Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Management of Surrogacy
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Health Screening For Women
I feel a tightening feeling in my head suddenly and it leads to a headache. It fades off after sometime after going to a peak. Without any cause. Please let me no why.
Speaking problem as word doesn't come quickly to my mind. I cannot contruct a little long sentence. I have to speak in very short sentences which some times don't fully express what I really want to say.
Hello doctor. From past 2 days my legs are paining whenever I sleep. Starting from my thighs till the foot it is paining. In the day it is normal. But in night it starts paining. I am not able to sleep at all. please advice .
I am 18 year old I wanted to know which is good sleeping pills for me for better sleep or any advice for early night sleep. Cause in night I wanted to sleep early but I unable sleep this happen since 4 month. For sleeping I close my eyes for 2 or 3 hours. Please help me.
Hi my name is Abdul and I am 28 years old. I have an sexual erection problem. I cannot maintain the erection for long time and within the seconds I loose the sperms. The sperm is also not very thick. I am planning for marriage. I have not consulted any sexologists before due to shy. If you can help me out it would be a great.
Hi I am from kolhapur maharashtra. At tje time of intercourse my penis get erected and its bloody in colour. I am not able penetrate properly. My life partner is not satisfied with that. Please suggest something.
Cashew nuts or Kaju are extremely nutritious and delicious to eat. They are rich in vitamins, minerals, soluble dietary fiber and antioxidants that are essential for the normal functioning of your body.
The following are some of the health benefits of cashew nuts:
- Ensures healthy heart: Cashew nuts have a comparatively low fat content than most other nuts.It is cholesterol free, has rich antioxidants and contains a number of health-promoting phyto-chemicals that ensure protection against various heart diseases.
- Prevents cancer: Cashew nuts are rich in flavonoids that are known to be effective in combating the growth of tumor cells. It is rich in copper content that helps prevent and control the formation of cancerous cells and protects you from colon cancer.
- Manages hypertension and promotes health of nerves: Cashew nut contains magnesium, which is known for its effectiveness in controlling the levels of blood pressure. It enables you to control your blood pressure thereby, enabling you to manage hypertension. Lack of magnesium also affects the health of your nerves.
- Prevents macular degeneration: According to studies, regular consumption of most nuts tends to prove effective in reducing the risk of macular degeneration in the long term. Cashew nuts are among such nuts that have the ability to filter the sun's UV rays and offer you protection against age related macular degeneration.
- Aids in weight loss: According to studies, people who indulge in the regular consumption of cashew nuts and practice an active lifestyle are less susceptible to sudden weight gain than people who do not. Cashew nuts also contain good cholesterol and are hence considered to be very good for your overall health.
- Prevents gallstones: Gallstones are usually hard masses that are found in the bile duct or gallbladder. Gallstones normally develop due to the fatty nature of the cholesterol which obstructs its breakdown. According to studies, eating cashew nuts, in moderation, on a regular basis is helpful for preventing the formation of gallstones in women.
- Promotes health of tissue: Cashew nuts are rich in copper content, which when reacts with iron present in your body, leads to the creation of new and healthy red blood cells. It also helps in the production of collagen that keeps your tissues strong and healthy.