leading to the formation of healthy cells and destruction of the unhealthy ones. This is turn rejuvenates the organs. Usually, this is helpful for female infertility.
- Virechana: Virachana therapy is defined as the medicated purgation therapy, which cleanses the Pitta and purifies blood, by clearing the toxins from the body. The treatment concentrates on the toxins that are accumulated in the liver and gall bladder. The gastro-intestinal tract is also cleansed by Virachana therapy. This treatment is usually administered for three days, but its duration may vary from case to case.
- Uttarbasti: In this procedure the patient is injected with specially prepared Ayurvedic sterile Oil or Ghrut transvaginally. In case of female infertility, the procedure is done before the period of ovulation i.e. 5, 6, 7th day of menses, in each cycle, for 3 to 6 consecutive cycles. In this procedure, a sterile Ayurvedic oil or Ghrut is injected into the uterine cavity through the vagina under all aseptic precautions. No any type of anesthesia is required for this procedure. This is completely painless treatment. It is useful in infertility, spontaneous abortions, recurrent abortions, fibroids, tubal blockages, DUB, etc. Uttar basti per urethra is useful in benign prostate enlargement (BPH), urinary incontinence, urethral stricture, recurrent urinary tract infections (UTI), bladder atony, dribbling maturation, cystitis, male infertility, low sperm count, impotence, etc. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.
Hi, I am suffering from very low amh 0.1 and TB in uterus (have started medicine recently). Already I am at 34 years of age. Can I be able to conceive anyway? Please advise.
I took unwanted 72 and got periods same day it's been more than a week it's not stoop please help what to do?
In nearly two decades, the capital had its worst spell of pollution. Delhi’s air quality today slithered to the ‘hazardous’ level, the wind speed was low coupled with high moisture content resulting in a build-up choking smog cover. The visibility reduced to 50 meters in the morning today, giving Delhiites a tough time on the onset of the winter season.
With the Capital’s ever-increasing air pollution, the Real-time Air Quality Index (AQI) reported the air quality in most parts of Delhi as ‘hazardous’. As per reports, the PM 2.5 levels in the city are alarmingly high. The level of pollution was highest with PM 2.5 at 999 Âµgm-3 in areas such as RK Puram and Punjabi Bagh and PM 2.5 level shooting up to 715 Âµgm-3 & 704 Âµgm-3 in other areas. The situation was quite critical, so much that the IMA declared 'the state of public health emergency' in Delhi.
The doctors and medical practitioners in Delhi have advised the residents to stay indoors as prolonged exposure to the particulate matter can cause several respiratory diseases. Children, elderly people and patients suffering from lung diseases have especially, been advised to avoid outdoor activities during this time.
Further, air quality in NCR region for Faridabad, Noida and Greater Noida will also remain very poor. The weather department has further, declared that the air quality is likely to worsen in next few days, with a decrease in the temperature.
What should you do to prevent yourself?