Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Balkrishna ChinniYour feedback matters!
I did lots of masturbate in past and my penis hasn't power like before & my girlfriend says me to do sex with her and she is still virgin so how will I satisfy her. What should I do?
Sir, My penis below of end hairs present now that region has small pimples and it is coming while it pinched white cream like.
I'm 21, and already have some grey hair and wrinkles on forehead, people say I look 25ish. I am just a usual college kid in Delhi. Why am I ageing so fast, what can be done?
I have black spots as well as pimples on my back. I used scar removal cream for 4 months but did not see any changes. What should I do?
My 5-year-old daughter has asthma. What is the effect of using an asthma preventer long-term? I heard that using it for years might cause bone shrinkage. Is it true?
I am 19 years girl. My height is 5.2 inches. I want to increase my height. Please suggest me some exercises.
Meri age 20 hai. Mera weight 56 h or meri height 5.10 h. Meri body bht slim h main chahta hun k meri body thodhi si fat ho jaye taki dekhne mein main achha lagun. please mujhe koi use full tips btaiye.
I am suffering from urination problem. I have to go for urination 10 times at a night. What can I do?
I have gained a lot of weight due to pcos. What should I do for effective weight loss? Will exercising alone be enough?
Vaginitis is the inflammation of one’s vagina accompanied by pain during intercourse, mild vaginal bleeding, painful urination, vaginal itching or a considerable change in the amount, odor and color of the vaginal discharge.
1. A certain level of bacteria is normally found in one’s vagina (lactobacilli). Now if this count is outnumbered by the other bacteria (anaerobes), the balance in the vagina gets disrupted giving rise to bacterial vaginosis. Such kind of vaginitis usually stems from sexual intercourse with multiple sex partners.
2. Yeast infection occurs due to an overgrowth of fungal organisms in one’s vagina, especially Candida Albicans.
3. Trichomoniasis caused by the one celled microscopic parasite ‘Trichomonas Vaginalis’ generally spreads through sexual intercourse with an infected partner. The condition also makes one vulnerable to various sexually transmitted infections.
4. Spermicidal products, scented detergents, perfumed soaps, douches, vaginal sprays or foreign objects such as tampons that were not taken out or tissue paper might trigger allergic reactions or irritation in the vaginal tissues.
5. Surgical removal of the ovaries or reduced estrogen count after menopause might cause thinning of the vaginal lining, thereby resulting in vaginal burning, dryness or irritation.
1. For Bacterial vaginosis, your doctor might advise the application of clindamycin cream or metronidazole gel as well as metronidazole tablets which are to be taken orally.
2. Yeast infections might be treated with an anti-fungal suppository or cream, for instance, tioconazole, butoconazole, clotrimazole or miconazole. Oral medication, such as fluconazole is also administered to treat the same.
3. Metronidazole or tinidazole tablets are prescribed for Trichomoniasis.
4. Estrogen in the form of rings, tablets or vaginal creams is effective in treating low estrogen level after menopause.
5. For non-infectious vaginitis primarily caused by objects, such as tampons, sanitary napkins, laundry detergent or new soap, it is essential to pinpoint the source of the irritation and avoid them. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Gynaecologist.