Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Balkrishna InamdarYour feedback matters!
Hello sir, I am 40 yrs old lady I have enlarged liver and 25 mm cyst in right over with over due n scanty periods what should I do for that.
My periods had got over on 16th. However I got periods again on 29th of the same month. And usually I get for 3 days. Now its been 5 days. 29-2nd. M stil getting and flow is high. More dan usual.
Is there any problem at the time of intercourse if I lick or kiss the Vagina and breast. Can I use finger for excitation to my partner. And how can I excite my partner. And how many times I can do intercourse in a day which is good for both. Is masturbation wrong for the female.Please tell.
Itching around vagina but it's around and outside on public hairs. Even I remove hairs it come again.
During pregnancy, flu (influenza) can impose serious health implications for both the mother and the child. Due to pregnancy, the risk of developing complications like pneumonia are very high, which can pose as a problem during childbirth. Miscarriage, low birth weight, premature birth are some of the major issues, which might develop if the mother has suffered from flu during her pregnancy. Although flu vaccination during pregnancy has certain risks, it has been observed that in most cases the benefits of inactivated influenza vaccine outweigh the risks. However, Live attenuated influenza vaccine is not recommended at all during pregnancy.
Recommendations across the world suggest that prevention of influenza by administration of inactivated influenza vaccine is the best intervention in pregnancy. The vaccine for Flu should be administered before the onset of flu season. RANZCOG, NHS UK, RCOG, FOGSI recommends inactivated flu vaccine for all the pregnant women unless there are any contraindications.
Taking inactivated influenza vaccine can be beneficial in multiple ways:
- Prevents maternal complications: During pregnancy, the heart and lungs go through extra stress. Pregnancy can also severely impact your immune system. Opting for a inactivated flu vaccine can decrease significantly, the chance of falling severely ill due to flu.
- Prevents pregnancy problems due to flu: Getting infected by flu during pregnancy can increase the chance of miscarriage during childbirth. Administering inactivated flu shots can prevent miscarriage as well as premature birth and low birth weight.
- Protects the baby after birth: Infants have a huge risk of getting infected with flu after birth. But as vaccines cannot be administered to them until they are 6 months old, it is the best recourse to opt for inactivated flu shots during pregnancy as the antibodies pass onto the child from the mother via placenta. The child can hence be protected from such diseases.
Often, one fear about the vaccine, is the development of Gullain Barre syndrome. This is very rare and the risk of GBS are higher following influenza like illness. Also, if the patient is allergic to eggs they are advised to consult a physician. Flu vaccines have traces of egg protein in it. Certain precautions are taken after studying the patient's medical history. The doctor may keep the patient under observation. Or in certain instances the physician might suggest alternative flu vaccine, which do not contain egg protein. Physicians decide it after studying any prior allergic reaction.
As per the WHO SAGE position paper, from 1990 to 2009 the vaccine adverse event reporting system database in USA reported only 20 serious adverse events following administration of trivalent influenza vaccine to an estimated 11.8 million pregnant women.
Hi I'm 18 weeks 3 days pregnant today morning I find out tht im discharging very light brown watery discharge last 2 days back I heard baby heartbeat help me out.
I have pcod. Last time I got my period on time. And I sweat a lot now a days. I have a little white discharge every day. Does that mean my cysts are getting removed.
I had sex with my gf today at that time small amount of sperm is on her vagina so is there any chance of pregnancy if there is chance of it please tell me the pills name to avoid pregnancy please.
Hello sir I am 23 year female. I have got small rashes in and outside my vagina. It burns while urinating and on touching. It makes me feels discomfort. At present am using cambizen cream in my vagina. Please help me sir. Thank you.
Hi doctor .This is my 1st Question about My wife. My wife name age of 24 years. 5 months before we got married. Now she has been getting pregnant before 15 days. My question is right now we don't have mentally prepare for baby. So we want to destroy it. How can we abort ? What is the best method to abort? Is it good to take medicine to clear it? If good suggest me a best medical or Tell me the best way to abort. Please help me.
Me and my husband are trying for conceiving from last 9 months and no luck and My husbands sperm count is as per the requirement and also my periods are regular. They have suggested me MCBM 69 & Q gold F. The doct is saying the reports are normal need to wait for 3 months also. I would like to know is this tablets are useful and if we do intercourse regularly does it effect not conceiving because some people say that no to do intercourse regularly it does effect to get pregnant. I am worried about it. Please suggest.
Having ipill most time will it affect me in pregnancy, first of all ill be pregnant? Should I stop taking pill.
I had some little hair growth around my nipples. I used razor on my breast and around nipples and now hair are really poky. What do I do now?
It is important to know when something is wrong with your sex life, as early intervention could save you.
Sex is supposed to be fun, and also an intimate way to connect with a partner. This does not mean it doesn't come with its own set of challenges.
While some sexual challenges can be solves easily with the right tools, others usually need medical intervention or even therapy. Below are 6 kinds of sex problems that requires help.
#1 Persistent problems. If you experience a hard time “getting up” or getting hard, and this problem persists for two weeks or more, this is a sign that there could be a deeper underlying issue that needs to be looked at by a professional. This is the same for other performance-related issues that are out of your control.
#2 Painful. Sex should give you pleasure. If you feel unusual pain when you’re having sex, chances are, you *and/or your partner* have health-related problems. Consulting a therapist can help you find the best medical-based advice on what positions will best lessen the pain, what positions and deeds are most comfortable, and what techniques you can employ to make the most of your time in bed
#3 No climax. Maybe you don’t have a partner and you’re used to having a go at it on your own. Then suddenly, you find yourself not reaching climax. Again, if this problem is persistent for a few months, or each time you masturbate, this can be due to an underlying issue that an expert can help sort out for you.
#4 Sex arguments. It may start with casual teasing about how your partner slept on you as you were about to do the deed…but then it happens again and again—so much so that you start to bicker about it. If you are arguing about your sex life and are complaining about it, it can help to seek a therapist before your problems in bed overflow to other aspects of your relationship.
#5 Unsatisfactory sex life. While you may both be very polite or don’t want your sex life to be the main drive for your happiness in your relationship, having one *or both* partners dissatisfied in the bedroom is a recipe for disaster. Maybe you or your partner is having erectile dysfunction or premature ejaculation and you don’t want to tell the other party about it, or you are experiencing trouble reaching orgasm. This means you need help.
#6 Strained relationships. If your sexual performance and intimacy issues are causing a strain in your relationship, this is also a good reason to bring in an expert. Maybe you’re not having as much sex as you used to, or you are not performing well in bed, and this is causing your partner a great deal of frustration or disappointment that carries over, out of the bedroom. After all, a lack of sex can cause distance between couples and cause frequent bickering. If you want to save your relationship and enjoy sex with your partner again, you really should go see someone
@dr rahman sexologist
My menstrual cycle is not regular after marriage its being late 2 month late or more than 2 month late what to do is it normal.
This green gourd may be bitter in taste, but is packed with so many benefits, people who use it swear by it. Whether it is diabetes or asthma, the green bitter gourd has helped in many ways. Read on to know some of the health benefits of this wonder gourd. Hope that makes you learn to relish it beyond its bitter taste.
- Weight management: 100 g of the vegetable contains just about 20 calories, and is one of the best low-calorie foods. Coupled with its other benefits (listed below), this should find its way to anyone wanting to improve overall health
- Diabetes: Karela has the chemical polypeptide-P which is also known as plant insulin. It works as insulin and helps in blood sugar control. A glass of bitter gourd juice is one of the most well-known and successful home remedies for diabetics.
- Rich in folate: Bitter gourds are rich in folates and one can get up to 20% of the recommended daily from about 100 g of this vegetable. Widely used in menstruating women and pregnancy to prevent anemia and blood iron levels. In pregnancy, it also helps reduce neural tube defects in the developing baby
- Loaded with antioxidants: Alpha and beta carotenes, xanthenes, and lutein. All these help in controlling the release of free radicals and reduce bodily inflammation. This is the most important reason for the development of diseases like diabetes, cancer, and premature ageing. Therefore, bitter gourd helps in preventing and/or prolonging the onset of these diseases. Another independent antioxidant is vitamin C, and about 100 g of karela provides more than 100% of daily required dose
- Good for digestion: Bitter gourd is widely used for its digestive properties. It improves mobility, relieves constipation, and reduces problems of indigestion
- Good for respiratory system: Respiratory benefits of bitter gourd include clearing up of sputum, improving breathing, and relief from cough. Widely used in asthma patients
- Blood purifier: It is an excellent blood purifier and juice consumed in the morning is one of the best ways to detox the body
Though still to be proven, karela is known to help HIV/AIDS patients, as they contain phytochemicals, which improve immunity and reduce overall infection and inflammation in the body
Methods of Use:
- Both the leaves and the bitter gourd per se can be consumed for their health benefits
- The juice is the most beneficial method, though it might take you some time to acquire this taste. Whether it is for weight loss or diabetes, this offers the best medicinal value
- Curries are usually prepared with karela in different styles depending on cooking preferences in that area
- It can also be baked, boiled, and fried. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dietitian/Nutritionist.