Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Baldeep Singh KholiYour feedback matters!
I am 21 years old female and I want to take testosterone shots as I am uncomfortable with the female body. Can you help me with the procedure. Does it require medical tests? What are the requirements? Where can I get these injected? I stay in pune even mumbai will do?
Hi sir. My right should was dislocated five months before. It was the first time. But still I have pain on my shoulder. Can you advise what kind of exercises should be done to strengthen my shoulder. How long it will take to cure. Thank you.
My mother is diabetic and consulting a doctor from the last 6 years but her health is not improving. Kindly suggest a good diet chart for her better health.
Hello, my name is Rishikesh Sharma. I'm 23 years old. And I am suffering from IBD (ulcerative colitis). Where should be the best treatment I can get. Or what should I do.
Hello sir I want to ask questions related me. I am newly married person an my wife not satisfied with my time. When I start sex with her with feve minutes I finish my thinking. I very much problem of this issue.
I am suffering from dry cough for the last 2 weeks and I have chest pain whenever I cough hard can you suggest what should be done?
My neck is bulged what is the problem. Is it thyroid but I have no pain. Please let me know the solution.
I feel pain in my leg when I start cycling in park or when I start walking in park or when I eat some thing and pain in stomach.
Doctor, I am 32 years old normally I suffer with cold monthly twice so kindly give medicine or any course.
I have 20 years and I have headache problem in since 5 years. 3years back I used glasses. please give me the answer to relief this problem.
Hi. I am Arul Kumar, Living In Delhi, I am having very low stamina. I can not do work on time when doing this I am getting very tired. What I have to do for this. Also I am not able to take sleep at light on time.
I am 52 years old .Once while travelling train I had vomiting for 3 to 4 times but next day onwards I had loose motion for two days .I reported to Do ,he gave me some inj .every thing stopped .But after that I felt that my all exit part in the body are having problems .My ear, nose,ass hole &penis are having problem. Specially my penis's skin is shrinking and it is getting tight ,due to this I am unable to take skin back & felling pain also. Daily some things coming out in my penis .I feel my ears are also having some what like this problem. And this problem is there approx 20 days .Doctor pl advice what is the main cause of it.
Mujhe kabhi kabhi saans lene me problem hoti hai aur seene me dard bhi uthta hai khaashi bhi aati hai please help me sir.
Complications in the heart valve occur when the functioning of the heart valve is impaired. Valves of the heart allow the blood to flow in one direction and prevent the blood from flowing back into the ventricles of the heart.
Heart valve diseases can be classified as follows:
- Valvular stenosis: This condition occurs when the valves of the heart does not open completely due to stiffness. As the opening is narrow, the heart has to work hard to pump blood. This condition may lead to heart failure.
- Valvular insufficiency: This is a condition where the valve does not close tightly. This causes some of the blood to flow back to the valve. As this condition deteriorates, the heart has to work harder to pump blood.
Types and Causes of valve diseases:
- Acquired valve disease: The structure of the valve changes due to various infections or rheumatic fever. Rheumatic fever is caused by bacterial infection that had not been treated. It tends to occur in children and cause inflammation of the valve.
- Congenital valve disease: This condition usually affects the pulmonary valve where the size of the valve is abnormal.
- Bicuspid aortic valve disease: It is a type of valve disease that impairs the aortic valve. Instead of the regular three cusps, the bicuspid valve only has two. This may cause the valve to be stiff or cause it to leak.
- Mitral valve prolapse: This condition causes the valve to flop back when the heart contracts. This condition also causes the leaflets of the valve to turn irregularly and cause it to stretch. This condition causes the valve to leak.
Symptoms: The symptoms of valve diseases are as follows:
- Weakness: This condition may cause weakness and cause severe discomfort while performing daily activities.
- Palpitations: Symptoms such as irregular heartbeats, skipped beats and rapid heart rhythm occurs in this condition.
- Rapid weight gain: This condition can cause you to gain weight very rapidly.
- It may cause swelling in your ankles, abdomen and feet.
- This condition causes shortness of breath.