Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Balkrishna Inamdar
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Balkrishna InamdarYour feedback matters!
I am having cramps around 10 days before my periods. Its not ovulation I guess because cervical mucus is creamy. What could be the reason.
I am 26 years. I got molar pregnancy previously around one year back. Before that 2 years back torch-rubella I got, after which cysts are there. So 2 times lost pregnancy-aborted. Now trying for more than 3 months. Pregnancy is not happening. Now doctor suggested ovaries-sr for me and MAXOZ for my husband. We used for one month and tried for pregnancy still it didn’t happened. Doctor suggested for this month FOLLICULAR STUDY on 11,13,15 days (22,24,26 sep) of cycle. Is it compulsory that I should try for pregnancy on these days if eggs are there? My husband on office work needs to be out of station for 13th and 14th day and will be back on 15th morning. My husbands parents are telling that on these days we should try for pregnancy. My husband is telling that doctor may be just checking ovulation/egg release and may need not to try for pregnancy on these days compulsorily….We are stressed what to do? Husband is telling it’s just checking only for egg release? Unable to ask local doctor also personally as doctor is out of station. PLEASE SUGGEST US WHAT TO DO IS IT ONLY FOR CHECKING OR WE SHOULD COMPULSORILY TRY FOR PREGNANCY ON THESE DAYS OR NEXT MONTH WE CAN TRY?
I am 26 year old female, I am having cracked nipples and inflation around the nipples, I am currently feeding my baby. I have used couple of ointments sometimes the cracked nipple cure but again it happens. Please help.
Factors that determine the success of your IVF procedure
IVF or In Vitro Fertilization is a process wherein an egg is fertilized by a sperm in a laboratory dish to form the embryo (baby's first cell) which after growth in artificial medium in the lab is transferred into the uterus of women, In general, a blood sample is collected to determine whether you're pregnant or not about 10-14 days after the eggs are retrieved.
Coming to the success of the procedure, a number of factors are at play and these are:
- The age at which you get pregnant - A factor that plays a role in influencing your chances of experiencing success in your IVF procedure is the age at which you opt for this procedure. The lower your age, the chances that you may get pregnant and deliver a healthy child using your own eggs witness an increase. On the other hand, if you're aged 41 and above, or your egg reserve is very low donor eggs are the most preferred option as they help to increase your prospects of meeting a success.
- Lifestyle habits - Certain lifestyle factors can significantly affect your prospects of getting pregnant through this route. Smoking can reduce your prospect of success using this procedure by about 50%. It can cause you to have lesser number of eggs retrieved during the procedure while increasing instances of miscarriages. Likewise, obesity, alcohol use, consumption of excessive caffeine and drugs can adversely affect your chances of getting pregnant using IVF.
- Cause of Infertility - If your supply of eggs is normal, success rate using IVF is high. Women who suffer from the problem of endometriosis experience lesser chances of getting pregnant than women who have unexplained fertility.
- Reproductive history - IVF success rate chances are higher if you've delivered a baby previously using IVF.
- Embryo status - Embryos that are better developed with good grade stand a higher chance of experiencing success than less developed embryos. More importantly, not every embryo is able to survive the development process. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Gynaecologist.
Guava leaves helps in weight loss as it prevents the body’s complex starches from getting converted into sugars. The Carbs in our body are broken down in the liver and guava leaves prevents this process of Carbohydrates getting transformed into useful compounds.
Guava leaves are also beneficial for diabetes patients. It helps in preventing the body’s absorption of sucrose and maltose and thus helps in lowering blood sugar levels. Consuming Guava leaves tea regularly for more than 12 weeks can help in maintaining your blood sugar levels. It also reduces the production of insulin in the body.
Do follow for more easy to follow, kitchen & home remedies.
Do take Personalised/Customised Diet/Therapeutic Nutrition Consultations for best results.
Dt. Neetha Dilip.
Our lives are surrounded by germs and organisms that can affect human bodies in the most adverse ways possible. It is seen that a lot of diseases attack us when we either touch something that is contaminated or consume something that contains the germs, such as food or water. While it may be common to catch diseases and suffer from illnesses because of food or water, another way of catching a disease is by way of inhaling the germs. In such cases, the nose and the respiratory system get most affected and this is something that even causes serious issues such as Rhinoscleroma.
Rhinoscleroma is mainly a nasal disease and affects the nose in most cases, but in a lot of cases, the disease also spread to other respiratory organs and causes much more havoc in the body. The disease is caused due to a bacterial infection. When the bacteria comes in contact with the nasal passage or gets inhaled, the person may fall prey to the condition. The disease leads to obstruction in breathing and may need to be treated immediately. Though the disease in itself is not fatal, but some of the symptoms of the disease may cause great problems and may lead to fatal consequences.
The symptoms of rhinoscleroma:
In order to be able to fight the problem of Rhinoscleroma and to be able to attain a quick diagnosis, it may be important to know the basic symptoms of the disease. If you are aware of the symptoms, you may be able to see a dermatologist with greater urgency and the disease can be brought under control in a more effective manner. The following are some of the symptoms of the nasal and respiratory disease:
- You may see granulomatous growth in the nasal cavity or immediately around the nose; these are small swellings that are made up of immune cells.
- The disease may also be symptomized by nose bleeds in a lot of people.
- A feeling of obstruction may be common in the people that develop Rhinoscleroma.
- There may be instances where patients may also suffer from loss of sense of smell.
- The soft palate that is present at the back of the roof of the mouth hardens in a number of patients who suffer from Rhinoscleroma.
- Some patients also complain of developing a hoarse voice as a result of the infection.
Rhinoscleroma is known to be a hindrance in regular life and as soon as some symptoms or the disease are recognized, you should make sure to check with your dermatologist. The expert in the dermatology may suggest you to go through a course of oral medications. While in some cases, patients may have to undergo a surgery. In any case, a proper diagnosis should be carried out so that an effective treatment may be taken.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
I have no thyroid and not there excess hair unwanted at my face or chest. I have irregular periods only doctor told cyst not there Egg not growing it is 4 mm to 7 mm size so taking ayurvedic medicines 3 months over now Healthy egg medicines tell me please Weight 60 kg Height 5.3.
What does neck and shoulder pain indicate?
The stabbing pain that you experience around the neck and shoulder region should never be ignored as they may indicate health problems that require medical attention. There are certain points that you need to keep in mind the if you experience prolonged pain in these areas of the body.
1. Neck injury? your neck and shoulder pain should be seen as a warning sign that you need to take a look at the neck injury you may have sustained during a rear-end automobile accident. More specifically, whiplash injuries that happen when the head experiences a sudden backward and forward jerk, straining the tissues of the neck.
2. Pain in these areas of the body could indicate abnormalities in the vertebrae of your neck such as herniated disc, causing added pressure on the nerves of the spinal cord.
3. Your neck and shoulder pain complaint may also point towards muscle strains. Lifestyle factors like working long hours in front of laptops or desktops leave you with no time and zero energy to exercise, resulting in serious neck and shoulder pains.
4. Your neck and shoulder pain may also indicate the problem of cervical spondylosis. This is a degenerative disc disease, which is characterised by severe pain that originates from the neck and radiates till the shoulders.
5. Even heart problems, such as a heart attack can cause pain in the shoulder and the neck. When this happens, the condition is known as referred pain.
6. Adopting an improper body posture during lifting of heavy materials can induce pain in your body parts, with neck and shoulders being the most vulnerable areas.
7. You may be suffering from a condition known as rotator cuff injury in which the group of ligaments and muscles that support the shoulder get injured during lifting or playing any sport.
To avoid aggravating the pain from becoming more severe, you shouldn't ignore any ache that arises from these areas.