Find numerous Homeopaths in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Homeopaths with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Bakshi J LYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from rashes on the inner side of thighs between the joints of two legs, I have nadoxin plus cream at home. Should I apply it on the rashes to get rid of it?
I am 23 years old female, I have back ache and also back neck pain. What should I do? can I do exercises?
Running is a sport that many people indulge in, on a daily basis. For many professional athletes, running is also a part of their job. While it may be an extremely fulfilling experience in sheer physical terms, it also has varied implications in the long run as far as the health of your bones, joints and muscles go. Also, runners are constantly at the risk of getting injured, which can lead to many complications. Read on to know how you can protect the same with these five tips to avoid injuries.
- Warming Up and Stretching: Many injuries can happen when you do not stretch before you indulge in a strenuous activity like running. Warming up should be done with the help of a quick brisk walk that should happen a few minutes before you start running. Also, when you are stretching, you should not hold your breath and do it slowly without rushing yourself. Avoid stretching your muscles when they are cold. The stretching exercises should happen after the warm up.
- Strengthening Exercises: It is important to indulge in good amount of exercises that will strengthen your quads, calves and feet so that your muscles are strong enough to support your weight while you run without putting undue pressure on the joints, which can succumb to injuries and fractures.Strengthening exercises are given to hamstring muscles as well.
- Weight: Managing your weight is one of the most important parts of the regimen for a runner. If you are taking up running professionally or if you are doing it as exercise, you must ensure that your weight is at a normal level as per your ideal BMI so that you do not end up putting pressure on your knees. A good diet and plenty of exercise will help in maintaining a good weight.
- Footwear: Your shoes are one of the most important aspects when you are running. You must choose shoes that have a good cushion or gel inside. Be sure to select shoes that are designed for runners specifically, so that the shoes take on the shape of your feet and give you good balance and motion even as the friction with the ground happens. The correct footwear will support the running motion and keep injuries at bay.
- Stride Length and Impact: It is imperative to practice the correct stride length and impact when your feet hit the ground as this is where injuries most commonly happen. You will need to ensure that you get professional help from a trainer so that you can gauge and accordingly practice your stride length in keeping with your frame so that the impact is minimal on the rest of the body and its joints. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Physiotherapist.
Doctor is it true that the person I see often in my dream misses us? I mean the person who I dream while sleeping becoz of that person is missing me? She is my ex gf I always se her in my dream.
I male 27 age I am doing a masturbation for last 14 years till now Is there any problems for me. But now days my penis ejaculation quickly when I doing sex. When my sperm is coming out It will it will be in small quantity is there any problem if any means tell me remedies.
Hi, I am 32 years old. I am suffering from allergy of nose cold from last 10 years. I get cold very fast when I wake up sometimes are due to dust or infection. So please reply what to do so I can relief from this pain.
My nose starts bleeding in both summers and winters. I have been consulting doctors since childhood but they do not have any cure and reason for the same. I have been taking vitamin c tablets but no avail. Hope you suggest me how to cure and the reason behind it.
Dear doctor I am suffering from headache past one year when I am going to think or concentrate on work then my head is more painful. I have used to many tablets and consulted too many doctors but all are saying due to stress. Please help me to relief of this problem.
Steps to maintaining a healthy self-esteem
1. Seek to know and understand yourself
2. Be aware of things that trigger changes in your mood
3. Be aware of people who undermine your calm, who shake your confidence, and who love to bring you down
4. Know how to soothe and relax yourself
5. Be patient with your struggles and expect to sometimes fail
6. Develop a few friendships with good friends who really care
7. Know where you want to go and get from this life
8. Set yourself some goals, and think through steps to take you there
9. Do something for others, and be gentle, warm and kind
10. Be kind to yourself, and practice self-love and self-care.