Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Balkrishana Nandar
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Balkrishana NandarYour feedback matters!
Getting Periods in every 20 days for 6 days is it normal. Age 20 years. 7 nov to13 nov. Than 2 dec to 7 dec. Than Now today 27 dec it started. Is it Normal scenario?
Hi, I am 24 years old pregnant, 24 weeks 2 days. My ultrasound report says my baby weighs 665 gms, and growth is 28 percentile. Does this mean my baby is small. Do I need to worry about.
My friend has paining on the left breast I don't understand and why it's paining can you tell me why it's happening on the breast down.
CALVES ARE ADDRESSED AS PLANTAR-FLEXORS HERE
These muscles are powerful as they propel the body forwards and help to stabilize the foot and ankle. With the exception of Soles they all work across more than one joint, and because of this, the Long Flexors of the toes are most capable in this capacity when the metatarsophalangeal joint is extended.
The gastrocnemius is most efficient when the knee is extended, while the function of Soles is mainly postural to ready the leg on the foot.
Tibialis Anterior is primarily an inverter and supports the longitudinal arch of the foot, but it can assist dorsiflexion.
Assisted Exercise for the Plantar-flexors – With the patient inside lying, manual assistance is given by the physiotherapist.
Examples of free exercises for the plantar-flexors:
- Long sitting or half sitting (heals free); Toe pointing, alternately.
- Prone lying (Feet over the end of plinth); Toe pointing, alternately.
- Sitting; heel raising
- Half standing; one heel raising·
- Reaches grasp high standing; heel raising and slowly lowering
- Standing; bob jump, hopping or dancing steps.
Resisted Exercise for the Plantar flexors,
Manual resistance can be offered to the muscles with the patient in positions such as long sitting or prone long(with knees bend), care being taken to see that resistance is given on a sufficient area of the sole to avoid straining the intertarsal Joints and plantar structures.
The action of the Long Flexors can be localized by fixing the ankle joint in dorsiflexion and resisting the toes. Mechanical and auto-resistance is given by a treadle machine or it can be arranged thus- Suitable activities induce walking, running, jumping, balance walk sideways or up to an incline, cycling and rowing.
These muscles rotate the foot inwards, chiefly at the transverse. Tarsal and subdeltoid joints, and maintain the longitudinal arch of the foot, in addition to assisting movements of the ankle joint.
Assisted Exercise for the Investors, With the patient in a long sitting or half lying, the physiotherapist gives manual assistance by fixing with one hand above the ankle and the other grasping around the heel with the sole of the foot resting on the forearm, Movement then occurs around a vertical axis and gravity is eliminated.
Alternatively, a swing board can be used by the patient,the slope of the board on which the foot rests being altered by pulling on the ropes.
Hi During 7th month of pregnancy my tooth become black colour or darker .why. What are remedies for this
Hi doctor, I am pregnant. Now I have completed 5 month. Please suggest balance diet which help to increase my weight because I gained only 2 kg extra weight.
Any complication at the time of pregnancy what we do in future. And she was break up with me and I suggest her that don't do this but she was not understanding this. I want to marry her but now she was not ready to marry me.
- Do give your child snacks that are low in sugar like vegetables, fruit cheese, or cereals. These do not cause tooth decay like sweet snacks do.
- Do limit snacking between meals. When eating many snacks, the acid in the mouth is high. High acid levels can help make a cavity.
- Do limit the eating of soft, sticky sweets that get on and in between the teeth, like chewy candy or raisins. Sticky foods stay in the mouth longer and the acid can decay the tooth.
- Do brush your teeth after eating. It is important to prevent getting cavities. Wait 30 minutes after eating before you brush.
- Do try to avoid sugary foods like gum, hard candies, and suckers that stay in the mouth for a long time.
- Do reduce the damage that can be caused by sweets by serving sweets with other foods or drink. Saliva or water in the mouth helps reduce the damage sugar can cause to the teeth.