Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Balkrishana NandarYour feedback matters!
my friend have irregular periods. Her period was on 23rd dec 2014. She has high fsh-88%. Can it be in regular process or by testube. My semen report is ok.
I got married on 14th Nov and from 24th we will be on a honeymoon vacation. My wife got her periods on 10th which got over by 13th. Me and my wife have been sexually active with each other in the past as well. On the wedding night and thereafter we have used condom. We do not have any plans for child for the coming 1-2 years but want to spend some time without condom. Is it possible? Can we go for an alternative contraception method during vacation?
My last period was 2 jan had sex on 23 jan protected what are chances of pregnancy cycle is 28 to 30 days.
I am a 19 years old girl. I had sexual intercourse 2 days ago. 30 sec without condom and after that with condom the whole tym. Then I also took a contraceptive pill. My bf did not ejaculate in me. Can I get pregnant? And alsoToday I got urinary tract infection.(blood in urine. Continuous urge of peeing. Burning sensation while peeing) what antibiotics should I take.
I am 32 years old I have pcos my face is full of acne and too much hair fall my gums has put me on contraceptive pills for three months to regular my periods but I get scared of side effects and can you suggest any proper treatment and the duration to get out of this pcos? Pls.
To combat the chances of achy joints, inflammation, arthritis and other bone-related problems later, include these superfoods to your diet and make bones healthy right now.
1) The Milk: Calcium intake is foremeost for strong bones, and the best source of calcium is obviusly milk. Milk also contains nutrients like potassium, magnesium, riboflavin, phosphorus, and vitamins D and B12 which are equally important for healthy bones. Adults can try drinking two glasses of milk daily. Children and teenagers must try having more.
2) Cheese: Cheese is a storehouse of calcium, as well as vitamins D, A, B12, potassium, magnesium, phosphorus, riboflavin and protein. All these nutrients are desired for stronger bones. Also, cheese is an excellent source of calcium for people who are lactose intolerant. Any kind of cheese - cheddar, Swiss, mozzarella, goat, Parmesan and your favourite cottage cheese or paneer consumed daily may go in a long way to keep you bone strong.
3) Curd: Curd or yogurt again is a rich source of calcium, vitamins D, A and B12, potassium, magnesium, riboflavin, phosphorus and protein. While milk might not suit everybody, curd, being fermented product, is easily digested too. A bowl of curd each day must be a part of your daily intake.
4) Tofu: Tofu is soy-based food that contains high amount of calcium and plant-based chemicals called isoflavones, which promote bone health. Tofu is also a safe bet for people who are lactose intolerant or avoid dairy products.
5) Sesame Seeds: Sesame seeds are ideal for bone strength. They contain important nutrients such as calcium, magnesium, phosphorus and vitamins K and D. It can be regularly had along with flax seeds to increase the nutrient intake.
6) Spinach: Spinach is not only commonly available but also the richest in calcium content. It is a good souce of vitamin K, fiber, iron, potassium, magnesium and vitamins A and C – which makes it a complete health package. You can combine it with the following vegetables for additional fortification cabbage, kale, broccoli to enhance your bone health.
Click on Consult Privately to ask me a private question on this topic or a related one.
From Lybrate: If you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones.
Hi Before I get married I was too thin after I got my daughter. I became fat because I used to take ipill is it just because of ipill m fat.
My wife is twin pregnant. Doctor say by ultrasound the position of both baby are beach potidin. Is there any risk for delivery?
I am on weight loss programmer, but my bowel movement has become irregular now. (On alternate days) Moreover I have severe bloating and flautilance with a filthy smell which was never before. When I work out it becomes more. Please help.
Hllo doctor from last two months my periods not coming. And. Before some months it's not comes properly. I'm too much worried about Tell me plzz. My age is complete 20 yr. Birt is 1995. Plzz tell me some solution. Plzzz.
I am 20 year old female. My feet get cold during monthly periods from 5-6 years. I took SPASMONIL tablets from 2-4 year to get relief. How to overcome this problem. I took advice from this site only. They were said that :get fasting serum TSH. And they give me advice that get your blood checked" were I am little confused that what kind of blood test like hemoglobin or what else. Acknowledgement requires.
I am not getting periods in correct time. Is there any medicine fr this? And what is the reason for this?
I'm 25 years old woman I'm suffering from pcos but tsh, lh, prolactin levels r normal we r planning for 2nd child pls give suggestion.
I am 18. I had unprotected sex 7 days after my periods got over. I took ipill the next morning. After 7 days I got bleeding which was unusual. Now I am waiting for my periods. I want to know, what are the chances of me getting pregnant? can I do anything now (after 3 weeks of sex) to avoid pregnancy. How long shall I wait for my periods to take pregnancy test? please help me out.
Before five days of getting period I will have stomach pain occasionally and find white thing In vagina. Is there any problem. We r trying for baby no good result. Give suggestions.
STD or Sexually Transmitted Diseases are incurred by sexual intimacy or intercourse. Some of these diseases are even life threatening at times while others may be milder but annoying . They affect your sexual life. These should not be ignored and require treatment and medication.
Some of the common STDs are:
- Hepatitis B
- Genital Herpes
The most dangerous are HIV and Syphlis and Hepatitis B.
Everyone who had unprotected sex with unknown partner should get themselves checked after 2 weeks of exposure. Early treatment is crucial. Others like Herpes, chancres, chlamydia and gonorrhea are not so dangerous in people with normal immunity but in elderly, diabetics and immunological weak persons may be affected more seriously. It may cause infertility in females STDs have visible symptoms such as:
- Painful urination: A burning sensation or pain while urinating is a symptom for a number of STDs. There may also be a change in the colour of urine. Some STDs associated with painful urination as Chlamydia, gonorrhea and trichomoniasis. However, this may also be triggered by kidney stones or a urinary tract infection.
- Abnormal discharge: Abnormal discharge from the vagina or penis can be a symptom of a number of infections not all of which are STDs. Strangely coloured and odorous vaginal discharge can be a symptom of yeast infections or a sexually transmitted disease like trichomoniasis or gonorrhea. Bleeding in between periods can also be a symptom of a STD. Abnormal discharge from the penis can be a sign of Chlamydia, gonorrhea or trichomoniasis.
- Skin rash: A rash in the genital area is most often a sign of STDs. This can be in the form of bumps, sores or warts. It may or may not be accompanied by itchiness. A rash caused by a STD usually results in redness and inflammation. Herpes sores may subside within a week or so but just because the rash is gone does not mean the infection has been treated. Hence even if the rash disappears before your doctor's visit, ensure you mention it.
- Painful intercourse: Pain during intercourse is one of the most overlooked symptoms of a sexually transmitted disease. While a little pain may be normal, any sudden increase in pain or new type of pain should not be ignored. This should be kept in mind especially when having intercourse with a new partner or if there is a change in sexual habits. When it comes to men's sexual health, pain at the time of ejaculation can be a symptom of a STD.